Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jcharts EOD and charts premimum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Problems & Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Jcharts EOD and charts premimum
mrcool4
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:35 am    Post subject: Jcharts EOD and charts premimum Reply with quote

Hi Admin,

Jcharts EOD and Charts premium links are not working. Could you please check.

Thanks,
MC
ProTrader
Site Admin

Post: #2   PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Mr.Cool:

We checked and they are working fine.

Regards..PT
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #3   PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:06 am    Post subject: Re: Jcharts EOD and charts premimum Reply with quote

Dear Member,

The charts are working fine. We would request if you can contact our support team or mail us the snapshot of the error to support@icharts.in and we will help you in resolving the issue.

Regards

Kamal
mrcool4 wrote:
Hi Admin,

Jcharts EOD and Charts premium links are not working. Could you please check.

Thanks,
MC
mrcool4
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's working in google chrome but not working in IE10. Do you think the problem is with IE10?

Thanks
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #5   PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Member,

Yes, quite possible that there in some issue in settings of your IE 10. If the issue was at our end then the charts would have not loaded in any browser.

If you want to use in IE 10, then please connect to our team and we will help you in this regard.

Kamal

mrcool4 wrote:
It's working in google chrome but not working in IE10. Do you think the problem is with IE10?

Thanks
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a thought for the day: does any one still use IE any more? And if so, why? When there are better alternatives like Mozilla, Chrome and Maxthon! Cheers, Prakash Holla
vvsp
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkholla wrote:
Just a thought for the day: does any one still use IE any more? And if so, why? When there are better alternatives like Mozilla, Chrome and Maxthon! Cheers, Prakash Holla

I have never used any other browser except IE. Never had any problem with Jcharts or any other website. Currently using IE11, got it from windows update two days back.
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vvsp wrote:
I have never used any other browser except IE. Never had any problem with Jcharts or any other website. Currently using IE11, got it from windows update two days back.

Sorry, vvsp, if I upset you with my post.
valuerupee
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:40 pm    Post subject: after opening eod equity charts Reply with quote

after opening eod equity charts every thing ok but, on menu bar first one to big screen, big screen is happening and scroll bar is not coming please adust it as early as possible
viki_blr
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:34 pm    Post subject: JCharts (EOD) Reply with quote

Hi Admin,

I could not get the updated nifty stocks EOD details under JCharts(EOD). But I can see the updated EOD index scripts (CNX Nifty, midcap,small cap, cnx it, cnx metal etc). Only the stocks are not updated for the date 14-10-2014.

Is there any problem at your end or is it moved to under paid service?

Please reply on this.

Thanks
Viki
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #11   PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:16 pm    Post subject: Re: after opening eod equity charts Reply with quote

Dear Member,

We are not able to understand the issue. If you do a full screen,usually the scroll bar does not appear. We request you to mail us the snapshot of your issue to support@icharts.in and we will look further in this regard.

Regards

Kamal
valuerupee wrote:
after opening eod equity charts every thing ok but, on menu bar first one to big screen, big screen is happening and scroll bar is not coming please adust it as early as possible
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #12   PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:18 pm    Post subject: Re: JCharts (EOD) Reply with quote

Dear Member,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. There was some issue yesterday which has now been fixed. Please check once.

Regards

Kamal
viki_blr wrote:
Hi Admin,

I could not get the updated nifty stocks EOD details under JCharts(EOD). But I can see the updated EOD index scripts (CNX Nifty, midcap,small cap, cnx it, cnx metal etc). Only the stocks are not updated for the date 14-10-2014.

Please reply on this.

Thanks
Viki
viki_blr
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #13   PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:38 pm    Post subject: Re: JCharts (EOD) Reply with quote

kamal.icharts wrote:
Dear Member,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. There was some issue yesterday which has now been fixed. Please check once.

Regards

Kamal
viki_blr wrote:
Hi Admin,

Please reply on this.

Thanks
Viki

Thank you Smile
jdpt
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #14   PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear team Icharts,

Please check my mail & renew my premium F&O subscription.

Thanks & Regards
JDPT
batman
Sun08
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #15   PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Microsoft will stop IE soon. JCharts (EOD) requires Java but Microsoft Edge doesn't support Java. I want to avoid installing any other browser. How do I solve this issue or how can you help?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Problems & Complaints All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: