Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Learning the Elliott Waves is difficult but not impossible
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Strategies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Learning the Elliott Waves is difficult but not impossible
Ruchirgupta2000
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #46   PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ruchir Gupta SL could be revised to 7959

Ruchir Gupta Risk Reward- 1:2

Ruchir Gupta very high probabilty

Ruchir Gupta 7977 cross will see a impulsive upside
Ruchirgupta2000
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #47   PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ruchirgupta2000 wrote:

Revise Sl 7971
Ruchirgupta2000
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #48   PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ruchirgupta2000 wrote:
Ruchirgupta2000 wrote:

Revise Sl 7971

Stop hit but we can go long again
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #49   PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

was missing some action of late......i am personnally of the belied that while "tick chart" would throw up the real EW pattern, u must not "trade" on 1 min chart.....as a beginning.....but on 5/15 cvhart even if intra day

[ this sounds strange since a lower tf is used for trading and higher for analysis....so also to see higher tf EW pattern for confirmation.] ....just a thought....everyone has his own way....

adopt the way best suited to you.... Laughing
Ruchirgupta2000
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #50   PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amitagg wrote:
was missing some action of late......i am personnally of the belied that while "tick chart" would throw up the real EW pattern, u must not "trade" on 1 min chart.....as a beginning.....but on 5/15 cvhart even if intra day

[ this sounds strange since a lower tf is used for trading and higher for analysis....so also to see higher tf EW pattern for confirmation.] ....just a thought....everyone has his own way....

adopt the way best suited to you.... Laughing

Very true Amit, coz yesterday I was caught in many places as I trade in Options and just based on 1 Minutes chart of Nifty Options dont make that desired calculated move.

I still am learning to identify the best time to enter and I always use multiple time frames in my analysis. But due to urge to trade (my previous habit) I am entering against the trend sometimes just for small time frame and get caught up by the trend against me.

but now there is a big difference as now I dont keep looking at the market to move into my favor but, I immediately reverse the position knowing the wave count and pattern unfolding.
manna
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #51   PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ruchir ji

your point 4 was perfect from there it got reversed

thanks
Ruchirgupta2000
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #52   PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

manna wrote:
ruchir ji

thanks

Srry Manna but I dont want to take the credit for what did not happened. Stop was hit yesterday only and no target was hit.

May be I was a bit early is predicting the end of wave4 complex correction.

Still I dont which point 4 you are talking about on which chart.
Ruchirgupta2000
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #53   PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:00 pm    Post subject: Trade Psycology Reply with quote

It might seem funny to some of you, but I need to still tell. Money is a matter of the chilhood conditioning that we got and because of of which even if we know how to earn we either end up loosing it or loose it consistently. now there is book by T- Harv by the name of millianare minds. I have read many books like this, like THink and Grow rich, seen Born Rich video program of Bob Proctar (he is main feature in movie "the secret"). though I have grown in my life coz of lot of reading but still I feared for few things like what if I earn and my friends get jelous of me?, what about my security?, where will I keep so much money if I earn?, How will I be able to open the NGO?, How will I ensure that even if I earn and save and donate the NGO will use it in the interest of the children?
all of these questions kept eating me from inside untill I read the T- Harv's book. as soon as I read it figured out all those above questions. and dI could relate to him as he also was investing in the stock markets. and knew that yes I am worried about all these things and first time I noted them all and started changing my thinking, to ensure that I now I am capable of taking care of the fears I had about money. THough in a very starting stage since last thurday I saw things changing for me 3 out of 4 days profit, first time ever in my trading life.
one more thing I did which had a very imporatnt role is the book by Rhonda Berne, who mad the movie "the secret", her book "Magic" is a course of 28 day which I complted on 28 sept for the second time.
Impressed my the book I bought the 70 copies and distributed to all those whom I can watch and help to complete the course and who can be in contact while doing it.
Last time when I did the course which ended on 21 April 14 and I saw a big surge in my capital I had bought Relinfra calls at @12.5 and sold them at 86, I made a profit of 5 Lakhs for 70K investment. but beacuse I did not had the mindset to handle that money I lost it. but here is the T-harv's book to help me.
This may seem out of context, but I want you all to keep your profits after you earn, Elliott and Gann are the tools to earn but Psycology is also very important.
If you have any questions please ask me.
Ruchirgupta2000
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #54   PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:22 pm    Post subject: Map of Nifty_where we stand Reply with quote

Where we are right now? we are in the start of 5th wave of the larger 5th wave. market will not fall atleast till Diwali, as poor investors will do muhurat trading and bigger investment banks will offload thier sharing till this time. mind that wave 5 is followed by a bigger correction. I have attached 2 charts ... please view them and ask questions if any. The hour chart attached says that wave 1-2-3 are already complete in the larger fifth wave . last 3 days (including today) in 15 mintutes chart attached, we have completed the wave 1 and may be wave 2 correction, this must be followed with the wave 3 impulse move. Please share your views.

NIFTY - XX - Oct-01 1853 PM (15 min).png
 Description:
 Filesize:  27.59 KB
 Viewed:  598 Time(s)

NIFTY - XX - Oct-01 1853 PM (15 min).png

NIFTY - XX - Oct-01 1851 PM (2 hour).png
 Description:
 Filesize:  28.51 KB
 Viewed:  578 Time(s)

NIFTY - XX - Oct-01 1851 PM (2 hour).png

amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #55   PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ruchirgupta2000 wrote:
manna wrote:
ruchir ji

thanks

Srry Manna but I dont want to take the credit for what did not happened. Stop was hit yesterday only and no target was hit.

May be I was a bit early is predicting the end of wave4 complex correction.

Still I dont which point 4 you are talking about on which chart.

These are words of a good learner. Let's try to learn more over the next 3 days when we meet. Look forward.
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #56   PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Missing ur posts
rayshmaramesh
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #57   PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:45 pm    Post subject: Ruchirgupta2000 Reply with quote

I LOVE LEARNING ELLIOT WAVE AND I AM NEW TO THIS ICHART DISCUSSION AND I WAS AMAZED WITH YOUR VIEW AND WISH U FOR MORE & MORE VIEWS TO FOLLOW IN THE FUTURE
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
WITH REGARDS
MADHAV RAMESH
info
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #58   PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:54 am    Post subject: Learning Elliott wave Reply with quote

I would also like to learn elliott wave. Can anyone tell me which wave is going on at daily chart ? Arrow
Ruchirgupta2000
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #59   PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was engrossed in studing and trying to predict the time zone for the low to be made by nifty is 2-3 months and also trying to decipher what pattern is actually going on.

As I said earlier that Nifty should not have broken the recent low of 7843, but it broke that support. and then it reversed from 7816.

I was thinking that wave 4th in the downside of the larger wave 5 is over, but it seems to get over now with 7816. but considering that this is the start of 5th of 5th we need to trade very cautiously. Those who want to see how it will look like can see the nifty chart of bull phase from 2003 to 2008 and see what kind of corrections happened there.

By Diwali I will redeem all my investments in Mutual Funds. and start investing in small amounts in December and January (I have seen January falls very often)

I am also trying to collect the various kinds of chart patterns like, Flat, Zigzag etc, total 13 kinds of pattern as per Elliott but they can be further subdivided into many more patterns.

Regards,

NIFTY - Primary Analysis - Oct-09 1100 AM (15 min).png
 Description:
 Filesize:  92.89 KB
 Viewed:  575 Time(s)

NIFTY - Primary Analysis - Oct-09 1100 AM (15 min).png

NIFTY - Primary Analysis - Oct-09 1231 PM (1 min).png
 Description:
 Filesize:  76.54 KB
 Viewed:  541 Time(s)

NIFTY - Primary Analysis - Oct-09 1231 PM (1 min).png

NIFTY - Primary Analysis - Oct-09 1204 PM (1 min).png
 Description:
 Filesize:  71.69 KB
 Viewed:  539 Time(s)

Description:
 Filesize:  71.69 KB
 Viewed:  544 Time(s)

amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #60   PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On record jan is most topping pattern.... But expect markets to give way earlier this time... Let's see
Shall revert on ew prognosis in a day or two
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Strategies All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: