Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Market manipulation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Market manipulation
chandrujimrc
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:02 pm    Post subject: Market manipulation Reply with quote

Dear friends,

I would like to discuss about mkt manipulation in this thread.Seniors comment most welcome.First up all I would like to know,

.Is it possible to controll the mkt by a person who is having money power like Ambanis.If yes how,if not why?The bulls who were able to bring the mkt from 5950 yesterday low to 5200 today"s high but unable to cross 5200,why and where they gone, likewise bears who were able to brought down from 5500 to 4950 but not below 4950 why and where they gone.Thirdly after the election result in 2009 how the mkt went to freeze lvl with very very low turnover.Dear friends serious comments welcome.

chandru.
chandrujimrc
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:23 pm    Post subject: market manipulation Reply with quote

Manipulation in the form of consolidation is going on.

chandru.
mania
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These kind of topics are debatable and just for time pass. My suggestion do not try to find answer for the questions, which no one have answers. If anyone knew the answers, they would n't be here in this forum....

All TV guys,analyst so called experts will try to market themselves and talk only about their success trades... not the failed trades... I have never seen any one showing the trade log to prove their expertise... It's easy to be analyst than a trader... bcaz trader is the one goes through emotions and get lost in the emotions...

Only 5% of people are making money in the market from the remaining 95%..So, Have a trading plan, follow the rules, apply money management, which is the biggest hurdle for me alteast... you will win. Remember trading is a serious business and it is an art , not a science....

Happy Trading...
my 2 cents..
chandrujimrc
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:56 pm    Post subject: Market manipulatuon Reply with quote

Dear mania,

Thanks fot your comment.Let us wait,some one will have answer.

chandru.
chandrujimrc
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:42 pm    Post subject: Market manipulation Reply with quote

Dear friends,

Be carefull mkt at manipulation spot.

chandru.
chandrujimrc
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:23 pm    Post subject: market manipulation Reply with quote

where was the bull at 5180?.The same bull has turned as bear.

chandru.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chandru, you are right in your views but the guys who are doing it are not going to tell us what they are doing.
chandrujimrc
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:17 pm    Post subject: Market manipulatuon Reply with quote

Hi vinay, yes you are correct.They won"t tell us because their style of trading is entirely different from ours.They will do in borh the sides simultaneously but in dttfferent quantity at different lvls.So that they dont bother about the bull rally or bear rally,what ever it is.

chandru.
amitsaraf21
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

markets may be manipulated for brief period and that too in some specific areas. Markets are too big to be controlled for long.

Also people think that manipulation is way to make money and it is bcoz of manipulators an average person loses money in markets.

It is the game of speculation which is very difficult and manipulation is not the way to make money in the markets.

Smart players soon realise that there are much easier ways than manipulation to make consistent money out of the markets.

Smile
chiragbvyas
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:19 pm    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

meaningless thread. there could be much more questions asked but will never get correct or meaningful answers. so better try to learn T A and dont waste your time in activities like this.
chandrujimrc
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #11   PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:04 pm    Post subject: Market manipulatuon Reply with quote

Dear chiragbvyas,

If you have answer for the questions raised by me you reply,otherwise leave it no problem.Any how thanls for your comments.

chandru.
sartaj
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #12   PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
It is just a illusion that the market(Nifty) can be manipulated. There are 100's of different rich people having different trading idea. Hence the bull bear fight. It is only possible to manipulate small scrips but not largecaps. If this people would have been able to manipulate the markets then we would have had many more R. Jhunjhunwala. But it is only one. So its better not to think about manipulation. My just one advise if you are a trader is in this volatile times trade on a shorter time frame eg. if u traded on a 4 hour chart then trade on 1 hour chart or 30 min chart.

Take care
chrome
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #13   PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi chandruji,

i agree, only 5% of market players constitute 95% of market ups n downs.......volume does matter..and matters a lot....simple logic of demand supply and it applies to our beloved market too !!
casper
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #14   PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chrome wrote:
hi chandruji,

i agree, only 5% of market players constitute 95% of market ups n downs.......volume does matter..and matters a lot....simple logic of demand supply and it applies to our beloved market too !!

hi chrome sir, how r u doing???

see after following u in the fields of break outs, here i follow u again
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

i also agree that big boys were here, they are here and i feel, they will be here

even if we forget about mr. meta, mr parekh and their foreign counterpart mr, rajaratnam.... how can a serious trader forget how ksoil. karuturi global and a few other "respectable"counters got knocked down and peoples burnt their hands before a couple of months.....

yes dear chandru

i KNOW about it and i also know there are many ichartians out there who really "KNOW" about them and there way of work as good as i do, or may be even better than me

[ I deliberately wrote that "know" words in caps, how i know....plz dont ask me]

but dear, it is some thing which, in my view, is not suitable [at least in a open forum] for commenting any further, but i can assure u that they are not supposed to come in our day to day contact

as amit sarafji mentioned, there are many other things are there which can be used by guys like us and yet can give us handsome gains, so let us concentrate more on development of ourselves

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

ps- look at the thread, it has become as if some body says ghosts are real and some body else is opposing, this way we will start a comment war here, and i am sure, none of us will be happy regardless of their opinion about the main subject

we pay for charts only but see how team ichart has given us a nice forum to share and enrich,free of cost...... lets make best of it guys and yes, pardon me if i hv crossed my limits....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: