Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MY CHART (AND YOUR TOO.............)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Chart Watch
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author MY CHART (AND YOUR TOO.............)
hasten
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #151   PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

apka wrote:
hello hasten.... Awaiting ur updates

Site admin SwingTrader a week ago committed me that he will give some opinion on my thread but yet there is no opinion from him, sorry i could not post the chart until he will give his opinion.

Please forgive me

Regards, hasten

Price is the ultimate indicator. Everything else is secondary.
maddyprincess
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #152   PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hastenji, actually we were learning from your chart patterns

Anyway you have quoted reason for your inability to post charts

It is sad Sad Sad Sad
KatrinaaDP
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #153   PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hasten Sir please post charts, we r waiting
hasten
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #154   PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maddyprincess wrote:
Hastenji, actually we were learning from your chart patterns

Anyway you have quoted reason for your inability to post charts

It is sad Sad Sad Sad

Please forgive me

Regards, hasten

Never do anything you can't stand for.. Remember once its been done, there is no turning back.Life has no rewind learn to play it right ..
hasten
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #155   PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KatrinaaDP wrote:
hasten Sir please post charts, we r waiting

Please forgive me

Regards, hasten

Technical analysis is a skill that improves with experience and study. Always be a student and keep learning.
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #156   PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hasten,

Your charts look solid. I can't post more informed opinion than that because I am not too familiar with EWs. But from whatever I know, your charts look very good.

Please continue to post your charts & updates for the sake of others. but I will not be able to regularly follow your charts and post my comments (I don't get time to update my forum topics itself Very Happy ). But as promised I am posting my opinion here....

Regards.

maddyprincess
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #157   PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SwingTrader wrote:
Hasten,

Your charts look solid. I can't post more informed opinion than that because I am not too familiar with EWs. But from whatever I know, your charts look very good.

Please continue to post your charts & updates for the sake of others. but I will not be able to regularly follow your charts and post my comments (I don't get time to update my forum topics itself Very Happy ). But as promised I am posting my opinion here....

Regards.

Thanks ST !!!!!! Smile
hasten
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #158   PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The daily chart for Nifty has Bollinger Bands applied to it. It can be seen that both the bands are quite a distance apart after the stupendous approx 25% rally. The upper and lower bands need to catch up and narrow the gap down for some consolidation.

Regards. hasten

It always seems impossible until it's done.

Daily - Vol.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  45.48 KB
 Viewed:  569 Time(s)

Daily - Vol.png

Last edited by hasten on Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
opportunist
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #159   PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Nifty looking good for correction ! Reply with quote

hasten wrote:
Hourly EW Chart

Nifty came down today and took out the low of wave {4}in 5 waves. There are a couple of possibilities, discussed here. Either we may form a flat with wave (a) around 5300. But if we break this level we may go further down to 5210 - 5230 levels. I have marked important support and resistance levels, and fibonacci levels as well for clearer understanding.

Disclaimer :This is my personal opinion , this is not a solicitation to buy or sell. I do not accept responsibility for financial decisions taken by any forum member . The aim is to provide a reasonably accurate picture related to opportunities based on technical charts. Please be confident on yourself too before investing.

Regards, hasten

Failure is only a temporary change in direction to set you straight for your next success...

Good analysis maddy. It showed how effective fibo can be ...made a perfect turn at 300%. Now as per your other chart showing a channel climb we can safely assume that nifty will correct to 5200 levels at least

Regards,
Oppo
hasten
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #160   PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nifty - Hourly Fibonnacci

The Fibonacci relations suggest that wave [3] was 300% of wave [1]. Wave [5] was 100% of wave [1]. Now we should retrace a fibonacci level of this wave I. We may see good support around 23.6% levels. Eventually we might end the complete correction within the 38.2% to 61.8% band.

Regards, hasten

Price is the ultimate indicator. Everything else is secondary.

Hourly - Fibo.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  32.69 KB
 Viewed:  606 Time(s)

Hourly - Fibo.png

hasten
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #161   PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Nifty looking good for correction ! Reply with quote

opportunist wrote:
hasten wrote:
Hourly EW Chart

Nifty came down today and took out the low of wave {4}in 5 waves. There are a couple of possibilities, discussed here. Either we may form a flat with wave (a) around 5300. But if we break this level we may go further down to 5210 - 5230 levels. I have marked important support and resistance levels, and fibonacci levels as well for clearer understanding.

Disclaimer :This is my personal opinion , this is not a solicitation to buy or sell. I do not accept responsibility for financial decisions taken by any forum member . The aim is to provide a reasonably accurate picture related to opportunities based on technical charts. Please be confident on yourself too before investing.

Regards, hasten

Failure is only a temporary change in direction to set you straight for your next success...

Good analysis maddy. It showed how effective fibo can be ...made a perfect turn at 300%. Now as per your other chart showing a channel climb we can safely assume that nifty will correct to 5200 levels at least

Regards,
Oppo

Sorry but my self hasten ....m not maddy

Regards, hasten

Discipline,not brains,make the trader's bank account swell.
hasten
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #162   PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:03 pm    Post subject: Nifty - Elliott Wave Analysis. Reply with quote

Hourly chart shows that we have convincingly broken the rising channel. The pullback after the break down was resisted at the lower channel line. Now classical technical analysis would call this a confirmation of the down trend. But as EWP practitioners we know that an initial 3 wave decline, may mean one of three possibilities,

1. A DZZ or TZZ correction.
2. A flat correction.
3. A triangle (but since this is wave II as per our EW count this possibility is ruled out).

So going by the first possibility we get even deeper correction, but only after completing a small pullback. And going by the second possibility we may see a rise to the high of 5630 levels in 3 waves and a sharp cut in 5 waves around the bottom of this wave (a) to complete wave (c).

Since this wave I was very sharp, we might get into a consolidation mode for a couple of weeks, before we resume the up trend.

Regards, hasten

Nothing can b changed by changing the face,But everything can b changed by facing the change....

Hourly EWP.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  39.58 KB
 Viewed:  673 Time(s)

Hourly EWP.png

vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #163   PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hasten, these charts seem to be as of yesterday. please post including today. thanks
hasten
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #164   PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
hasten, these charts seem to be as of yesterday. please post including today. thanks

After 8 pm be patient Very Happy

Regards, hasten

Good things come to those who wait, but the best things come to those who work for it.
nsinojia
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #165   PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="hasten"]
vinay28 wrote:

[b]After 8 pm be patient Very Happy

24 done as desired by you hastenji but you will have to prove to me who u are 24

Last edited by nsinojia on Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Chart Watch All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 11 of 12

Jump to: