Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Introducing Bank Nifty Option Charts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Website News/Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Introducing Bank Nifty Option Charts
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 12:18 pm    Post subject: Introducing Bank Nifty Option Charts Reply with quote

Dear Member,

We are pleased to announce that we have introduced BankNifty Option Charts. Go to JCharts(Options) and you need to enter the code in the following format

BNF-<STRIKEPRICE><C>-EXPIRYDATE

C for Call and P for Put

Examples

BNF-13000C-30MAY13 - For BNF 13000 Call chart for May expiry
BNF-13000P-30MAY13 - For BNF 13000 Put chart for May expiry
BNF-13000C-27JUN13 - For BNF 13000 Call chart for June expiry
BNF-13000P-30MAY13 - For BNF 13000 Put chart for June expiry

For any further clarification, please mail us to support@icharts.in OR call us on the numbers provided on 'Contact Us' section.

Regards

Kamal & Team iCharts
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kamal and IC admin: My thanks.
Now please see if you can implement my suggestion made much earlier of intro a few select single stock options like Infy, SBIN, Reliance
To make space for these please see if you can restrict Nifty and BN options and these SSO to 2/3 strikes around the CMP. (Any one wanting deep in the money or out of the money can always see in NSE website!)
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #3   PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Member,

Sure we will try and see if we can add more Option Charts in future. It may take some time as we need to ensure the BankNifty Charts are stable enough.

Thanks

Kamal

pkholla wrote:
Kamal and IC admin: My thanks.
Now please see if you can implement my suggestion made much earlier of intro a few select single stock options like Infy, SBIN, Reliance
To make space for these please see if you can restrict Nifty and BN options and these SSO to 2/3 strikes around the CMP. (Any one wanting deep in the money or out of the money can always see in NSE website!)
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Kamal: Thanks once again. Prakash Holla
PS Just checked by opening J Ch Options. The charts are easily accessed and look great!
Thasmiq
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Team icharts....
now nifty options charts are in the format
NIFTY-<STRIKEPRICE><C>-1M/2M/3M

will it be available like bank nifty format
ie NIFTY-<STRIKEPRICE><C>-EXPIRYDATE

it will be much more easier to watch at the end of settlement as the 1M/2M format shows variations when entering into new contract months......

regards
thasmiq......
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #6   PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Member,

We do have plans to replace the 1M charts of NIFTY with expiry based charts. We will try and see if we can implement it in near future.

Regards

Kamal
Thasmiq wrote:
Dear Team icharts....
now nifty options charts are in the format
NIFTY-<STRIKEPRICE><C>-1M/2M/3M

will it be available like bank nifty format
ie NIFTY-<STRIKEPRICE><C>-EXPIRYDATE

it will be much more easier to watch at the end of settlement as the 1M/2M format shows variations when entering into new contract months......

regards
thasmiq......
Thasmiq
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear kamal
thanks for ur reply.........

make it possible ASAP. waiting very eagerly.....

icon_thx
vinea
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:49 pm    Post subject: Please do not replace 1M Nifty charts Reply with quote

Dear Kamal,

It is nice to see your efforts to add more option data to the existing charts. Definitely it will be greatly helpful to the users. But replacing 1M Nifty charts with Expiry wise charts will be harmful to the existing users who are using 1M charts effectively. Hence add Expiry wise charts with out removing 1M charts. Please Ensure 1M charts should be available for both future & options.

Thanks & Regards,

Vin.
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kamal: I agree with Vin. What works should not be tampered with. Add on if you wish. I am using JC options without bothering to specify which month as my reqd. 1m charts come without my having to specify 31Oct13 after Sep expiry!

I have to do this in my broker's Market Watch as Sept expiry data vanishes with Sept expiry on 26th Sept and then laboriously we have to build "fresh position" for October!!

Perhaps to keep it simple we can have
JCO (1) = Nifty Call 5900 1m TYPE and
JCO (2) = Nifty Call 5900 31 Oct 13 TYPE for those who prefer it that way

Jai Hind, Prakash Holla
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Website News/Updates All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: