Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

JCharts or Platinum Charts on Tablet and SmartPhones
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Website News/Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author JCharts or Platinum Charts on Tablet and SmartPhones
ProTrader
Site Admin

Post: #1   PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:39 pm    Post subject: JCharts or Platinum Charts on Tablet and SmartPhones Reply with quote

I know you all will be excited Laughing .

But there are are catches as with anythings. This is what you need:

1. You will need a computer where you can install the streamer from http://www.splashtop.com

2. Setup your account

3. Download the app for android, ipad or windows from http://www.splashtop.com/get-the-app

4. Now connect from your app to your machine and run what ever you want including JCharts or Platinum Charts Smile. You can access it from anyplace you have internet connection on your phone.

I know you will say it is like remote desktop. But you will be amazed by the quality and smoothness. I have tried on Android and ipad and it looks great. I will suggest that you get a stylus pen.

Limitations:

- You need to have your computer up and running and connected to internet
- You need internet connection or wifi on your phone or tablet

Try it and let me know. Mr. Green

Regards,
ProTrader
smartcancerian
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Till now, i was using Teamviewer(for mobile) but that connection/session is for some limited minutes..Thanx for new alternative..will try & give you feedback..but please speed up the development process of developing Jcharts for mobile..
smartcancerian
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PT sir, tried but my device(samsung Galaxy-Y) is not compatible for this andriod application..Anyway thanx..
rxvenk2
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing PT, it is better than the teamviewer..... but still looking for smartphone app from icharts Smile
ProTrader
Site Admin

Post: #5   PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are working on it Smile . But until such time this is a good option. No cost to you or us Mr. Green .

Regards..PT
indraji2001
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:35 pm    Post subject: Re: JCharts or Platinum Charts on Tablet and SmartPhones Reply with quote

Account Registration Link: https://support-splashtop2.splashtop.com/registration
krish_pm
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PT sir,

Is it possible to View the Live Charts(Forex) in Android Smart Phones?

Is Super Trend available in Live Charts(Forex)?
krish_pm
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ProTrader sir,

Please reply my query.
ProTrader
Site Admin

Post: #9   PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Krish:

you can view any live charts on mobile as they are image based. There is no ST indicator in it.

Thx..PT
ProTrader
Site Admin

Post: #10   PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Krish:

you can view any live charts on mobile as they are image based. There is no ST indicator in it.

Thx..PT
rishu
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #11   PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice
krish_pm
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #12   PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pro Trader sir,

Is anyother way to view the icharts Super Trend indicator in android smart mobiles other than the remote desktop applications(like splashtop,teamviewer) ?
ProTrader
Site Admin

Post: #13   PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Krish:

We will be shortly coming out with mobile charting. Super trend will be available in that.

Thanks..PT
rameshraja
Expert
Expert

Post: #14   PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think everyone seem to be crazy about Super Trend Indicator, its not a great indicator though.
amitkbaid1008
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #15   PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rameshraja wrote:
I think everyone seem to be crazy about Super Trend Indicator, its not a great indicator though.

RR Sir,

When Market in Super Trend it works Superb.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Website News/Updates All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: