Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Learn To Share; Share To Learn

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Technical Analysis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Learn To Share; Share To Learn
singh.ravee
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:47 pm    Post subject: Learn To Share; Share To Learn Reply with quote

Planning to post few TA things which i normally call as Jugaad T.A. (JTA). The basic idea behind it is to learn to share. Let the flow begin and see how it spreads out.

Welcome aboard.

rgds
mogili
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go ahead and let the forum members learn some new stuff. Wish you all the best. Smile Smile
svkum
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

singh - you shd have started immediately with 1-2 examples right away with start of this thread.
why raise curiocity ?
smartcancerian
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this party getting Hot... Very Happy Very Happy
singh.ravee
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many of us a stauch follower of SSPS, which indeed is a good method. One thing which i have observed and would like to share with you all.

Anticipation of trend change entry AOTC
Spec, shows one such entry in his document. I have observed that price most of the time do take support at 13ema, 34ema and 65ema EOD. Say we are in uptrend(whatever method u follow to decide uptrend) on EOD. There is a corrective decline on EOD, which by all means is a downtrend on 15min.

As soon as price reaches any of the above ema, one can try AOTC entry of SSPS. The initial entry as spec mentioned in his document, is a bounce from 34ema EOD. Likewise, i have personally observed, its working.

I request others to contribute on this thought.

Regards
mogili
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may be excused for asking this question. What is the full form of SSPS. Thanks for your understanding.
Rolling Eyes
paa
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please let us know!
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

P L U K ! Regards, Prakash Holla
smartcancerian
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ mogili & paa....
Speculator Swing Pivot System (SSPS)..it is swing trading strategy..
here is the link..you can go though the whole document from the start to understand the method & then understand what raveeji is saying...

http://www.icharts.in/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2230
Arul Zen
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

singhji can you give few examples with charts?

Thanks Very Happy
smartcancerian
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #11   PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is nifty eod chart..see price touches 13 ema on eod, infact closed above that..Next day price turns down(ema pushing the price dn)..which in 15tf will result AOTC entry..
EOD chart..

15 tf chart..

As per guidance from raveeji...

Smart
Arkad
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #12   PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:05 pm    Post subject: EOD 34 EMA rejection in progress ? Reply with quote

Hello Ravi paaji..

Great thread and gr88 initiative... kudos! 2guns

With today's EOD candle being red .. can a ATOC entry be initiated (through next month's puts maybe) with the breach today's low with today's high being the SL.
If I understand correctly... it will be the first rejection on EOD charts after 34 EMA pivot was broken last week. Is this correct ?
Embarassed newbie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Technical Analysis All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: