Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Market Data
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Market Data
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:17 am    Post subject: Market Data Reply with quote

file 1
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

files 2 & 3
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks ST, done as you suggested. But even if I post under someone else's thread, why shouldn't it appear in home page?
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #4   PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
Thanks ST, done as you suggested. But even if I post under someone else's thread, why shouldn't it appear in home page?

I am looking into this issue, few other users also have reported this issue. Anyway, I am planning to upgrade the whole forum software to a newer much better/improved version in the near future. So this and few other small issues will get fixed once we upgrade.

vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thumbup
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:23 am    Post subject: PCR Reply with quote

Vinay,

Looking at the PCR data, it is safe to assume that the market players are not really bearish on NIFTY, RELIANCE, ICICI BANK and INFY (forget about HUL Laughing). So, does this mean that the chances of a crash are less??...I guess so. But looking at the other stocks, one thing is for sure, the players dont believe in the market going up easily. So, looks like a range-bound move for the next few days, I guess.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

but the stocks you mentioned sam form major part of nifty Smile
psalm
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
but the stocks you mentioned sam form major part of nifty Smile

I have included Nifty as well.....It is there in that list...In my opinion, the ppl are bearish about stocks...but since the main players are showing strength, they are expecting the market to hold. At the same time, they are shorting certain stocks....If you look at the derivative data, you can see that...FIIs are net sellers in the stock futures....
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes! Thanks Vinay!
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PCR
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #11   PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OI and Trend
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #12   PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

psalm and vinay: sam and vinay, you have not included Maruti in your easy to read and easier to understand PCR list. Maruti has decisively crossed 200EMA. What is your take on this share? Some bavishya vani please. Regards Prakash Holla

Last edited by pkholla on Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #13   PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful !Thanks again Vinay.

Also Please include FII, DII Net transaction, Total turnover, Nifty OI and PCR, $ - Rs exchange rate etc in a standardized form for a quick glance without a down load.

A great job Man!
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #14   PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RK, there are 3 files in 2 posts giving PCR, OI, etc. So go through them thoroughly including multiple sheets in each file. But that's all I have
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #15   PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PCR
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 1 of 11

Jump to: