Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MAKE OR BREAK
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author MAKE OR BREAK
ragarwal
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #511   PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thankyou sir
rajmohanmbamhr
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #512   PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Buy Thyrocare Reply with quote

rajmohanmbamhr wrote:
rajmohanmbamhr wrote:
acharyams wrote:
Thanx, Raj
rajmohanmbamhr wrote:
acharyams wrote:
Dear Raj,
If allocation is to be 5% of investible fund, one needs 20 STOCKS in one's kitty. If THYROCARE is one for long term, will you please suggest few more.

acharyams wrote:
Dear Raj,
If allocation is to be 5% of investible fund, one needs 20 STOCKS in one's kitty. If THYROCARE is one for long term, will you please suggest few more.

Hi acharyams,

In addition to the above my portfolio contains below names,

1.MOTILALOFS -- Already up by percent from buying price and plan to hold forever
2. Pfizer -- Down by 20 percent from buying price and plan to hold forever
3.VINATIORGA -- Up by 15 percent from buying price expects stock to triple in 6- 8 years
4.Tatasteel -- Up by 40 percent.. Since its a cyclical stock will sell when the Steel price hits multiple year highs.
5.ICICI Bank -- Plan to hold forever
6.Rajeshexports -- Down by 5 percent form buying price will hold forever
7.BRITANNIA-- Up by 30 percent from buying will hold forever
8.GABRIEL -- Up by 30 percent from buying will hold forever
9.IOB -- At buying price expect to give 3-4 times returns in 10 to 15 years its seems to be good turn around buy for me.
10.MOTHERSUMI -- Up 35 percent from buying price will hold forever
11.THYROCARE -- Up 8 percent from buying level Will hold forever

In addition i am looking to add few hospital shares in future and will let you know when i add the shares to my account.

Thanks
Rajmohan V

Bought BPL two days back at 51 rs...its seems they are coming back in TV and other home appliances business with good strategy....In flipkart the products got good rating..Even if they capture 10 percent market share the stock might rise 5 to 6 times in the years to come...The buying is purely speculation...Do your own research and if you are convinced buy the stock and also make sure that total investment should not be more than 5 percent of the portfolio.

Bought DHFL...

Bought Indigo today at 925
And also note that I sold 1 / 3 quantities of Tatasteel yesterday.
acharyams
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #513   PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:01 am    Post subject: Re: Buy Thyrocare Reply with quote

rajmohanmbamhr wrote:
acharyams wrote:
How is that to hold full quantity of BPL for at least 5 times?

Hiacharyams,

Yes , we can hold the quantities for 4 or 5 times..or even for 10 to 20 times...what important thing we have to do is carefully monitoring the sales and reviews of bpl tv sales in flipkart and quarterly financial results and management commentary...

I sold small quantities because the stock spikes 80 percent in very short time...I won't sell anymore but will add(only sold quantities)if price comes down to 60 or below..

Note:

As per management expectations if they achieve 600 crore(my opinion they are not going to achieve) sales in 3 years and maintain the profit margin then the stock prices multiply at least 7 to 10 times...

Added BPL??????????????????????
rajmohanmbamhr
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #514   PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Buy Thyrocare Reply with quote

acharyams wrote:
rajmohanmbamhr wrote:
acharyams wrote:
How is that to hold full quantity of BPL for at least 5 times?

Hiacharyams,

Yes , we can hold the quantities for 4 or 5 times..or even for 10 to 20 times...what important thing we have to do is carefully monitoring the sales and reviews of bpl tv sales in flipkart and quarterly financial results and management commentary...

I sold small quantities because the stock spikes 80 percent in very short time...I won't sell anymore but will add(only sold quantities)if price comes down to 60 or below..

Note:

As per management expectations if they achieve 600 crore(my opinion they are not going to achieve) sales in 3 years and maintain the profit margin then the stock prices multiply at least 7 to 10 times...

Added BPL??????????????????????

Yes...Bought the BPL at 56.(Only sold quantity) and wont add again.
rajmohanmbamhr
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #515   PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Buy Thyrocare Reply with quote

rajmohanmbamhr wrote:
rajmohanmbamhr wrote:
rajmohanmbamhr wrote:
acharyams wrote:
Thanx, Raj
rajmohanmbamhr wrote:
acharyams wrote:
Dear Raj,

acharyams wrote:
Dear Raj,

Hi acharyams,

1.MOTILALOFS -- Already up by percent from buying price and plan to hold forever
3.VINATIORGA -- Up by 15 percent from buying price expects stock to triple in 6- 8 years
4.Tatasteel -- Up by 40 percent.. Since its a cyclical stock will sell when the Steel price hits multiple year highs.
9.IOB -- At buying price expect to give 3-4 times returns in 10 to 15 years its seems to be good turn around buy for me.

In addition i am looking to add few hospital shares in future and will let you know when i add the shares to my account.

Thanks
Rajmohan V

Bought BPL two days back at 51 rs...its seems they are coming back in TV and other home appliances business with good strategy....In flipkart the products got good rating..Even if they capture 10 percent market share the stock might rise 5 to 6 times in the years to come...The buying is purely speculation...Do your own research and if you are convinced buy the stock and also make sure that total investment should not be more than 5 percent of the portfolio.

Bought DHFL...

Bought Anandraj today at 37rs
acharyams
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #516   PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Buy Thyrocare Reply with quote

rajmohanmbamhr wrote:
rajmohanmbamhr wrote:
rajmohanmbamhr wrote:
rajmohanmbamhr wrote:
acharyams wrote:
Thanx, Raj
rajmohanmbamhr wrote:
acharyams wrote:
Dear Raj,

acharyams wrote:
Dear Raj,

Hi acharyams,

Thanks
Rajmohan V

Bought DHFL...

It is Anant Raj Industries, Na?
rajmohanmbamhr
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #517   PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:48 am    Post subject: Re: Buy Thyrocare Reply with quote

acharyams wrote:
rajmohanmbamhr wrote:
rajmohanmbamhr wrote:
rajmohanmbamhr wrote:
rajmohanmbamhr wrote:
acharyams wrote:
Thanx, Raj
rajmohanmbamhr wrote:
acharyams wrote:
Dear Raj,

acharyams wrote:
Dear Raj,

Hi acharyams,

Thanks
Rajmohan V

Bought DHFL...

It is Anant Raj Industries, Na?

Yes, Symbol ANANTRAJ in NSE.

The logic to buy.

People are dumping the stock due to this black money issue.Yes the company might be under stress for 2 to 3 quarters or even for 1 to 2 years.The the asset they are holding have lot of value. Once the value of the assets are unlocked the share will be a obvious multi bagger.
rajmohanmbamhr
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #518   PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:40 pm    Post subject: Bought Titan Reply with quote

Bought Titan:

Bought titan technically and fundamentally.

Titan.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  6.11 KB
 Viewed:  2098 Time(s)

Titan.png

rajmohanmbamhr
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #519   PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Bought Titan Reply with quote

rajmohanmbamhr wrote:
Bought Titan:

Triple Bottom worked well 40rs or 13 percent in less than month. Stop Loss closing below previous week Low.
AMBY
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #520   PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank You for your view on Titan.
rajmohanmbamhr
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #521   PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Bought Titan Reply with quote

rajmohanmbamhr wrote:
rajmohanmbamhr wrote:
Bought Titan:

Triple Bottom worked well 40rs or 13 percent in less than month. Stop Loss closing below previous week Low.

It gave 100 rs or 30 percent in 3 months..Just ride the rally..Dont book in hurry..Stop Loss closing below previous week Low
ragarwal
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #522   PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Raja sir,plz give your views on talwarkars fundamentally and technically.
rajmohanmbamhr
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #523   PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ragarwal wrote:
Dear Raja sir,plz give your views on talwarkars fundamentally and technically.

Hi Ragarwal,

I am not following this stock..But one thing i am sure is in long term the Fitness industry will do well.
ragarwal
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #524   PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks
bhalchandra7117
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #525   PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Raj sir,

Please tell us your view on Asian Paint and Havells.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Stocks All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 34, 35, 36  Next
Page 35 of 36

Jump to: