Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is Shout box of icharts is full of abusive people?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Problems & Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Is Ichart Shout box Users are abusive and unwilling to accept new comers with them?
YES
23%
 23%  [ 12 ]
NO
62%
 62%  [ 32 ]
I don't Bother
9%
 9%  [ 5 ]
I am Dumb.Can't Say
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 51

Author Is Shout box of icharts is full of abusive people?
mayurnsk

Post: #1   PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:49 pm    Post subject: Is Shout box of icharts is full of abusive people? Reply with quote

Hi,

All fellow ichartian !!!!!!!
It happened so that few people I know from other forums are complaining , that icharts shoutbox is full of abusive people and all kiddish people. No technical analysis is disscussed but only free calls.

so this poll I am conducting on behalf of icharts shout box users. Because it really hurts when some outsider give this reason to keep away from icharts. It sucks.

Mayuresh Jahagirdar
Nasik
Maharashtra
gkrao2k5
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:25 pm    Post subject: Icharts poll Reply with quote

This is a good open forum.there are respectable,knowledgable persons.
Ofcourse, there are spicy personalities too.After all,we can not enjoy our food without any spices. Overall the decorum ofthe forum is GOOD.

gkrao
gabhijit
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:33 pm    Post subject: High entry barrier for new-comers. Reply with quote

Abusive, no -> Arrogant somewhat. Entry barrier to new comers is very high.. But generally most of the folks are nice too!! Smile Confused. i'd vote for 4. Razz
santoshkpai
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:01 pm    Post subject: ICHARTS IS TOLERANT Reply with quote

Today the problem we face in a society is what we face globally across communities and countries.

1. There is Zero Tolerance

2. Hypocricy is prevalent ie. Freedom of Speech is spoken by all but excercised by none.

3. Everybody wants to lead, no one wants to follow

4. Finally a good act by anyone is considered impossible by others and everyone casts a doubt that there is an ulterior motive behind.

How can we expect good for MANKIND, when GREED overcomes our CORE VALUES, ETHICS, MORALS.

Guys who criticize either do not have a conscience or their GREED or SELF INTEREST has overcome their SOUL.

I can just PRAY that Good Sense should prevail on them.

LEARN TO LIVE AND LET LIVE.

regards

Santosh
kvram
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello sir, in life we see all types of emotions here naturally,but mostly good people.
rajszone
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 12:38 pm    Post subject: Emotions..... Reply with quote

At one level everybody is new.... Every one welcomes Juniors at Chat Box. I remember so many new members came to shout box and saying that they are in loss & ask for help. We are all welcome them & share our experiences with them. we encourage them to stay live in the market. Now some of them are also became masters. We never neglect Juniors & New members.....
vetrivel
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:50 pm    Post subject: great forum : Reply with quote

hello mayur and friends,

This is a great forum. one can learn technicals / fundas / logic / evrything to do with market .

there were few "scoundral" elements, and they are bound to be there in any popular forum.

Mr.Srikanth is too tolerant and magnanimous to give sufficient warning before removing such elements.

I observe AFTER the restrictions to entry during trading hours// it has become more professional.

I LOVE this forum

with love & regards to all
Vetrivel
ramtrade
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:52 pm    Post subject: Here's what i think Reply with quote

Hi,

Most of the times the forum is supportive and a nice place to observe and learn. But at times it becomes too difficult for a new comer. Over period of time, what i feel is that noise in SB has increased considerable as a result good analysis is getting embeded deep inside the noise.

Thanks
Ramesh (ramtrade)
svkum
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:21 pm    Post subject: SUPPORT Reply with quote

Dear all,

I have observed oflate that newcomer who have freshly regd wiyh ichart, may be novice in market or experienced , he is not getting equal amd immediate attension , he is required to have.
Most of the time he is ignored , by regulars, may be a group of regulars.
If the newcomers are not encouraged , thse are the people who would run away quickly and can spread wrong opinions abt ichart SB, to outside world, epecially our close SB COMPETITORS SITES.

so request , you all that involve all , let everybody participate in discussions.As in mkt patienece pays its possible here also.

S V KUMTHEKAR
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Problems & Complaints All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: