Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Java Application Setting Error
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Website News/Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Java Application Setting Error
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #31   PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am getting similar error with IE11. Can't load jcharts(eod). I have the latest Java version
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #32   PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Member,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. The issue has started since the recent update of Java. (Every time Java releases an update, browsers pop up a message and after updating the Java, the security level of JAva is set to HIGH).The browser does a check to ensure you have latest versions of plugins for security reasons. We also do an internal check and use digitally signed applet to enforce proper level of security. We can remove this check but do not want to compromise with the security.

We also are aware that many sites running Java will give you proper warning messages. If it was our issue, then you would have never be able to use JCharts. We would appreciate your understanding in this regard

After updating to the latest version, you need just the following to ensure the charts work fine.

Start --> Control Panel --> Java

Go to the Security Tab and make the Security Level from High to Medium

Then clear the java cache, close the browser and login again to iCharts.

Regards

Kamal

gargindia wrote:
How come Jcharts work well in <CONTENT> and not work at all here??????
i think problem is with ichart not with java or google
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #33   PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Vinay

JCharts(EOD) works on very old Java Applet and hence loads a bit slow if you use Java 7. In case you have Java 6 Update 45, then JCharts(EOD) will load much faster to your suprise.

FYI : We are in process of upgrading this old version of EOD tool to latest one, which will run on latest version of Java.

Regards

Kamal

vinay28 wrote:
I am getting similar error with IE11. Can't load jcharts(eod). I have the latest Java version
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #34   PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kamal.icharts wrote:
Dear Vinay

JCharts(EOD) works on very old Java Applet and hence loads a bit slow if you use Java 7. In case you have Java 6 Update 45, then JCharts(EOD) will load much faster to your suprise.

FYI : We are in process of upgrading this old version of EOD tool to latest one, which will run on latest version of Java.

Regards

Kamal

vinay28 wrote:

Kamal, I have Java 7 update 51 and IE11. It's not the issue of slow loading. It's an error which says "your security setting has blocked...." or something like that
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #35   PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:20 pm    Post subject: REQUEST TO ALL MEMBERS Reply with quote

Dear Member(s),

We thanks for using our services. We request that in case you face any issue with the charts not loading or working properly, please contact us during our business hours and we will help you in resolving the issue.

Paid subscribers can also connect to LIVESUPPORT which will available on the top right corner of the charts page.

You can always mail us, call us and we will help you in resolving the issue.

Regards

Kamal
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #36   PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Vinay,

Please go to Start --> Control Panel --> Java

Reload JCharts(EOD) and the error should not appear

Regards

Kamal
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #37   PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kamal.icharts wrote:
Dear Vinay,

Please go to Start --> Control Panel --> Java

Reload JCharts(EOD) and the error should not appear

Regards

Kamal

yes, eureka! danke kamal. Smile

You had posted this advice long ago but I forgot.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Website News/Updates All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: