Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Market Direction
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Market Direction
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #76   PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:50 am    Post subject: Re: long term sentiment chart Reply with quote

JAYSHREEHARI wrote:
Dear sir where can I get NSE long term sentiment chart daily,on i charts.

Currently this chart is not available on the website. Until we get it ready and make it available, I will post it regularly here in this forum. In any case, this chart needs to be checked on a weekly basis only.

Regards.

JAYSHREEHARI
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #77   PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:56 am    Post subject: Re: long term sentiment chart Reply with quote

SwingTrader wrote:
JAYSHREEHARI wrote:
Dear sir where can I get NSE long term sentiment chart daily,on i charts.

Currently this chart is not available on the website. Until we get it ready and make it available, I will post it regularly here in this forum. In any case, this chart needs to be checked on a weekly basis only.

Regards.

Thanks for reply.,Have a very nice day!
rvg
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #78   PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:50 pm    Post subject: Re: long term sentiment chart Reply with quote

SwingTrader wrote:
I will post it regularly here in this forum. In any case, this chart needs to be checked on a weekly basis only.

Regards.

Sir, awaiting this weeks chart
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #79   PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here it is....sorry for the delay.

We are in neutral territory at the moment. Watching the pullback keenly...hopefully sentiment will not dip much further. Rally out of this pullback will have to take sentiment back above 0. Let us see...

vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #80   PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks ST. Looks like "ab delhi dur nahi"
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #81   PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Short/Intermediate term sentiment (red line on the chart) is declining fast whereas long-term sentiment (blue line) is stable and neutral at the moment. Thankfully long-term sentiment is not declining fast. If this continues we could see a turnaround in short-term sentiment below 0 while long-term sentiment continues to remain neutral. That will signal continuation of the uptrend.

Watching this pullback eagerly....

SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #82   PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:07 pm    Post subject: Longterm sentiment update as of 09.03.2012 Reply with quote

Longterm sentiment has continued to be in the neutral zone (+/- 20%) through the market pullback. I have bought my initial positions in the stock market. I would still like to see intermediate term sentiment drop to 0 or a bit below for better entry, will accumulate more if I see that. Will do this only if long term sentiment remains in the neutral zone. Any drop in long term sentiment below -20% can take us down significantly. In that case I will seriously consider liquidating the positions or hedging significantly.
Sanchit
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #83   PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ST sir... Good Afternoon
Could you possibly throw some light on the other technical parameters to be considered while shortlisting the stocks to be accumulated Rolling Eyes

Regards
Sanchit
manass
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #84   PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi PT,
I do not know the trend, TA, but looking at the current Political Situation, EURO uncertainty, Oil, Nuclear sensation etc here it will be a little bounce, then a sharp fall me be there soon, may be worst than the past Two. May be illogical, this is my personal View.
Regards
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #85   PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sanchit wrote:
ST sir... Good Afternoon
Could you possibly throw some light on the other technical parameters to be considered while shortlisting the stocks to be accumulated Rolling Eyes

Regards
Sanchit

Our stock lists section is excellent for selecting stocks to buy, especially the 'Stocks in uptrends" and "Pullback in uptrends". These two lists will give you excellent candidates. Look at the charts of these stocks to filter down further. Select stocks that have already formed good bases to launch rallies from.

I invest a bit differently, not many would do it that way. I select only those stocks on NSE that have futures & options linked to it. I use FNO to hedge/balance my exposure to the market based on my current bias, lock profits, reduce loss etc.

Market is at a critical juncture, be careful if you decide to go long. Be ready to exit if you see significant weakness (critical supports breaking).

SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #86   PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

manass wrote:
Hi PT,
I do not know the trend, TA, but looking at the current Political Situation, EURO uncertainty, Oil, Nuclear sensation etc here it will be a little bounce, then a sharp fall me be there soon, may be worst than the past Two. May be illogical, this is my personal View.
Regards

I look at trends, market sentiment etc....only technical parameters. I do have all the factors you listed in the back of my mind but they do not factor in my investing decisions. In any case, there is absolutely nothing you can do to control those factors (political situations, global pressures, war, etc etc), sitting out of the market is not an option. If I keep thinking about all those things then I will not be able to manage my investments properly. I don't predict anything, I just let the charts do the talking. I just react to what I see on the charts. The way to handle all such factors is to control exposure to the market intelligently - hedging the portfolio based on market action is how I manage. What I am doing is part of a plan that I have been following for years now. Long term market sentiment that I am posting here is a tiny but important part of it.

nsinojia
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #87   PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy i fully agree with you st sir, a perfect statement you have posted. when you are related with market be with market whatever the scenario. Very Happy
vtnarendra
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #88   PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:36 pm    Post subject: india's kondratieff cycle Reply with quote

has this article been posted on icharts before, if not follow the link

[REMOVED BY ADMIN]
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #89   PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:50 pm    Post subject: Re: india's kondratieff cycle Reply with quote

Dear Member,

Please ensure that you abide by the rules and regulations of the Forum. If you have not yet read it, please do so before posting at http://www.icharts.in/forum/forum-usage-rules-und-regulations-t2771.html

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards

Kamal
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #90   PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:55 pm    Post subject: Re: india's kondratieff cycle Reply with quote

[quote="vtnarendra"]has this article been posted on icharts before, if not follow the link

[REMOVED BY ADMIN][/quote

I have seen this chart before and have also seen many different variations/interpretation of such charts. The issue with this is that different analysts have different opinions about the duration of waves so whom should we believe?

This is exactly why I trade what I see on the daily/weekly charts (for position trading / investing) instead of doing too much analysis. It is far more easier this way. If we really do go into a longer down wave/trend then fine, I am as happy to trade downtrends too. Investments will automatically get liquidated according to trading methods and I would be doing position trading using futures (on the short side).

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Archives All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to: