Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

intraday system for trading with candles in trending markets

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Strategies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author intraday system for trading with candles in trending markets
worsttrader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:29 am    Post subject: intraday system for trading with candles in trending markets Reply with quote

Here is a word document of the conversation explaining how to use candles to trade intraday during trending market conditions.

vijaydevanissystem_124.doc
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  vijaydevanissystem_124.doc
 Filesize:  72 KB
 Downloaded:  1277 Time(s)

SUNIL_PATIL_34
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:47 am    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

27-Aug 15:20 vijaydevani in such situations, i place my first buy and sell orders 13 points above and below the high and low of the first candle.

hi sir 3 points abv or below or 13 points
SUNIL_PATIL_34
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:08 am    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

hi sir its a great system many thanks for sharing;

Can we use it on 1 hour tf
worsttrader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:17 am    Post subject: Re: hi Reply with quote

SUNIL_PATIL_34 wrote:
27-Aug 15:20 vijaydevani in such situations, i place my first buy and sell orders 13 points above and below the high and low of the first candle.

hi sir 3 points abv or below or 13 points

13 points above below first candle 3 points for SL and SAR.
worsttrader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:51 am    Post subject: questions regarding the theory Reply with quote

Hi. I am not in the habit of looking at the post. So if anyone has any questions about the theory, I would prefer it if you contacted me either by PM or on SB and I will be happy to answer your questions. Queries posted here might not be answered simply because I forgot to check the post.
Thank you.
nkiran
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Can you please check and confirm if this test is correct ?
Also suggest corrections if any.

regards,
nkiran

28 Aug.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  35.17 KB
 Viewed:  896 Time(s)

28 Aug.png

worsttrader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nkiran wrote:
Hi,

regards,
nkiran

The sell at 5168 is a sell strictly as per system. But usually when the market trades in a range like it has before the sell has been triggered, the sell call should not be taken because it is more likely a false call. Basically after the range trade, it is better to switch to 13 points trigger for both buy and sell. So You can use the SL but should not use the SL as an SAR.
nkiran
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vijaydevani wrote:
nkiran wrote:
Hi,

regards,
nkiran

The sell at 5168 is a sell strictly as per system. But usually when the market trades in a range like it has before the sell has been triggered, the sell call should not be taken because it is more likely a false call. Basically after the range trade, it is better to switch to 13 points trigger for both buy and sell. So You can use the SL but should not use the SL as an SAR.

Thanks Vijay,

1. So SL 5168, and SAR 5168-10 = 5158. i.e. Short below 5158. AM i right ?

2. When to take next buy/sell ?
3. Can we think of buy at 5186 i.e. 13 points above 12:29 candle ? If yes what would be SL ? (ema are in line till we execute this buy)

Need your help here.

regards,
niran
worsttrader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nkiran wrote:
vijaydevani wrote:
nkiran wrote:
Hi,

regards,
nkiran

Thanks Vijay,

1. So SL 5168, and SAR 5168-10 = 5158. i.e. Short below 5158. AM i right ?

2. When to take next buy/sell ?
3. Can we think of buy at 5186 i.e. 13 points above 12:29 candle ? If yes what would be SL ? (ema are in line till we execute this buy)

Need your help here.

regards,
niran

Buy and sell would both be 10 points above below the highest high and lowest low of the range bound trade formed.
worsttrader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:10 am    Post subject: don't be desperate to trade Reply with quote

There are a lot of places in the system where you can take SL and SAR. When in doubt DO NOT take the SAR. It is not necessary to be able to catch all the trades. When you miss a trade, and the market moves viciously in the direction of the trade you should have taken, you will obviously get the feeling of having missed a great trade. Learn to accept that feeling. If that feeling overwhelms you, you will end up trying to enter the move at wrong levels and just keep accumulating losses. It is as important to miss a trade as it is to take one. When in doubt, DO NOT TRADE. It does not matter if you miss a good trade but it does matter if you take a hurried wrong trade and make losses. The idea of trading is to minimize your losses. Always remember this.
SUNIL_PATIL_34
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #11   PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes vijay true
everyone remember that there is unlimited money in the market and we
have only limited money in our hand !!!!
worsttrader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #12   PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 3:11 pm    Post subject: ww pattern Reply with quote

WW pattern formed since 11-05.

WW pattern.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  40.76 KB
 Viewed:  502 Time(s)

WW pattern.png

vishytns
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #13   PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 4:26 pm    Post subject: Re: ww pattern Reply with quote

Worsttrader, the wolf wave looks worst Smile
worsttrader wrote:
WW pattern formed since 11-05.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Strategies All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: