Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Market Compass

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Market Compass
rameshraja
Expert
Expert

Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:55 am    Post subject: Market Compass Reply with quote

COMPASS - 9th July, 2008

Due to strong Global Cues Nifty Futures will try and test the High of 4045 . As many indicators are still in sell mode along with Reliance Industries underperforming the broader market, there could always be a threat of Nifty going on a selling pressure at higher levels.

The Range for Nifty futures today is 3915 - 4045.

In Individual Stock, ACC / Axis Bank / Aban / HDIL / REL Infra are good for long trades with appropriate SLs.

Best Wishes

C T RAMESH RAJA
drbalarst
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:31 am    Post subject: dear sir Reply with quote

good morning rr sir, its very nice to see u in forum, we all really miss u, as a newbies
interactive
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:37 pm    Post subject: Miss u Reply with quote

RR sir. Good Day. As our Doc said. we miss u a lot in forum. i always search for ur post first. Keep posting sir.

Sir today i found most of the stocks formed Negative reversals n not PKNR. Wats ur view for tomorrow sir.

Thanks n Regards,
K.S.Karthickeyan.
Coimbatore
rameshraja
Expert
Expert

Post: #4   PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Interactive

I think you are confused with reversal patterns. Today the whole market was very bullish. How do you say stocks have made Negative Reversal ?

C T R

Last edited by rameshraja on Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
rameshraja
Expert
Expert

Post: #5   PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

COMPASS for 10.07.2008

Nifty Futures Range for 10.07.2008 : 4202 - 4092 - .

In individual stocks I would like to trade long in Axis Bank with SL at 644 for TGTs of 700 - 720.

Educomp is a good stock for going long with SL at 2728 for TGts of 2960 - 3195 - 3350.

Tata steel can be bought with SL at 635 for TGTs of 693 - 706 - 715.

REL Infra long with SL at 818 for TGTs of 884 - 900.

Unitech can be bought with SL at 157 of Fibonacci pivot for TGTs of 188 - 193 - 200

The above are with reference to Futures rates.

Best Wishes

C T RAMESH RAJA
vjarora
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:16 pm    Post subject: Nice to see ur post sir Reply with quote

Dear RR sir

It was really nice to your post in the forum..We all love to see your post.

Our confidence soars high on seeing the views of experienced TA like you.

What i will suugest is that you also start news letter giving daily view on nifty or paid post in ichart itself.

Cheers
V J Arora
kiran.jain
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello rr sir....... thnks 4 ur guidance......

regards
kiran jain
rameshraja
Expert
Expert

Post: #8   PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

COMPASS for 11.07.2008

Nifty Futures is likely to moveup again on Friday even if there is going to be any negative surprises from Infosys results or any increase in Inflation numbers and I expect Nifty to close at the highest level for the day. I expect market to come down very sharply on coming Monday / Tuesday and likely to retrace to the level of 3950 and that could be the day for BULLS to long with SL at 3810 for TGT of 4470.

Nifty Range for 11.07.2008 : 4220 - 4115

In Individual stocks, I would like to trade long in ABAN / ACC / IVRCL / NDTV / PNB / SBI / TATA COMMUNICATION / WELSPUN GUJRAT / YES BANK with SL at lowest low of last two days.

On short side, I prefer CENTURY TEXTILES / HDIL / LITL / MARUTI / PUNJ LLOYD AND RELIANCE CAPITAL with SL at the highest high of last two days.

Best Wishes

C T RAMESH RAJA
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: