Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Learning the Elliott Waves is difficult but not impossible
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Strategies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Learning the Elliott Waves is difficult but not impossible
jyothil
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #76   PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:50 am    Post subject: Re: Trade Psycology Reply with quote

Ruchirgupta,

I have sent you my PM, please check it

G. Jyothi

Ruchirgupta2000 wrote:
It might seem funny to some of you, but I need to still tell. Money is a matter of the chilhood conditioning that we got and because of of which even if we know how to earn we either end up loosing it or loose it consistently. now there is book by T- Harv by the name of millianare minds. I have read many books like this, like THink and Grow rich, seen Born Rich video program of Bob Proctar (he is main feature in movie "the secret"). though I have grown in my life coz of lot of reading but still I feared for few things like what if I earn and my friends get jelous of me?, what about my security?, where will I keep so much money if I earn?, How will I be able to open the NGO?, How will I ensure that even if I earn and save and donate the NGO will use it in the interest of the children?
all of these questions kept eating me from inside untill I read the T- Harv's book. as soon as I read it figured out all those above questions. and dI could relate to him as he also was investing in the stock markets. and knew that yes I am worried about all these things and first time I noted them all and started changing my thinking, to ensure that I now I am capable of taking care of the fears I had about money. THough in a very starting stage since last thurday I saw things changing for me 3 out of 4 days profit, first time ever in my trading life.
one more thing I did which had a very imporatnt role is the book by Rhonda Berne, who mad the movie "the secret", her book "Magic" is a course of 28 day which I complted on 28 sept for the second time.
Impressed my the book I bought the 70 copies and distributed to all those whom I can watch and help to complete the course and who can be in contact while doing it.
Last time when I did the course which ended on 21 April 14 and I saw a big surge in my capital I had bought Relinfra calls at @12.5 and sold them at 86, I made a profit of 5 Lakhs for 70K investment. but beacuse I did not had the mindset to handle that money I lost it. but here is the T-harv's book to help me.
This may seem out of context, but I want you all to keep your profits after you earn, Elliott and Gann are the tools to earn but Psycology is also very important.
If you have any questions please ask me.
amitagg
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #77   PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where are u Ruchir
Ruchirgupta2000
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #78   PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amitagg wrote:
Where are u Ruchir

Right now in KNPUR
mikky
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #79   PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ruchirgupta2000 wrote:
amitagg wrote:
Where are u Ruchir

Right now in KNPUR

Ohh... u r also from Kanpur... Good to know Smile
Ruchirgupta2000
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #80   PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mikky wrote:
Ruchirgupta2000 wrote:
amitagg wrote:
Where are u Ruchir

Right now in KNPUR

Who else is from kanpur?
mikky
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #81   PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ruchirgupta2000 wrote:
mikky wrote:
Ruchirgupta2000 wrote:
amitagg wrote:
Where are u Ruchir

Right now in KNPUR

Who else is from kanpur?

My schooling is from KV No.1 Armapore, Kanpur
Ruchirgupta2000
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #82   PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:25 pm    Post subject: My Results for past few days Reply with quote

2guns

IBREALEST - Primary Analysis - Nov-25 1110 AM (5 min).png
 Description:
 Filesize:  76.19 KB
 Viewed:  618 Time(s)

IBREALEST - Primary Analysis - Nov-25 1110 AM (5 min).png

NIFTY - Alternate 2 - Nov-26 1345 PM (15 min).png
 Description:
 Filesize:  114.58 KB
 Viewed:  637 Time(s)

NIFTY - Alternate 2 - Nov-26 1345 PM (15 min).png

RELINFRA - Primary Analysis - Nov-24 1531 PM (5 min).png
 Description:
 Filesize:  104.67 KB
 Viewed:  654 Time(s)

RELINFRA - Primary Analysis - Nov-24 1531 PM (5 min).png

Ruchirgupta2000
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #83   PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:08 pm    Post subject: Nifty and Banknifty High Percent Targets for tommorow Reply with quote

Arrow

BANKNIFTY - bank - Nov-26 1941 PM (15 min).png
 Description:
 Filesize:  30.41 KB
 Viewed:  662 Time(s)

BANKNIFTY - bank - Nov-26 1941 PM (15 min).png

NIFTY - Alternate 2 - Nov-26 1935 PM (15 min).png
 Description:
 Filesize:  32.12 KB
 Viewed:  594 Time(s)

NIFTY - Alternate 2 - Nov-26 1935 PM (15 min).png

Ruchirgupta2000
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #84   PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:54 am    Post subject: Trade Management Examples Shared Yesterday Reply with quote

The Examples I have shared is to show that every trade is a lesson and if we can have that printed or get its saved as a image we can each week go and review our trade and make them better as the time progesses.

1. Note what you did good.
2. What information about the Chart you had regarding the Pattern, retracements and Oscillators etc.
3. At what price you made the entry.
4. what were the logical decisions to revise the stops on the trade.
5. take several snaps till you are in the trade.
6. And at last the lesson learned.

You can have them printed, may be few of your best trades or the once that you need to improve on.

this is the way we can improve. we should no longer be average traders henceforth.

ASk me if you have any doubts.
Ruchirgupta2000
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #85   PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:13 am    Post subject: Tough times last but though people never Reply with quote

I read this book... some time back and there the author shared the example of his father. His father was a farmer and never kneed down in difficult situations of drought. when all the other farmers left thier lands at the time of drought, his father did not left and kept living. His entire land was barren but there was a very small area that kept some moisture all the year. and his father had some seeds that he use to sow in the full bigger land in case of droughts what he sowed did not floursh execpt that small moisture area which gave him sufficient seeds atleast to sow in the whole field once again. It took 4 years... but ultimately rains came.. and while writing this I am getting the gooseworms, small tears in my eyes. the rains came and he proved that though situtations last but though peopel never.

I used this example, for last few months where I kept saved a fixed amount to trade only on the expiry day. the time premium is minimum, the volatility is highest, and I get my returns many fold. the risk is worth.

that doesnt means that we can do the expiry day trade blindly, but if we can analyse past few expire day moves . like at what time does it starts the actual move and after what time it makes the reversal. what was the trend of the whole month? will the epiry be against the trend of the month or with the trend these are few things, whic option strike to hit for for optimum return. all these thigs must be kept in mind.

We need to first invest in our minds and then somewhere else. there is no good in wasting the moeny in trading instead invest in the books. Gann has said the knowledge first gained could later on translated into profits, he said it requiers so many years to be a doctor, enginner to gain the management degree still we think that we can do trading with out education ourselves.
Ruchirgupta2000
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #86   PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:02 pm    Post subject: Elliott wave in Human Life Reply with quote

5 waves examples in Friendship.... when we meet a new person we hesitate, try to know person, actully we come to know by the time passes and we dont even realise that we are becoming friends (very similar behaviour to w1 with some charcherstics of Leading Diagonal)
[18:45:46] Ruchir Gupta: becasuse we become just acuintesis, or even friends though we are not dependent for our bigger needs on each other we start asking/boorowing things, smthings get done and smthings not gone as we wanted so we figth... (this was wave 2 with atleast 3 legs downside, could be double or triple 3s in case on girls)
[18:52:04] Ruchir Gupta: slowly our friendships become strengthens withstanding the ups and downs for so long with the passage of time(w1 and 2 passed), now is the Impulsive move of wave 3, in terms of helping the frind in his brother and sisters marriage/ bunking class together/ going to gao etc... this third wave may get extended and the friends may remain goods friends, untill missunderstanding develops, majority of the times the friendship keeps going sideways with small fights on various matters (guideline of alternation could be used here).. many a times is can take shape of a triangle with the friends thinking to stop or continue the friendship
[18:52:52] Ruchir Gupta: finally, they think that there must be some reason why we took this friendship this far.
[18:53:55] Ruchir Gupta: smtimes this Trangle could a part of the B wave with in 4th wave, in which the fight could be bigger... as a ending C wave of this 4th wave
[18:55:02] Ruchir Gupta: and finally the clouds of missundertanding are gone and frindhip goes to new hiegths... many a times in the form of extended 5th waves
[18:55:35] Ruchir Gupta: each time 5th dividing into smaller 5s
[18:55:59] Ruchir Gupta: and smtimes the college is over and hence the fifth wave
[18:57:55] Ruchir Gupta: friends get engaged in the jobs and marrages and prce wise correction does nt takes place but the long time wise corrections take place, untill we once again realise that life is feeling a bit empty without that frind and the 3rth wave on the higher degree starts.
[18:58:27] Ruchir Gupta: I think that is why the wave principle is so subjective
[18:59:46] Ruchir Gupta: but if the pscological peices could be identified and collected every thing be known with sm accuracy
[19:00:46] Ruchir Gupta: coz only markets could be measured as money is involved, the real life emotions could be grossly measured
chennuru
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #87   PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:29 pm    Post subject: Nifty elliot with fib Reply with quote

Dear

This is justt my prediction

comments are most welcome

now it is lost end of elliot wave, 4th wave continuing, need to bounce back from 50% retracement of 3rd wave.

when 5th wave begins , wait and watch.

any comments are most welcome.

jcharts.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  20.54 KB
 Viewed:  807 Time(s)

jcharts.png

xbartt
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #88   PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:48 pm    Post subject: perfect Reply with quote

dear chennuru,

what a perfect graph. No need to tell anything. price has to revert from here...lets see

AEOM AEOM
RAJDESAI1967
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #89   PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:03 pm    Post subject: nifty Reply with quote

chennuru sir

upto what lvls u c nifty going from here
chennuru
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #90   PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear

it may cross all time high, if really trend changes now.

glenmark chart shows good strength.

jcharts.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  13.51 KB
 Viewed:  608 Time(s)

jcharts.png

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Strategies All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: