Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MAKE OR BREAK
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author MAKE OR BREAK
rajmohanmbamhr
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #226   PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:36 am    Post subject: GSPL reference Reply with quote

GSPL reference

GSPL.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  8.46 KB
 Viewed:  805 Time(s)

GSPL.png

rajmohanmbamhr
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #227   PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:00 am    Post subject: As long as its trades above trend line Reply with quote

As long as its trades above trend line and crossing the previous week high its a BUY - IDBI

IDBI.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  10.19 KB
 Viewed:  815 Time(s)

IDBI.png

rajmohanmbamhr
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #228   PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:18 am    Post subject: High Beta Buy if weekly high breaks Reply with quote

High Beta Buy if weekly high breaks SL below trend-line or who is ready to take risk and dont want miss the entire rally buy CMP for same stop

JP asso.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  9.02 KB
 Viewed:  825 Time(s)

JP asso.png

rajmohanmbamhr
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #229   PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:32 am    Post subject: Though the initial rally was missed Reply with quote

Though the initial rally was missed still its a good buy for its Weekly candle and the counter rally around trend line

OBC.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  9.59 KB
 Viewed:  860 Time(s)

OBC.png

rajmohanmbamhr
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #230   PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:35 am    Post subject: PFC for reference Reply with quote

PFC for reference

PFC.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  9.87 KB
 Viewed:  864 Time(s)

PFC.png

rajmohanmbamhr
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #231   PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:43 am    Post subject: Buy REC as long as its trades above 194 Reply with quote

Buy REC as long as its trades above 194 Though the possibility of hitting SL is more the risk reward is convincing enough to initiate the trade

REC.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  7.43 KB
 Viewed:  870 Time(s)

REC.png

rajmohanmbamhr
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #232   PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Not good for the country as long as its trades above 555 Reply with quote

rajmohanmbamhr wrote:
Not good for the country as long as its moving above and trades above 5550

made a high of 5700
Gemini
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #233   PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Rajmohan,

Thanks for searching such gems and presenting to all. I plan to add these scripts to my watch list and wait fro trigger based on my system. I am sure the returns will be much better.

One suggestion: Please continue to have volume indicator in all charts. I am sure you will agree that volume is a very good indicator of the participation level.

Happy Trading Smile
rajmohanmbamhr
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #234   PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gemini wrote:
Dear Rajmohan,

Thanks for searching such gems and presenting to all. I plan to add these scripts to my watch list and wait fro trigger based on my system. I am sure the returns will be much better.

One suggestion: Please continue to have volume indicator in all charts. I am sure you will agree that volume is a very good indicator of the participation level.

Happy Trading Smile

Hi Gemini,

Yes the volume indicator is good to know the interest of traders in a particular stock. I am also using the volume indicator to increase to probability.

However here we are using LOG scale for the price in the charts the minute deviation in drawing trend line manually in beginning will leads greater deviation in the trend-line at the end and that will obviously will affect the decision making. So most of the time removed the volume indicator while drawing the line to get the clear picture and to avoid the errors.

Please suggest what other indicators we can use here to increase the probability of success.

Thanks

Rajmohan
Gemini
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #235   PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Rajmohan,

Thanks. In my opinion, your studies related to pure price movement ( with related volume in the market) and support / resistance (through long term trend lines) and hence do not need any other indicators. (There are too many of them.!).

Just for info: I am using EoD charts with PARSAR, DMI crossover and ema 3/15 crossover. I trade stocks where ADX is > 20 (to avoid whipsaw). Usually I take the trade when all three signals are in agreement, sometimes at least two to be in agreement.

Happy Trading ...
rajmohanmbamhr
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #236   PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gemini wrote:
Hello Rajmohan,

Thanks. In my opinion, your studies related to pure price movement ( with related volume in the market) and support / resistance (through long term trend lines) and hence do not need any other indicators. (There are too many of them.!).

Just for info: I am using EoD charts with PARSAR, DMI crossover and ema 3/15 crossover. I trade stocks where ADX is > 20 (to avoid whipsaw). Usually I take the trade when all three signals are in agreement, sometimes at least two to be in agreement.

Happy Trading ...

Gemini,

Thanks for your input.

If you come to know that any indicator that can improve this system please suggest.

Thanks and Regards

Rajmohan

Last edited by rajmohanmbamhr on Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
rajmohanmbamhr
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #237   PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Hindpetro Buy if weekly high breached Reply with quote

rajmohanmbamhr wrote:
biznet wrote:
rajmohanmbamhr wrote:
biznet wrote:
rajmohanmbamhr wrote:
vinay28 wrote:
rajmohanmbamhr wrote:
Hindpetro Buy if weekly high breached

neckline is breached already

Hi Vinay,

H&S is formed however the neckline is not breached clearly and and its a good buy as long as its trades above 275 based on multiple bounce from this region earlier.The formation of H&S when the stock trading near multiple year low(Inverted H&S) or high(H&S) will be highly effective.Here the H&S is sell( Here it is H&S) and the stock trading trading near Year low is contrary.Correct me if i am wrong.

I will also enter sell if it closed below 275

Thanks for your input.

Hindpetro below 275

biznet

For the chart closing below 275 is sl with buying above last week high and the initial target of 308 and 340

Buying not triggered now sell upto 275 SL last week high

Hindpetro 265
booked partially
THANKS for your posting
BIZNET

Hi Biznet,

Happy to hear this

Thanks to Vinay28 for your contribution
sureenderkalra
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #238   PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:59 pm    Post subject: your views on rcom chart Reply with quote

Hi Rajmohanmbamhr
You posted a chart of rcom with utl on 10 jun. now i am posting the same chart with LTL. Rcom tried to break LTL but could not hold above the LTL. Please comment on it how to trade.

rcom.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  119.66 KB
 Viewed:  247 Time(s)

rcom.png

rajmohanmbamhr
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #239   PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:11 pm    Post subject: Re: your views on rcom chart Reply with quote

sureenderkalra wrote:
Hi Rajmohanmbamhr
You posted a chart of rcom with utl on 10 jun. now i am posting the same chart with LTL. Rcom tried to break LTL but could not hold above the LTL. Please comment on it how to trade.

I hope the chart you posted is Futures Chart and TF 1 Hour.Usually the Futures price will dance as per the spot price. My personal opinion is we have to observe the spot chart to take position in Futures.

I have attached the spot chart below TF 60 Mins.

The lines marked as 1, 2 and 3. And the price is stared to make higher lows. so the price again will start to move upward after touching line 1 or 2. Put time frame in 15 mins and wait for the formation of any buying candle around line 1 or 2 (probability is high around line 2) and buy above the high of that candle(SL moving below the low of the same candle).IF the price closes below 104.8 in 15 mins TF or no buying candle avoid trading this.

And the long can be initiated if the price move above line 3 and the SL can be again 15 or 30 mins candle low depends upon the risk ready to take.

Regards

Rajmohan V

Rcom (2).png
 Description:
 Filesize:  9.17 KB
 Viewed:  747 Time(s)

Rcom (2).png

sureenderkalra
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #240   PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:26 pm    Post subject: Re: your views on rcom chart Reply with quote

Yes, You are right that I have posted future chart with TF 1 hr.

Thanks for sharing your valuable views on it.

----------------

rajmohanmbamhr wrote:
sureenderkalra wrote:
Hi Rajmohanmbamhr

I hope the chart you posted is Futures Chart and TF 1 Hour.Usually the Futures price will dance as per the spot price. My personal opinion is we have to observe the spot chart to take position in Futures.

I have attached the spot chart below TF 60 Mins.

The lines marked as 1, 2 and 3. And the price is stared to make higher lows. so the price again will start to move upward after touching line 1 or 2. Put time frame in 15 mins and wait for the formation of any buying candle around line 1 or 2 (probability is high around line 2) and buy above the high of that candle(SL moving below the low of the same candle).IF the price closes below 104.8 in 15 mins TF or no buying candle avoid trading this.

And the long can be initiated if the price move above line 3 and the SL can be again 15 or 30 mins candle low depends upon the risk ready to take.

Regards

Rajmohan V
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Stocks All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
Page 16 of 36

Jump to: