Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Live Charts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Live Charts
vince
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:33 pm    Post subject: Live Charts Reply with quote

Hi ,
Live charts are looking great so far, if only you could figure out a way of displaying the h/l/c values of each bar , and the same on the eod charts too. Smile

All the best.
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #2   PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:34 am    Post subject: Price bars have tooltips Reply with quote

Thanks & nice to hear from you Vince. "Live Charts" & "Charts Beta" have tooltips that display ohlc values for the bar. All you have to do is put your mouse cursor over the bar and hold it for a sec and the tooltip will display.

I need to add this and lots of other questions & answers to FAQ which I will do soon.

vince
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Swing trader trader , thats cool. All we need now is a scan engine and trend channels if possible. Very Happy
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #4   PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Vince. Yes, scan engine (both EOD & Intraday) is in the works but still at a planning stage.

Can you explain more about trend channels? I hope you don't mean trendlines which will be difficult to implement in a plain image chart. If trend channels is another indicator then please let me know as we are working on Parabolic SAR so we can finish this one also together with it.

vince
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I meant was the regression trend channels. They are quite effective in capturing the price action.

Besides price , this is possibly the only other tool I look at.
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #6   PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool! Thanks Vince. I will add "Regression Channels" to our list of indicators to build.
aca_trader
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:57 pm    Post subject: INtraday Charts--Flicker Reply with quote

Hi Swing Trader!

Congratulations and Thanks for this gr88 site.
In intrday charts, is there any way to stop flickering of charts?

Best Regards,
--Ashish
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #8   PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:56 am    Post subject: Re: INtraday Charts--Flicker Reply with quote

aca_trader wrote:
Hi Swing Trader!

Congratulations and Thanks for this gr88 site.
In intrday charts, is there any way to stop flickering of charts?

Best Regards,
--Ashish

What exactly is happening? Can you explain? Also give me your screen resolution. As far as I know there is no flickering of charts. These charts are plain images like any other images on websites so I am not sure why there should be any flickering.

If anyone else has noticed this please inform us and send us details so we can look into this and fix this soon.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Feature Requests All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: