Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

live journal !!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Trading Journals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author live journal !!
chrome
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 10:39 pm    Post subject: live journal !! Reply with quote

Hi all.....was just having some curosity...so decided to post this one...

Have seen numerous posts in the forumn regarding buy xyz @ so n so..... Sell abc @ so n so....sl def and target uvw....

Do anyone dare to post her/his screenshot of trading journal (obviously hiding her/her name, acc details in the image) here....just to check how much emotions one carry and how much technical sense/ belief in her/his call....

Maybe i would get criticism....may be Very Happy

dear ST /PT sir, hope this post is not voilating any rules here..
singh.ravee
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:35 am    Post subject: Re: live journal !! Reply with quote

chrome wrote:
Hi all.....was just having some curosity...so decided to post this one...

Have seen numerous posts in the forumn regarding buy xyz @ so n so..... Sell abc @ so n so....sl def and target uvw....

Do anyone dare to post her/his screenshot of trading journal (obviously hiding her/her name, acc details in the image) here....just to check how much emotions one carry and how much technical sense/ belief in her/his call....

Maybe i would get criticism....may be Very Happy

dear ST /PT sir, hope this post is not voilating any rules here..

Chrome,
Hello,
What's the benefit of doing so?

I agree, u n ppl at large will understand in a better way about emotional control or belief of someone in a call. May be, it will help to separate some chaff from wheat.

I am ready to post screen shot. What benefit will I get?

Kindly define "benefit" which a logical mind can understand, acknowledge and accept.

Thanks and Regards

Ravee
chrome
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:32 am    Post subject: Re: live journal !! Reply with quote

Hi Ravee,

The "benefit" here would only be regarding "throwing the fear factor" and "controling the monster named as Emotions while trading"

The trades based on technical charts sometimes tests the emotional part of a trader...for some people most of the time...

The failure of a trade based on technical set-up is rarely being discussed in the forumn, while positive trades are overwhelmed...just to have a look of other side of the coin I have initiated the post.....

Chrome,
Hello,
What's the benefit of doing so?

I agree, u n ppl at large will understand in a better way about emotional control or belief of someone in a call. May be, it will help to separate some chaff from wheat.

I am ready to post screen shot. What benefit will I get?

Kindly define "benefit" which a logical mind can understand, acknowledge and accept.

Thanks and Regards

Ravee[/color][/quote]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Trading Journals All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: