Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MTT Strategy for Commodity - Request

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Commodities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author MTT Strategy for Commodity - Request
tulsian1107
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:15 pm    Post subject: MTT Strategy for Commodity - Request Reply with quote

Hi ST Sir,

Please provide MTT strategy for gold wd chart
plz also provide strategy for 2 hour,4 hour candles....

thanking you

k.k.tulsyan
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #2   PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:29 am    Post subject: Re: MTT Strategy for Commodity - Request Reply with quote

tulsian1107 wrote:
Hi ST Sir,

Please provide MTT strategy for gold wd chart
plz also provide strategy for 2 hour,4 hour candles....

thanking you

k.k.tulsyan

Tulsyan Ji,

Namaskar. How are you doing?

For commodities you can try the same settings that I have given in MTT strategy details but using 60 min & 15 mins timeframes as higher & lower timeframes. I will check further and let you know if any modification of settings is necessary.

Actually, the selection of timeframes for multiple timeframe trading completely depends on how much risk you are ready to take for a single trade. If you let me know this then I can let you know the timeframes & settings better.

I will also try and post example charts in my forum later today or tomm.

Regards.

tulsian1107
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:12 pm    Post subject: MTT Strategy for Commodity - Request Reply with quote

gud evng, ST sir,

For commodity same settiong required some modifications specially indicators.....
Regarding risk factor for positional gold trading in one kg lot.
I thnk 20 points to 30 points iz sufficient,ie: Rs.2000 to 3000 per lot &fr intraday swing pivot {tsl}iz more dan sufficient.
on25th nov der was a gud movement. how to capture dat movement, i need ur guidlines fr reversal startegy.....

REGARDS,

THANKING YOU
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #4   PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:26 am    Post subject: Re: MTT Strategy for Commodity - Request Reply with quote

tulsian1107 wrote:
gud evng, ST sir,

For commodity same settiong required some modifications specially indicators.....
I thnk 20 points to 30 points iz sufficient,ie: Rs.2000 to 3000 per lot &fr intraday swing pivot {tsl}iz more dan sufficient.
on25th nov der was a gud movement. how to capture dat movement, i need ur guidlines fr reversal startegy.....

REGARDS,

THANKING YOU

Hi,

Modifications are certainly necessary for commodities, same settings as stocks will not work. I have started looking into it but will need more time to backtest and come up with workable settings. I will post once I am satisified with the settings.

Regards.

manass
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:30 pm    Post subject: Re: MTT Strategy for Commodity - Request Reply with quote

SwingTrader wrote:
tulsian1107 wrote:
gud evng, ST sir,

REGARDS,

THANKING YOU

Hi,

Modifications are certainly necessary for commodities, same settings as stocks will not work. I have started looking into it but will need more time to backtest and come up with workable settings. I will post once I am satisified with the settings.

Regards.

Hi ST,
I do not have knowldge on candles,charts, parten etc, but using your statergy, where I have added MACD. As per your suggestion & MACD crossover. I usually get around 70 to 140points at Silver & I am very much happy.
Almost 18 out of 20 is successful trading in both ways.
Yes most of the time I iniate at the BB upper band or lower band.
As I am small trader I am happy with this points. For me it is working fine.
Thanks ST; and at the same time requested for your startegied for people like us.
Regards
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Commodities All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: