Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

let us have a poll

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who would you vote for if there were an election today?
BJP + Alliances
85%
 85%  [ 24 ]
Congress + Alliances
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Others
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 28

Author let us have a poll
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:44 pm    Post subject: let us have a poll Reply with quote

I haven't seen this feature being used.

And since the elections are coming soon, let's have our own poll like the Media had?

Smile
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well the temporary threads are not displaying anymore in the list of active threads on the frontpage, hence no one will know. Sad
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by apka on Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Imagine, after 10 years this opportunity is coming... to be able to vote your preferered choice of governing people / party.

Do not let it go to waste.

Add your views, if you want. But don't forget to vote.

Your next vote is going to effect students, people who are trying to get settled, your own jobs and businesses.

Compare what was promised to you and what has been applied by the current govt.

Their speeches like last year PM said "let us bring the animal spirits back"... what has been impleted to have that restored... the recent comments by the current FM to RBI "think of growth and employment"... if the same has to be considered by the RBI .. why is the govt there in place?

Do not mix religious view in your thoughts. Discuss if you want, don't be biased in your thinking.

We have had a long.... far too long ruling by a party who knows the loopholes and has tried to the delivery of scams in every possible area.

Imagine in the latest case of coalgate scam, the CBI wants files... and UPA first says the files are placed vertically in cabinets and they are unable to pull them out ... then out of the 13 companies, 11 have had their files disappeared... right, like files just walk out of cabinets and rooms? without anyone requesting for them? who can possibly have them withdrawn except who are in charge - congress?

Congress spokesperson day before yesterday made a bizzare statement on Times Now channel that if not found, files will be replaced.... like they will be replicated, and signed again ... to have them validate something done years ago?

Think of the future people, please and please think. And if you want comparison or data, just ask... I will provide.

There is no difference between us despite being Hindu or Muslim, we act and behave with each other as humans... it is just Congress-nomics trying to secure vote banks on basis of divide and rule

I am ready to speak to anyone who feels otherwise, with examples and a normal discussion. Extremists are not welcomed.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not welcome! Crying or Very sad 24
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
I am not welcome! Crying or Very sad 24

thanks for the mrng laughter

vote for Vinay 24 24
singh.ravee
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:09 am    Post subject: Re: let us have a poll Reply with quote

apka wrote:

And since the elections are coming soon, let's have our own poll like the Media had?

Smile

Apka

Since when have u started acting as polling agent for political parties??
I don't understand what u wish to prove with this type of thread. Or, is it an attempt to antagonize/agonize against certain political class.

I have witnessed huge hue and cry in sb when anna movement was going on. Do u also wish that to be repeated.

Pls share what difference your topic is going to make in any of the user's trading skill.

rgds
ravee

Last edited by singh.ravee on Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:12 am    Post subject: Re: let us have a poll Reply with quote

singh.ravee wrote:
apka wrote:

Smile

Apka

rgds
ravee

it's the fire in the belly considering current situation. you don't have to vote if you don't want to. I hope you are not trying to discourage.
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a poll running from 2008 in JT's thread NF trading levels. Frozen since few days after JT started the thread. Let us hope Admin deletes the poll box some day!
Prakash Holla
Ravee Singh: Election in 2014 WILL be crucial for Indian economy and therefore for Indian corporates & stock markets. Further this is light hearted attempt by Apka to see voting trend among IC members. (After all election will be decided by vote/slum banks and not by us.) Let us not criticize everything. Apka is not creating 5 new threads every day like some experts from here and there. Jai Hind.
Apka: Please request Admin to delete this thread 2 weeks from start date so that Ravee Singh can concentrate on his trading
Prakash Holla
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:53 am    Post subject: Re: let us have a poll Reply with quote

singh.ravee wrote:
apka wrote:

Smile

Apka

I don't understand what u wish to prove with this type of thread. Or, is it an attempt to antagonize/agonize against certain political class.

I have witnessed huge hue and cry in sb when anna movement was going on. Do u also wish that to be repeated.

Pls share what difference your topic is going to make in any of the user's trading skill.

rgds
ravee

Mr.Singh, what happened at SB and what not I don't know. A lot of movement happened after 26/11 also and we have let go of it.

There are questions in many people's mind and I am trying to make everyone think points who are oblivious to it. And I haven't chosen icharts as the place for it. I am doing it everywhere I can and in real life too.

Voting is not a waste of exercise. If 20% of the people who don't vote for this reason start voting it will change the numbers. For them to vote, these things need to be read out again. People need to think and re-evaluate their thinking and selection process. If it can make you think, do the deed of forwarding it to the people you know and discuss with them. This is what I intent to have and get. This is for your own and your family's good. You just need to know this and no other reason also.

Keeping quiet has achieved what for us? Should we just keep sitting on the things going around right now in our country?

Quote:
God helps those who help themselves

Are you happy this Govt has been voted for majority period after our freedom? Are you happy they ruled last 10 years and if they get a chance to do so again for next 5 years? Are you not troubled with their governance and lack thereof? Will the mess in the economy caused by them spare you as time goes?

When white ants are seen, they should be removed immediately. The more you wait, the more the strength of what they are feeding on will get weaker.

As for your question regarding helping it in trading skills. If the governance is not changed to something better, our economy will not have the strength to keep a market well enough suitable for trading. You know how China market is now and they are a bigger and faster growing economy than us.

For now, I am just posting this in conclusion to your reply:

Quote:
“The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I?”

― Bob Marley
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #11   PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, do you speak as well as you write, apka? If so, you can become a good politician. I will vote for you. Smile
apka
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #12   PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Intensity will make up for it.

Here writing is at one go without interference of vibes and reactions through body language.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Economy All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: