Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MAKE OR BREAK
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author MAKE OR BREAK
rajmohanmbamhr
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #196   PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:19 pm    Post subject: IFCI Reply with quote

IFCI

IFCI.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  10.89 KB
 Viewed:  672 Time(s)

IFCI.png

rajmohanmbamhr
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #197   PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:20 pm    Post subject: IGL Reply with quote

IGL

IGL.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  9.71 KB
 Viewed:  720 Time(s)

IGL.png

rajmohanmbamhr
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #198   PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:22 pm    Post subject: Ranbaxy buy above weekly high Reply with quote

Ranbaxy buy above weekly high

Ranbaxy.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  8.31 KB
 Viewed:  749 Time(s)

Ranbaxy.png

rajmohanmbamhr
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #199   PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:24 pm    Post subject: TATA CHEM Reply with quote

TATA CHEM

TataChem.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  8.63 KB
 Viewed:  762 Time(s)

TataChem.png

vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #200   PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Hindpetro Buy if weekly high breached Reply with quote

rajmohanmbamhr wrote:
Hindpetro Buy if weekly high breached

neckline is breached already
rajmohanmbamhr
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #201   PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Hindpetro Buy if weekly high breached Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
rajmohanmbamhr wrote:

Hi Vinay,

H&S is formed however the neckline is not breached clearly and and its a good buy as long as its trades above 275 based on multiple bounce from this region earlier.The formation of H&S when the stock trading near multiple year low(Inverted H&S) or high(H&S) will be highly effective.Here the H&S is sell( Here it is H&S) and the stock trading trading near Year low is contrary.Correct me if i am wrong.

I will also enter sell if it closed below 275

Thanks for your input.

Hinpetro H&S.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  10.11 KB
 Viewed:  782 Time(s)

Hinpetro H&S.png

vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #202   PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Hindpetro Buy if weekly high breached Reply with quote

rajmohanmbamhr wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
rajmohanmbamhr wrote:

Hi Vinay,

H&S is formed however the neckline is not breached clearly and and its a good buy as long as its trades above 275 based on multiple bounce from this region earlier.The formation of H&S when the stock trading near multiple year low(Inverted H&S) or high(H&S) will be highly effective.Here the H&S is sell( Here it is H&S) and the stock trading trading near Year low is contrary.Correct me if i am wrong.

Thanks for your input.

As I see it neckline is about 300 and target is about 200. Buying above 275 is fine based on bouncing from that level (according to me not as per HnS) but what is SL and target?
rajmohanmbamhr
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #203   PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Hindpetro Buy if weekly high breached Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
rajmohanmbamhr wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
rajmohanmbamhr wrote:

Hi Vinay,

Thanks for your input.

As I see it neckline is about 300 and target is about 200. Buying above 275 is fine based on bouncing from that level (according to me not as per HnS) but what is SL and target?

For the chart closing below 275 is sl with buying above last week high and the initial target of 308 and 340

Thanks & Regards

Rajmohan
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #204   PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Hindpetro Buy if weekly high breached Reply with quote

rajmohanmbamhr wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
rajmohanmbamhr wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
rajmohanmbamhr wrote:

Hi Vinay,

Thanks for your input.

For the chart closing below 275 is sl with buying above last week high and the initial target of 308 and 340

Thanks & Regards

Rajmohan

Fine. Is SL of 275 on daily or weekly close basis?
rajmohanmbamhr
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #205   PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:09 pm    Post subject: Not good for the country as long as its trades above 5550 Reply with quote

Not good for the country as long as its moving above and trades above 5550

Bad news for india.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  9.51 KB
 Viewed:  889 Time(s)

Bad news for india.png

rajmohanmbamhr
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #206   PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Hindpetro Buy if weekly high breached Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
rajmohanmbamhr wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
rajmohanmbamhr wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
rajmohanmbamhr wrote:

Hi Vinay,

Thanks for your input.

Thanks & Regards

Rajmohan

Fine. Is SL of 275 on daily or weekly close basis?

Though the chart attached is Weekly its better to close the position below 275 if its closes below 275 on daily chart(waiting for weekly close might cause major Draw down to the account ) and on the next day we can use that particular day candle high or low to take further position.

Thanks & Regards

Rajmohan
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #207   PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Not good for the country as long as its trades above 555 Reply with quote

rajmohanmbamhr wrote:

You mean it's bad for country if oil falls? Shocked
rajmohanmbamhr
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #208   PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:00 pm    Post subject: Re:Not good for the country as long as its trades above 5550 Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
rajmohanmbamhr wrote:

Hi Vinay,

If crude trades above 5550 the possibility is higher that it will reach all time high soon.Then higher import bills and widening of current deficit will leads to lower spending for country welfare,infra development and increasing inflation. India's GDP contribution to worlds GDP in 1750 was 25% and now its less than 3% Its all due to the lack of Natural resource importantly Crude. Obviously Crude Oil as a important factor for industrial development is bane for India.

Note: However international crude oil technical's(denominated in USD) might be slightly different because the depreciation of Indian rupee is not factored in the below chart(Price denomination in INR).

Regards

Rajmohan
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #209   PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:04 pm    Post subject: Re:Not good for the country as long as its trades above 5550 Reply with quote

rajmohanmbamhr wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
rajmohanmbamhr wrote:

Hi Vinay,

If crude trades above 5550 the possibility is higher that it will reach all time high soon.Then higher import bills and widening of current deficit will leads to lower spending for country welfare,infra development and increasing inflation. India's GDP contribution to worlds GDP in 1750 was 25% and now its less than 3% Its all due to the lack of Natural resource importantly Crude. Obviously Crude Oil as a important factor for industrial development is bane for India.

Note: However international crude oil technical's(denominated in USD) might be slightly different because the depreciation of Indian rupee is not factored in the below chart(Price denomination in INR).

Regards

Rajmohan

I am not sure whether you have got it wrong or you have put it wrongly or I misunderstood you. If oil falls and remains low, it is good for India in all respects.
rajmohanmbamhr
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #210   PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:40 pm    Post subject: Re:Not good for the country as long as its trades above 5550 Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
rajmohanmbamhr wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
rajmohanmbamhr wrote:

Hi Vinay,

Regards

Rajmohan

I am not sure whether you have got it wrong or you have put it wrongly or I misunderstood you. If oil falls and remains low, it is good for India in all respects.

Hi Vinay,

"If oil falls and remains low, it is good for India in all respects" Its true and noboday can deny it.

The thing is here you are telling about lowering of price and i am telling about rising price so the confusion.

"If oil falls and remains low, it is good for India in all respects" and Vice versa

Hope no more confusion.

Thanks & Regards

Rajmohan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Stocks All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
Page 14 of 36

Jump to: