Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

keep your eye on this two numbers- veeru chennai boy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Muthu Veerappan (iCharts User: veerappan)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author keep your eye on this two numbers- veeru chennai boy
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #1   PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:52 am    Post subject: keep your eye on this two numbers- veeru chennai boy Reply with quote

keep your eyes on 5151-5133 numbers....and on upside 5252 nf Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

veeru
chennai boy
2guns 2guns
bappa1971
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

artist ......always with ur numbers......
dharmeshtr
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:52 am    Post subject: Re: keep your eye on this two numbers- veeru chennai boy Reply with quote

Quote:
Veeru,
How to interpret this?
I mean below 5133 is it SELL?

Above 5151, NF would go up till 5252?

Thanx,
Dharmesh

veerappan wrote:
keep your eyes on 5151-5133 numbers....and on upside 5252 nf Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

veeru
chennai boy
2guns 2guns
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #4   PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5133 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
rameshraja
Expert
Expert

Post: #5   PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Veerappan

Superb .. Great !! NF took support exactly at your number 5133.

One small suggestion .. I hope you will not mind me telling. Boldly give the call to BUY at 5133 with Stop of 20 points ( instead of telling keep an eye on 5133. You are rocking on your numbers!!.) I trust, traders can take this risk.

Great going.. keep it up.

C T RAMESH RAJA
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #6   PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anna... so many times i explained these things.... i have lost all the spoons in the year of 2012 starting itself [if any one hurt on these words they u r in weaker level ...] Very Happy ...... number 63 means intra u can use this with sl 1.20 paise... for long or sold posn... suppose if u get 5-6 rupees only u shd carry [ if its fut means] [ options means u shd get minimum 10-12 rupees then only] ... that is also to be partially ... and book partially.... similarly for all my numbers i gave this.... properly.............

for nf before that number ... example today 5133... u can take a long at 5140 itself ... if u r a trader with 4 lots... mean u can take 2 lots there.. and 2 lots further nearest points..... but with sl maxi 13 -12 pts... if u r a experienced trader...[ momentum u will gain it from experience only for the momentum i am cing all nifty 50 stocks ]...same way on down side breaks 5133 u can sell also... some times 5132-5131 and sudden reversal may happen ... u need to be more conscious on that type of moves.. just cover 5134 -5136 itself ... again go long with sl ... these things u will get only in trading experience.. only .... otherwise mind get struck [ those who have mind]... if moves further 12 pts... that is 5148 they wont cover... still they will wait for 3.29 pm also.... then they have lost the buying opportunity and vice-versa....

anna now u got it... i think with my butler english i explained .....

some one also in his forum explained about these numbers with sl how and when shd be carried... and all... i dont know who did.... if i found i will try to post that link....

regards
veeru
chennai boy
artist
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have lost all the spoons in the year of 2012 starting itself

Smile
rameshraja
Expert
Expert

Post: #8   PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Veerappan

I am Sorry to bother you. I have understood your explanation about using your number long time back. You are not catching my point. I will narrate in your style.. ( icharts Moderators.. Excuse me )

1. oru varthai.. oogonnu vazhkai !!

2. Oru thadavai sonna, nooru thadavai sonna mathiri !!!

Like above, hit on the nail head .. Buy NF around 5133 with Stop at 5120.

I want you to create a record like Sachin 100th of 100 !! Very Happy

There will be hit and misses in your calls.. Never bother.. No one is perfect in market..

Your hit rate on your number is much much higher than drawdowns..

Keep rocking !!

Good Luck !!
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #9   PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i will try my best anna... already so much of times like this happen anna.... just c a number yesterday 555 nearest ranges...555 means u shd take 5-6 pts risk.... mcdowell yesterday ... and today rel infra and bombay dyeing....yesterday also bombday dyeing...when the price moves up we can change the tsl ....

234 boy yesterday titan to 226....
333 boy yesterday jet to 318....
333 to 375... just 3 days before.....

people need to tell these things... if i have time i will try to post....

regards
veeru
chennai boy
2guns 2guns
mrchan09
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

veerappan wrote:
anna... so many times i explained these things.... i have lost all the spoons in the year of 2012 starting itself [if any one hurt on these words they u r in weaker level ...] Very Happy ...... number 63 means intra u can use this with sl 1.20 paise... for long or sold posn... suppose if u get 5-6 rupees only u shd carry [ if its fut means] [ options means u shd get minimum 10-12 rupees then only] ... that is also to be partially ... and book partially.... similarly for all my numbers i gave this.... properly.............

for nf before that number ... example today 5133... u can take a long at 5140 itself ... if u r a trader with 4 lots... mean u can take 2 lots there.. and 2 lots further nearest points..... but with sl maxi 13 -12 pts... if u r a experienced trader...[ momentum u will gain it from experience only for the momentum i am cing all nifty 50 stocks ]...same way on down side breaks 5133 u can sell also... some times 5132-5131 and sudden reversal may happen ... u need to be more conscious on that type of moves.. just cover 5134 -5136 itself ... again go long with sl ... these things u will get only in trading experience.. only .... otherwise mind get struck [ those who have mind]... if moves further 12 pts... that is 5148 they wont cover... still they will wait for 3.29 pm also.... then they have lost the buying opportunity and vice-versa....

anna now u got it... i think with my butler english i explained .....

some one also in his forum explained about these numbers with sl how and when shd be carried... and all... i dont know who did.... if i found i will try to post that link....

regards
veeru
chennai boy
artist

Hi Veerappan,

I am pleasantly surprised to read this reply of yours. Smile

Thanks for this explanation. If you remember I had signed up for livecalls. I never saw this kind of explanation from you there. I gave up after asking once or twice. I had no choice but to stop being there after one month. Even icharts team didn't even bother to take feedback. Let it be as it may.

I never wanted to understand the trick behind your numbers. Suggesting numbers, as I see it, is your business and you have every right to keep it to yourself as long as you wish. At first you came across as someone who is very aggressive. Take it with a pinch. May be it was due to paucity of time that you end up writing terse replies.

Take care and keep up the good work.
I am sorry for my reply to your 'Krishna' message. Till now, it was difficult to fathom that Veerappan can be religious and humble too. Smile

Icharts should have a help document that mentions the way Veerappan communicates so that people like me don't get offended. Smile

Regards,
Chandan
ProTrader
Site Admin

Post: #11   PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

confusion...mr chan? chandan? Laughing

it is like this. interpretation can be chinese for others but indian for you.

we do not mix our emotions or understanding with veeru's message. that is to prevent integrity of the message and the person giving it.

veeru,

what anna is saying is that we have to feed the message again and again...if spoons are gone than by hand. it is our duty. Very Happy

basically a repeatable format...again and again.

thanks...pt
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Muthu Veerappan (iCharts User: veerappan) All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: