Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MAKE OR BREAK
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author MAKE OR BREAK
rajmohanmbamhr
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #496   PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: Buy Thyrocare Reply with quote

acharyams wrote:
Dear Raj,
If allocation is to be 5% of investible fund, one needs 20 STOCKS in one's kitty. If THYROCARE is one for long term, will you please suggest few more.

acharyams wrote:
Dear Raj,
If allocation is to be 5% of investible fund, one needs 20 STOCKS in one's kitty. If THYROCARE is one for long term, will you please suggest few more.

Hi acharyams,

In addition to the above my portfolio contains below names,

1.MOTILALOFS -- Already up by percent from buying price and plan to hold forever
2. Pfizer -- Down by 20 percent from buying price and plan to hold forever
3.VINATIORGA -- Up by 15 percent from buying price expects stock to triple in 6- 8 years
4.Tatasteel -- Up by 40 percent.. Since its a cyclical stock will sell when the Steel price hits multiple year highs.
5.ICICI Bank -- Plan to hold forever
6.Rajeshexports -- Down by 5 percent form buying price will hold forever
7.BRITANNIA-- Up by 30 percent from buying will hold forever
8.GABRIEL -- Up by 30 percent from buying will hold forever
9.IOB -- At buying price expect to give 3-4 times returns in 10 to 15 years its seems to be good turn around buy for me.
10.MOTHERSUMI -- Up 35 percent from buying price will hold forever
11.THYROCARE -- Up 8 percent from buying level Will hold forever

In addition i am looking to add few hospital shares in future and will let you know when i add the shares to my account.

Thanks
Rajmohan V
acharyams
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #497   PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Buy Thyrocare Reply with quote

Thanx, Raj
rajmohanmbamhr wrote:
acharyams wrote:
Dear Raj,

acharyams wrote:
Dear Raj,

Hi acharyams,

1.MOTILALOFS -- Already up by percent from buying price and plan to hold forever
3.VINATIORGA -- Up by 15 percent from buying price expects stock to triple in 6- 8 years
4.Tatasteel -- Up by 40 percent.. Since its a cyclical stock will sell when the Steel price hits multiple year highs.
9.IOB -- At buying price expect to give 3-4 times returns in 10 to 15 years its seems to be good turn around buy for me.

In addition i am looking to add few hospital shares in future and will let you know when i add the shares to my account.

Thanks
Rajmohan V
spatechnicals
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #498   PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

donaldbradley.wordpress.com
a nice blog on commodities and stock market
rajmohanmbamhr
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #499   PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:02 am    Post subject: Re: Buy Thyrocare Reply with quote

acharyams wrote:
Thanx, Raj
rajmohanmbamhr wrote:
acharyams wrote:
Dear Raj,

acharyams wrote:
Dear Raj,

Hi acharyams,

Thanks
Rajmohan V

Bought BPL two days back at 51 rs...its seems they are coming back in TV and other home appliances business with good strategy....In flipkart the products got good rating..Even if they capture 10 percent market share the stock might rise 5 to 6 times in the years to come...The buying is purely speculation...Do your own research and if you are convinced buy the stock and also make sure that total investment should not be more than 5 percent of the portfolio.
rajmohanmbamhr
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #500   PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Buy Thyrocare Reply with quote

rajmohanmbamhr wrote:
acharyams wrote:
Thanx, Raj
rajmohanmbamhr wrote:
acharyams wrote:
Dear Raj,

acharyams wrote:
Dear Raj,

Hi acharyams,

Thanks
Rajmohan V

Bought BPL two days back at 51 rs...its seems they are coming back in TV and other home appliances business with good strategy....In flipkart the products got good rating..Even if they capture 10 percent market share the stock might rise 5 to 6 times in the years to come...The buying is purely speculation...Do your own research and if you are convinced buy the stock and also make sure that total investment should not be more than 5 percent of the portfolio.

Booked 1/4 of quantities of BPL...
acharyams
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #501   PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:06 am    Post subject: Re: Buy Thyrocare Reply with quote

How is that to hold full quantity of BPL for at least 5 times?
acharyams
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #502   PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Buy Thyrocare Reply with quote

acharyams wrote:
Confused
rajmohanmbamhr
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #503   PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Buy Thyrocare Reply with quote

acharyams wrote:

Hiacharyams,

Yes , we can hold the quantities for 4 or 5 times..or even for 10 to 20 times...what important thing we have to do is carefully monitoring the sales and reviews of bpl tv sales in flipkart and quarterly financial results and management commentary...

I sold small quantities because the stock spikes 80 percent in very short time...I won't sell anymore but will add(only sold quantities)if price comes down to 60 or below..

Note:

As per management expectations if they achieve 600 crore(my opinion they are not going to achieve) sales in 3 years and maintain the profit margin then the stock prices multiply at least 7 to 10 times...
ragarwal
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #504   PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear Raja sir,please let me know your targets for your long term shares.
acharyams
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #505   PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:53 am    Post subject: Re: Buy Thyrocare Reply with quote

rajmohanmbamhr wrote:
acharyams wrote:

Hiacharyams,

Yes , we can hold the quantities for 4 or 5 times..or even for 10 to 20 times...what important thing we have to do is carefully monitoring the sales and reviews of bpl tv sales in flipkart and quarterly financial results and management commentary...

I sold small quantities because the stock spikes 80 percent in very short time...I won't sell anymore but will add(only sold quantities)if price comes down to 60 or below..

Note:

As per management expectations if they achieve 600 crore(my opinion they are not going to achieve) sales in 3 years and maintain the profit margin then the stock prices multiply at least 7 to 10 times...

Thank you, Sirji
rajmohanmbamhr
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #506   PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ragarwal wrote:
dear Raja sir,please let me know your targets for your long term shares.

Hi ragarwal,

There is no specific target...will hold as long as the company and their products are doing good and the stock price is reasonable to hold...I expects 3 or more times of returns over 3 to 8 years...and since I am predominantly concentrating on mid and small caps i expects 2 out of 10 companies to get liquidated over the period of time...
ragarwal
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #507   PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanku sir
rajmohanmbamhr
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #508   PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Buy Thyrocare Reply with quote

rajmohanmbamhr wrote:
acharyams wrote:
Thanx, Raj
rajmohanmbamhr wrote:
acharyams wrote:
Dear Raj,

acharyams wrote:
Dear Raj,

Hi acharyams,

Thanks
Rajmohan V

Bought DHFL...
ragarwal
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #509   PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Raja sir,plz give the target you have in mind for dhfl.
rajmohanmbamhr
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #510   PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ragarwal wrote:
Hi Raja sir,plz give the target you have in mind for dhfl.

Hi,

I will sell it if pe multiples reaches 20 or above....and also the factors like interest rates and DHFL growth rates will be considered.. will keep you posted.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Stocks All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
Page 34 of 36

Jump to: