Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

lead-alumini-crude
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 154, 155, 156  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Commodities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author lead-alumini-crude
rohan.sharma
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:53 am    Post subject: lead-alumini-crude Reply with quote

Hi guys...

Got fed up of this Equity market....
now Started trading Lead and Aluminium..Its great great option margin required is so low... half compared to stocks.
I tested my from Nov to Dec and started trading from end of Dec.. made 8.20 points in lead and Aluminium gave 9.8 points in Jan contract.

I use Supertrend 8,2 and EMA 40 on 30 min chart.. Take 2 lots. one to be booked @ 25 paise rest to be changed when color changes...

I thank Naturalgas Rahulsharamat. viewing there post I decided to check for Comm. few other members of SB..

Regards,
Rohan.Sharma
Rahulsharmaat
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats great

keep it up
prabit
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great rohan,
please post chart and keep the thread live, I am sure others will join.Thanks, I get inspiration from you guys. 2guns
rohan.sharma
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

prabit wrote:
great rohan,
please post chart and keep the thread live, I am sure others will join.Thanks, I get inspiration from you guys. 2guns

hi,
will keep posting when i take entries...
rohan.sharma
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Current status have short entry taken @ 112 in alumin and 130 in lead

lead alu.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  140.34 KB
 Viewed:  1338 Time(s)

lead alu.png

rohan.sharma
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shorts covered in Alumin and 2 long triggered @ 110.85 covered one lot @ 111.10 one lot is open.
Lead still waiting for signal..

lead alu.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  131.8 KB
 Viewed:  954 Time(s)

lead alu.png

rohan.sharma
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aluminium nice upmove, lead will follow...

lead.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  137.83 KB
 Viewed:  866 Time(s)

lead.png

meherp
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

silly question.
is the super trend indicator available in premium service or only in platinium service?
hemant.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #9   PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

meherp wrote:
silly question.
is the super trend indicator available in premium service or only in platinium service?

Dear Member,

Super trend indicator is available in platinum charts. If you have commodity subscription, you are granted access platinum tool for commodities charts.

Regards,
Hemant.iCharts
kommall15
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:35 am    Post subject: BEST LUCK Reply with quote

RESPECTED SIR,
THIS POST IS VERY USEFULE FOR THE TRADER. KEEP IT UP.

THANKS AND REGARDS,
MR. KOMMALL
meherp
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #11   PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hemant.icharts wrote:
meherp wrote:
silly question.

Dear Member,

Super trend indicator is available in platinum charts. If you have commodity subscription, you are granted access platinum tool for commodities charts.

Regards,
Hemant.iCharts

Thanks a lot Hemant. Had a chat with support team and clarify all doubts.
sethu45
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #12   PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good. Commodity market is always potential than equity market. Has most bouncing capacity than equities. But you see from this end other end will be looking very green vise versa. Wish you all the best. Positional trading in any market with adequate stop and reversal will always give money. Irrespective whatever indicator you use, go according to the trend. Find the under current and trade you will be successful.
maahin
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #13   PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:53 pm    Post subject: attn:admin Reply with quote

hi
can anyone suggest me what is the charges and procedure for subscribing to forex charts.I want to use EURINR,JPYINR AND USDINR.
please reply
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #14   PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:17 am    Post subject: Re: attn:admin Reply with quote

Dear Member,

Our team will soon mail you with the details on charges and the procedure to subscribe to Forex Charts on your registered email address.

In case you have any further queries, you may contact our team.

Regards

Kamal

maahin wrote:
hi
can anyone suggest me what is the charges and procedure for subscribing to forex charts.I want to use EURINR,JPYINR AND USDINR.
please reply
naturalgas
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #15   PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Rohan, good going you made a very good decision of shifting from nifty to comm, just a suggestion do not view NG, crude, and all charts..stick to your comms. once you have confidence then move these volatile comms.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Commodities All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 154, 155, 156  Next
Page 1 of 156

Jump to: