Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Intraday Views-Hemant iCharts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Here I talk technically - Technical Bytes by HM
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Intraday Views-Hemant iCharts
buffet71
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:18 pm    Post subject: Intraday Views-Hemant iCharts Reply with quote

Glad to see you in new role since it was the monopoly business of ST and PT,keep it up.........regards,buffet71. 2guns
duran
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sir i am a new trader.i use to look evryday in the discussion forum .can u plz send me the ema and wma crossover .i got rsi and sma.i miss this u added the ema and wma b4 but i lost my book that i wrote .plz kindly do me a favor sir.
hemant.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #3   PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Member,

Could you please elaborate for which indicators and periods of those indicators, you want the crossover for.

Regards,

Hemant@iCharts.

duran wrote:
sir i am a new trader.i use to look evryday in the discussion forum .can u plz send me the ema and wma crossover .i got rsi and sma.i miss this u added the ema and wma b4 but i lost my book that i wrote .plz kindly do me a favor sir.
duran
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 10:29 pm    Post subject: help Reply with quote

sir i got everything whatever u wrote...for crossover....and i want to ask something sir...in i charts there are lots of indicators.sir.what are the common and compulsory indicators to be use in icharts to know the market....i really need your advice sir....as i told u sir i m a new learner...
with regards.
duran
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sir one more favor teach me....what indicator can be use to know option and future trading. i want to learn more and want to take guide from you sir to understand trading properly.after all a little knowlegde is dangerous sir.
duran
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sir u are expert in this field so taking advice and interested in everything what u wrote in the forum sir.plz dont mind
hemant.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #7   PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Member,

I just want to let you know, I am also a beginner and learning this art of technical analysis. There are lot indicators used by lot of traders. Indicator you need to test which suits your style of trading.

I would suggest you to go a thought book technical analysis explained by Martin Pring for starters this is a good book.

For help on indicators explanation you can use stockcharts.com.

Once you are well versed with idea about technical analysis You can also visit for our Forum section for some good intraday strategies and insight on the market. Some recommended section in the Forum that would be useful to you are as follows

http://www.icharts.in/forum/strategies-f12.html
http://www.icharts.in/forum/futures-und-options-f6.html
http://www.icharts.in/forum/systems-t5620.html

Regards,

Hemant@iCharts.
duran
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you sir
with regards
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Here I talk technically - Technical Bytes by HM All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: