Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Java Application Setting Error
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Website News/Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Java Application Setting Error
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #1   PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:26 am    Post subject: Java Application Setting Error Reply with quote

Dear Members,

Since yesterday i.e. 19th June 2013, lot of users are facing problem while accessing the java charts.

In case you are getting 'Error - Click for Details' OR 'Your security settings have been blocked.......', then please do the following

For Java 7 Users

Please go to Start --> Control Panel --> Java

Go to the Security Tab and make the Security Level from High to Medium

Then clear the java cache, close the browser and login again to iCharts.

On how to clear java cache, please refer the instructions given at http://www.icharts.in/education/icharts-help/how-can-i-clear-my-java-cache-.html

Please visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wBAgMTaQiQ for the video presentation of the above mentioned steps

For Java 6 Users

You can download Java 1.6 Update 45, which is the latest version of Java 6, at http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jre6downloads-1902815.html

Accept the License Agreement and download the file with description ‘Windows x86 Offline’, which is around 16.3 MB file.

For any further assistance, please connect to LIVESUPPORT or call us on the numbers provided in 'Contact Us' section.

Regards

Kamal
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's good to see that icharts is updated for java 7.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

however, the notice above jcharts (eod) still says "do not update to java 7"?
ProTrader
Site Admin

Post: #4   PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is good Smile . We will have the notice removed. Java has a new release which is fixing issues with security in its previous releaase.

Thanks,
--PT
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ProTrader wrote:
It is good Smile . We will have the notice removed. Java has a new release which is fixing issues with security in its previous releaase.

Thanks,
--PT

Java is still fixing or already fixed. Should I wait?
ProTrader
Site Admin

Post: #6   PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The new version of Java is fixed.

Thx..PT
anilsonawane
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:58 pm    Post subject: Timeline dropdown not working Reply with quote

Hi
I am trying to change value from weekly to daily but it only shows me weekly in drop down.
If i click on dropdown it simply blinks.
I am unable to change timeline dropdown.
Please help.ASAP
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #8   PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:08 am    Post subject: Re: Timeline dropdown not working Reply with quote

Dear Member,

Which version of Java are you using? Ensure you have only one copy of Java installed.

Regards

Kamal

anilsonawane wrote:
Hi
I am trying to change value from weekly to daily but it only shows me weekly in drop down.
If i click on dropdown it simply blinks.
I am unable to change timeline dropdown.
Please help.ASAP
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Though it is working with Java 7, the chart opens after more than 5 minutes unlike in few seconds with Java 6.
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
Though it is working with Java 7, the chart opens after more than 5 minutes unlike in few seconds with Java 6.

As a 'Southie' let me assure you Vinay that filter kapi made fresh after 5 min waiting is infinitely better than "brown color hot water" Nestle Sunrise or Bru instant. Cheers. Some things are worth the wait. Prakash Holla
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #11   PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkholla wrote:
vinay28 wrote:

As a 'Southie' let me assure you Vinay that filter kapi made fresh after 5 min waiting is infinitely better than "brown color hot water" Nestle Sunrise or Bru instant. Cheers. Some things are worth the wait. Prakash Holla

not acceptable as I don't drink kapi. Smile
rajjv
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #12   PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi,
I had downloaded java 7-25 I am not getting the chart lines. I went to control panel security but there is no option of security level to change. In the Advanced tab however there is a security option, but that does not show the levels. what do I do?
rajjv
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #13   PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
It has now come. It seems to take a lot more time than earlier but it is coming thanks
bende
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #14   PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Java Application Setting Error Reply with quote

Kamal,
Charts are very slow. I am looking for EOD. in old JAVA version, it was very fast but now new java charts are damm slow. any solution??

Regards,
Dhananjay
hemant.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #15   PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Java Application Setting Error Reply with quote

Dear Member,

You might be Using Java 7th version, in which charts load slowly. In order to have faster Loading of charts please shift to java 6.

You can download Java 1.6 Update 45, which is the latest version of Java 6, at http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jre6downloads-1902815.html

Accept the License Agreement and download the file with description ‘Windows x86 Offline’, which is around 16.3 MB file.

In case of any further queries / issues, please call our support team.

Regards,
Hemant @ iCharts

bende wrote:
Kamal,
Charts are very slow. I am looking for EOD. in old JAVA version, it was very fast but now new java charts are damm slow. any solution??

Regards,
Dhananjay
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Website News/Updates All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: