Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Intraday Trading Strategy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 170, 171, 172  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Strategies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Intraday Trading Strategy
cyber2nk
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #46   PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Avinash,

Can u please explain where did u get todays open , low and high price of 5439, 5419 and 5439.9

I m in the learning stage and dont understand whr u got that nifty value from??

Pl. dont mind

rgds
avinash02
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #47   PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cyber2nk wrote:
Avinash,

Can u please explain where did u get todays open , low and high price of 5439, 5419 and 5439.9

I m in the learning stage and dont understand whr u got that nifty value from??

Pl. dont mind

rgds

dear cyber

opne lw high get from odin terminal ...
hnrkolavasi
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #48   PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

suppressemotion wrote:
smartcancerian wrote:
Bt ystday it generated 4 signals- 3 continuous Sl & 1 profit...may b due to RBI shock..

but as per modification of 1.5 atr in 15 tf. only one sell signal in mrng. n trend continue till close.

Hi,

Could you kindly let me know what is ATR??

thanks

Hari
manojverma053
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #49   PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2guns sir,

good technique keep it up
avinash02
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #50   PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:30 am    Post subject: NIFTY INTRA Reply with quote

LOW=5383

OPEN=5386

HIGH=5413.5

OPEN-LOW=3

OPEN-HIGH=27.5

SO TREND IS up..

SL=5355

TARGET=5426

buying zone 5375-5400

REGARDS
AVINASH artist
prabit
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #51   PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 11:35 am    Post subject: Re: NIFTY INTRA Reply with quote

avinash02 wrote:
LOW=5383

OPEN=5386

HIGH=5413.5

OPEN-LOW=3

OPEN-HIGH=27.5

SO TREND IS up..

SL=5355

TARGET=5426

buying zone 5375-5400

REGARDS
AVINASH artist

Hi avinash,
I don't understand the buying zone,how do you decide the buying zone? Will you pl explain?
avinash02
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #52   PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 1:36 pm    Post subject: Re: NIFTY INTRA Reply with quote

prabit wrote:
avinash02 wrote:
LOW=5383

OPEN=5386

HIGH=5413.5

OPEN-LOW=3

OPEN-HIGH=27.5

SO TREND IS up..

SL=5355

TARGET=5426

buying zone 5375-5400

REGARDS
AVINASH artist

Hi avinash,
I don't understand the buying zone,how do you decide the buying zone? Will you pl explain?

hi prabit

there is not any technical method for buying zone or selling zone. it just a take position near small stoploss............

regards
avinash
avinash02
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #53   PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dont get target .............

sl not hit ...only 4 point to saaaaaaveeeeee

avinash artist
katariaz
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #54   PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked

Last edited by katariaz on Thu May 26, 2011 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
smartcancerian
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #55   PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@katariaz..very simple stgy & very gud results i wud say in your excl sheets..let all fellow/senior members refine it to increase its efficiency..me too will try sumthing on it
avinash02
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #56   PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:30 am    Post subject: nifty intra Reply with quote

LOW=5361

OPEN=5374.6

HIGH=5374.6

OPEN-LOW=13.6

OPEN-HIGH=0

SO TREND IS down..

SL=5390

TARGET=5334

selling zone 5360-5380

REGARDS
AVINASH artist
vvsp
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #57   PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi katariaz,

If SL is hit, do you suggest reversing the position or wait for opening range to reenter trade?

Thanks,
Prabhakar
katariaz
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #58   PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked

Last edited by katariaz on Thu May 26, 2011 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
avinash02
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #59   PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

katariaz wrote:
Dear Avinash

I congratulate you to devise a good strategy. But I also think it needs to be further refined with inputting specific rules for trading. I am also trading on the basis of opening candle. I have different way to trade :
1. After 5 minute from opening, I take only High and Low, and place Buy order above 2 points High and also Sell order below 2 points low.
2. I wait till one of the trade gets triggered. If Buy triggers, the stoploss is 2 points below the low means our sell order or maximum 20 points. I don't take stoploss beyond 20 points.
3. Now I wait for either Stoploss triggers or 20 points profit comes. Upon getting 20 points, I exit entire position and sit aside and wait for the Price to come again between the range of High and Low of first 5 mins. and If it comes only then again place same orders of High and Low with same stoploss.
4. If two consecutive Stoploss get Triggered in a single day, I don't trade for rest of the day.
5. If two consecutive Profit level get Triggered in a single day, even then I don't trade for rest of the day.
6. If no trade triggers within upto 11.00 AM, I cancel all the orders and don't trade for rest of the day.
7. When Trade is triggered and for next two hours, if neither target nor stoploss triggers, I exit at whatever level it is at that time and no trade for rest of the day.
8. Generally one or two trades trigger in a day. I generally don't take fresh trade after 2:30 pm
9. During the current month, I have made 289 points profit and after brokerage and other charges, I have made profit of 34%.

Can you and other traders refine this system. Earlier I tried to improve by trying to follow technical analysis, but got confused, so again shifted to my earlier rules as for this we don't need to view the charts and patterns.

Regards

Nicks Kataria

kataria

ur strategy is good ...and our system little same....when u trigger sell signal me also get sell ....when u trigger buy my system also buy..but the difference is the stoploss...today u trigger sell nd i also short ...so enjoy ur system dear nd make lots of money....

avinash
avinash02
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #60   PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

katariaz wrote:
Dear Avinash

I congratulate you to devise a good strategy. But I also think it needs to be further refined with inputting specific rules for trading. I am also trading on the basis of opening candle. I have different way to trade :
1. After 5 minute from opening, I take only High and Low, and place Buy order above 2 points High and also Sell order below 2 points low.
2. I wait till one of the trade gets triggered. If Buy triggers, the stoploss is 2 points below the low means our sell order or maximum 20 points. I don't take stoploss beyond 20 points.
3. Now I wait for either Stoploss triggers or 20 points profit comes. Upon getting 20 points, I exit entire position and sit aside and wait for the Price to come again between the range of High and Low of first 5 mins. and If it comes only then again place same orders of High and Low with same stoploss.
4. If two consecutive Stoploss get Triggered in a single day, I don't trade for rest of the day.
5. If two consecutive Profit level get Triggered in a single day, even then I don't trade for rest of the day.
6. If no trade triggers within upto 11.00 AM, I cancel all the orders and don't trade for rest of the day.
7. When Trade is triggered and for next two hours, if neither target nor stoploss triggers, I exit at whatever level it is at that time and no trade for rest of the day.
8. Generally one or two trades trigger in a day. I generally don't take fresh trade after 2:30 pm
9. During the current month, I have made 289 points profit and after brokerage and other charges, I have made profit of 34%.

Can you and other traders refine this system. Earlier I tried to improve by trying to follow technical analysis, but got confused, so again shifted to my earlier rules as for this we don't need to view the charts and patterns.

Regards

Nicks Kataria

yesterday my sl is 5355 so i had two trade one 5391 nd the secound is 5371 ...the last i square off at 5390.....

i alwys seat near my sl

regards
avinash
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Strategies All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 170, 171, 172  Next
Page 4 of 172

Jump to: