Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

magic numbers of veeru chennai boy part-2....veeranocci

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Muthu Veerappan (iCharts User: veerappan)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author magic numbers of veeru chennai boy part-2....veeranocci
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #1   PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:56 am    Post subject: magic numbers of veeru chennai boy part-2....veeranocci Reply with quote

u dont need more knowledge at-all to live in this world.... similarly in stock-market also .. u dont need more knowledge.....littlle bit is enough..... follow of continuous strength its enough......

these are the just examples....of magic numbers in any stock market in this world... it will work...with small risk... its enough... u can make big money ....
using this number ... for profit booking if u need u can use your other indicators.... according to your knowledge.....

veeru
chennai boy
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
manass
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:18 pm    Post subject: Re: magic numbers of veeru chennai boy part-2....veeranocci Reply with quote

Again it is Wonderful Veeru, Gr8 work
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #3   PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

magic number of veeru 181
manass
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

veerappan wrote:
magic number of veeru 181

Yes it is, I am not able to utilize the NUMBERS properly.
Only once I was able to utilize in both ways for HDIL @ 63, (63 to 67, 63 to 58, and lastly 63 to 72, above 72 I was a fear boy, but rocked till now)
Great NUMBERS
Regards
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #5   PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maanass kidhar gaya... nahi dekhiya? [right in hindi i dont know]
manass
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

veerappan wrote:
maanass kidhar gaya... nahi dekhiya? [right in hindi i dont know]

Hindi is ok
Where to go? Going on with you on both NF & SILVER, enjoying with your daily numbers too .

Thanks
Regards
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #7   PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i thought u were with bernake... or solving greece problems... or preparing with mukerjee on budget things....isliyae poochatha..... Very Happy Very Happy

road tik hi.. gaadi tik say chal rahi hi kya? haath may discipline lagavo... gaadi tik say chalegha... Very Happy
manass
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

veerappan wrote:
i thought u were with bernake... or solving greece problems... or preparing with mukerjee on budget things....isliyae poochatha..... Very Happy Very Happy

road tik hi.. gaadi tik say chal rahi hi kya? haath may discipline lagavo... gaadi tik say chalegha... Very Happy

Not required to be with bernake, one may simply watch or be a passive spectator... or solving greece problems, NO need to watch by people like me, the very cause, the media is watching like Sanjay of Mahabharata; moreover many wise & Intellectual people are there to watch, & analyze, sometimes I enjoy the HIGHLIGHTS OF SUCH 20-20 MATCHES ... or preparing with mukerjee on budget things, for BUDGET PREPARATION, Not required to be with Pranabada, the very cause is 'Though I know fishing, now at this time not interested in fishing rather preferring to get either Fresh Fish from MARKET OR READILY AVAILABLE COOKED FISH for my breakfast / lunch / dinner.
....isliyae poochatha..... Thanks boss for asking the same, I am HAPPY as at least Big Brother has remembered a tiny & small brother Very Happy Very Happy

road tik hi..YES, DOES NOT MATTER AS LONG AS VEHICLE & PILOT IS VERY GOOD,
gaadi tik say chal rahi hi kya? YES VERY MUCH, AS SUZUKI SAMURAI - NO PROBLEM BIKE, again I'm not the PILOT, ENJOYING THE JOURNEYS with a good GUIDE.
haath may discipline lagavo... The first & foremost Rule is DISCIPLINES WITH NO MINDSET, and Float with the stream.
gaadi tik say chalegha... When PILOT is DISCIPLINED, going good chances is HIGH Very Happy
mpgramesh
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ANNA FINALY I FIND IT

NAN SANTHAIKKU ROMPA PUTHUSU ATHANALATHAN KETTEN

NANTRI THALA

artist
anantha
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:56 am    Post subject: see the eod charts Reply with quote

see the eod of chambel, recl, neyveli[/url]
jyothil
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #11   PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ABAN is trading around 555 Magic number

Sell or buy?

G.Jyothi
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Muthu Veerappan (iCharts User: veerappan) All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: