Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Java Application Blocked
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Website News/Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Java Application Blocked
Bawa
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #31   PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:43 am    Post subject: Java Blocked. Reply with quote

Sir

I am using old version of Firefox and have no issues with J charts premium.
I have followed the instructions regarding security settings and have included icharts.in in the exception list.

However, I'm not able to access J charts (eod). Screen shot of error message is pasted below

The application was blocked even though the host site of the html file at:
http://www.icharts.in/jcharts.html is included in the Exception Site List because the application refers to resources on multiple domains.
The jar file at https://www.icharts.in/jcharts/fncharts912.jar is on a different domain and is not included in the Exception Site List

Kindly assist.

Thanks and regards

Bawa.
avrajq@gmail.com
hemant.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #32   PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:20 am    Post subject: Re: Java Blocked. Reply with quote

Dear Member,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Please provide us the snapshot of the same and control panel showing java and Firefox Version.

You may also connect to LIVE CHAT our team will connect to your machine and help you.

Regards,

Hemant@iCharts

Bawa wrote:
Sir

I am using old version of Firefox and have no issues with J charts premium.
I have followed the instructions regarding security settings and have included icharts.in in the exception list.

However, I'm not able to access J charts (eod). Screen shot of error message is pasted below

The application was blocked even though the host site of the html file at:
http://www.icharts.in/jcharts.html is included in the Exception Site List because the application refers to resources on multiple domains.
The jar file at https://www.icharts.in/jcharts/fncharts912.jar is on a different domain and is not included in the Exception Site List

Kindly assist.

Thanks and regards

Bawa.
avrajq@gmail.com
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #33   PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crazy liberal left silicon valley! not only they oppose a President elected by democratic process but they also oppose one another
like giggle chrome blocks java
old version of maxthon alliws java but not new version of maxthon
if a software works fine today, tomorrow it wont because Silicon Valley has "improved" it!!!!!!!!!
Hai Raaaam!
Prakash Holla
dtbhat
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #34   PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkholla wrote:
crazy liberal left silicon valley! not only they oppose a President elected by democratic process but they also oppose one another
if a software works fine today, tomorrow it wont because Silicon Valley has "improved" it!!!!!!!!!
Hai Raaaam!
Prakash Holla

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I started using Maxthon from this monday and i have the latest version (5.2.3.4000) and Java is working fine. I am using JCharts for options, Comm, and premium. Also using platinum for PnF charts. All are working fine (so far). But as you say vulnerable for updates Smile

regards
dtb
kanchi
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #35   PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dtbhat wrote:
pkholla wrote:
Hai Raaaam!
Prakash Holla

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I started using Maxthon from this monday and i have the latest version (5.2.3.4000) and Java is working fine. I am using JCharts for options, Comm, and premium. Also using platinum for PnF charts. All are working fine (so far). But as you say vulnerable for updates Smile

regards
dtb
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Website News/Updates All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: