Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Java Application Setting Error
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Website News/Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Java Application Setting Error
ProTrader
Site Admin

Post: #16   PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Folks:

The initial loading is slow as newer versions of Java are checking for security and other things on startup. This is to avoid security vunreabilities (Oracle is doing it not us Smile ).

Thanks,
ProTrader
shiv.mirajkar07
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #17   PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:18 am    Post subject: thanx Reply with quote

Smile thanx
Ravi_S
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #18   PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:23 am    Post subject: Security Error Reply with quote

Hi PT

Can you confirm if the attached error has something to do with JAVA?

"Windows has blocked this software because it cannot verify the publisher"

Name: jcharts/

Regards
Ravi
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #19   PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Security Error Reply with quote

Hi Ravi,

In which browser are you getting this error message? Can you please try and confirm if same error message is occuring even with other browser?

Regards

Kamal

Ravi_S wrote:
Hi PT

Can you confirm if the attached error has something to do with JAVA?

"Windows has blocked this software because it cannot verify the publisher"

Name: jcharts/

Regards
Ravi
Ravi_S
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #20   PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kamal

I'm trying with IE10. I've been able to successfully view the charts until I posted. I'm using JCharts(EOD). I downgraded my Java to version 6 as mentioned in this post but no success. Let me give it a try using firefox and keep you posted.

Regards
Ravi
Ravi_S
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #21   PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

I reinstalled latest Java, rebooted my machine and all is fine now. Working great in IE10 and Firefox.

Regards
Ravi
tradz
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #22   PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:24 pm    Post subject: Google begins barring browser plug-ins from Chrome like Java Reply with quote

Just thought I will share this news item on cnet - http://news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-57604242-93/google-begins-barring-browser-plug-ins-from-chrome/?tag=rb_content;main

Google begins barring browser plug-ins from Chrome
Reliant on plug-ins like Silverlight, Unity, and Java? Make plans to move on or change browsers, because most plug-ins will be banned from Chrome in the next year.

In case it wasn't clear before, a Google decision has shown the writing is on the wall for plug-ins such as Java and Silverlight that for years have been used to extend what browsers can do.

Starting in January 2014, Google will ban all but the most widely used browser plug-ins in favor of programming methods that use standards built directly into the Web, Chrome security engineer Justin Schuh announced in a blog post Monday. And those plug-ins will be barred "over the coming year," he said.

Most Chrome plug-ins (not to be confused with the lighter-weight add-on option called extensions) use a technology that predate Google's browser by years: the Netscape plug-in application programming interface, or NPAPI. Chrome, unique among browsers, has a second interface called Pepper (PPAPI) that isn't affected by the change -- and that's how Google connects Adobe Systems' Flash Player, by far the most widely used plug-in.

"The Web has evolved. Today's browsers are speedier, safer, and more capable than their ancestors," Schuh said. "Meanwhile, NPAPI's '90s-era architecture has become a leading cause of hangs, crashes, security incidents, and code complexity. Because of this, Chrome will be phasing out NPAPI support over the coming year."
The move is the newest step to move beyond an earlier era of browser development, when Internet Explorer 6 ruled the roost and much online innovation moved to plug-ins such as Flash Player. Microsoft already banned most plug-ins from Internet Explorer when running in Windows 8's newer touch-focused interface.
The company said it will "temporarily whitelist" these popular plug-ins on Chrome to run through NPAPI starting in January 2014:
• Silverlight (which Google said was launched by 15 percent of Chrome users in the last month, though not necessarily used by them)
• Unity (launched by 9.1 percent)
• Java (8.9 percent)
• Google Talk (8.7 percent)
• Facebook Video (6.0 percent)
And of that list of most-popular NPAPI plug-ins, Java is already blocked by default for security reasons.
Microsoft chose to enable Flash Player in Windows 8 through an exceptional procedure. Google also gets some special favors of its own, Google's PDF reader and Native Client plug-ins also use the Pepper API.
balraj167
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #23   PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:04 pm    Post subject: Jcharts (EOD) in Micromax A110 Cell phone? Reply with quote

I would like to know that can I open Jcharts (EOD) in micromax A110 phone. if no what should i install to open the same.

Regards
Balraj167
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #24   PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Jcharts (EOD) in Micromax A110 Cell phone? Reply with quote

Dear Member,

JCharts will not work on your phone. Please use the alternate option, which is Charts(Premium) to view EOD charts on mobile

Regards

Kamal

balraj167 wrote:
I would like to know that can I open Jcharts (EOD) in micromax A110 phone. if no what should i install to open the same.

Regards
Balraj167
balraj167
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #25   PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Jcharts (EOD) in Micromax A110 Cell phone? Reply with quote

kamal.icharts wrote:
Dear Member,

JCharts will not work on your phone. Please use the alternate option, which is Charts(Premium) to view EOD charts on mobile

Regards

Kamal

balraj167 wrote:

Regards
Balraj167
Quote:

Thanks
tradz
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #26   PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:04 am    Post subject: Recommended browsers when Google removes plugins in Jan 2014 Reply with quote

If Google is going to block plugins and java is going to be affected, what is the recommended course of action available to us? Which browsers can we use? will Maxthon be a reliable option? Also can you check and let us know if the Torch browser that is built on the Chrome platform will continue to be available for such plugins and Java?
drhrs99
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #27   PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Recommended browsers when Google removes plugins in Jan Reply with quote

tradz wrote:
If Google is going to block plugins and java is going to be affected, what is the recommended course of action available to us? Which browsers can we use? will Maxthon be a reliable option? Also can you check and let us know if the Torch browser that is built on the Chrome platform will continue to be available for such plugins and Java?
rakesh.singh
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #28   PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:21 am    Post subject: error showing Reply with quote

java.lang.InterruptedException
at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
at sun.plugin2.message.Queue.waitForMessage(Unknown Source)
at sun.plugin2.message.Pipe$2.run(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.deploy.util.Waiter$1.wait(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.deploy.util.Waiter.runAndWait(Unknown Source)
at sun.plugin2.message.Pipe.receive(Unknown Source)
at sun.plugin2.main.client.MessagePassingExecutionContext.getProxyList(Unknown Source)
at sun.plugin2.main.client.PluginProxySelector.select(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.plainConnect(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.connect(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.deploy.net.HttpUtils.followRedirects(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.deploy.net.BasicHttpRequest.doRequest(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.deploy.net.BasicHttpRequest.doGetRequestEX(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.deploy.cache.ResourceProviderImpl.checkUpdateAvailable(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.deploy.cache.ResourceProviderImpl.isUpdateAvailable(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.deploy.cache.DeployCacheHandler.get(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.plainConnect(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.connect(Unknown Source)
at sun.plugin.PluginURLJarFileCallBack.connect(Unknown Source)
at sun.plugin.PluginURLJarFileCallBack.retrieve(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.jar.URLJarFile.retrieve(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.jar.URLJarFile.getJarFile(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.jar.JarFileFactory.get(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.jar.JarURLConnection.connect(Unknown Source)
at sun.plugin.net.protocol.jar.CachedJarURLConnection.connect(Unknown Source)
at sun.plugin.net.protocol.jar.CachedJarURLConnection.getJarFileInternal(Unknown Source)
at sun.plugin.net.protocol.jar.CachedJarURLConnection.getJarFile(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.deploy.security.DeployURLClassPath$JarLoader.getJarFile(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.deploy.security.DeployURLClassPath$JarLoader.access$1000(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.deploy.security.DeployURLClassPath$JarLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at com.sun.deploy.security.DeployURLClassPath$JarLoader.ensureOpen(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.deploy.security.DeployURLClassPath$JarLoader.<init>(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.deploy.security.DeployURLClassPath$3.run(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.deploy.security.DeployURLClassPath.getLoader(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.deploy.security.DeployURLClassPath.getLoader(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.deploy.security.DeployURLClassPath.getResource(Unknown Source)
at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.findClassHelper(Unknown Source)
at sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadClass0(Unknown Source)
at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadCode(Unknown Source)
at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager.initAppletAdapter(Unknown Source)
at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager$AppletExecutionRunnable.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
sun.plugin2.main.client.PluginMain: unrecognized message ID 42
Java Plug-in 10.51.2.13
Using JRE version 1.7.0_51-b13 Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
User home directory = C:\Documents and Settings\Revati
----------------------------------------------------
c: clear console window
f: finalize objects on finalization queue
g: garbage collect
h: display this help message
l: dump classloader list
m: print memory usage
o: trigger logging
q: hide console
r: reload policy configuration
s: dump system and deployment properties
t: dump thread list
v: dump thread stack
x: clear classloader cache
0-5: set trace level to <n>
----------------------------------------------------
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #29   PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to know from ADMIN if worst comes to worst and Java is blocked by Google. then what? Kaise aagay chalein?
Can we use Charts-Premium instead of J-Ch?
Will Admin develop their SW further to use Chrome without necessity of Java? Will they reco new browser (better than Maxthon which is not really upto the mark and shows error msgs from time to time)
Cheers, Prakash Holla
gargindia
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #30   PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How come Jcharts work well in <CONTENT> and not work at all here??????
i think problem is with ichart not with java or google
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Website News/Updates All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: