Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is trading better than investing?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Is trading better than investing?
amexhui
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #16   PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
chandrujimrc wrote:
Dear vinay sir,
Welcome back sir.How are you sir?We are missing your Nifty view.

hi chandru, tks for your kind comments. But I stopped giving my views due to too many -ve vibes. sorry for that. but I will PM you if there is anything worth mentioning. tks again

Now, THAT is unfair. There are so many here who will benefit from you views Vinay ...
chandrujimrc
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #17   PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
chandrujimrc wrote:
Dear vinay sir,
Welcome back sir.How are you sir?We are missing your Nifty view.

hi chandru, tks for your kind comments. But I stopped giving my views due to too many -ve vibes. sorry for that. but I will PM you if there is anything worth mentioning. tks again

Thanks for your kind reply sir.
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #18   PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SwingTrader wrote:
@vinay28, @rk_a2003

Where did you guys disappear? Very busy? One request....please visit iCharts from time to time and post something as time permits.

Thanks Srikanth, I must oblise your request.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #19   PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SwingTrader wrote:
@vinay28, @rk_a2003

Where did you guys disappear? Very busy? One request....please visit iCharts from time to time and post something as time permits.

hi Srikanth

tks for remembering me. Will try as you suggest.

vinay
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #20   PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amexhui wrote:
Now, THAT is unfair. There are so many here who will benefit from you views Vinay ...

Tks for you nice words. though I am too busy, I will try
ritapandit25
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #21   PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Vinay Nice See your blog. Welcome Back.
channasri
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #22   PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:46 am    Post subject: Trading v/s investing Reply with quote

Investing requires identification of potential multibaggers and stay through the business for a very long time in terms of years. Individuals are not privy to quality information which is available to the insiders and financial institutions. The celebrated investors have about 20% of their picks turning into multibaggers while the rest incur losses. An ordinary investor will usually make mistakes in identification of a business for investments and also in timing of entry-exit decisions.

An investor in a company's shares is a minority partner. Individuals do not understand this aspect.

Just see the ever changing composition of sensex or nifty or bank nifty. Ordinary individual investors are better advised to take the mutual fund route.

Trading requires a totally different mindset and a sound knowledge of TA (Technical Analysis). It requires constant learning, fine tuning of trading strategy and a soldier's discipline in execution. A disciplined trader following a time tested trading strategy can earn more than a disciplined investor provided he takes out trading profits and goes on diversifying risks.

The most important thing is to have a serious self-introspection and self-assessment to decide what suits self-investing or trading.

Best regards,
Channasri
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Stocks All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: