Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MY STORY
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author MY STORY
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #46   PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Member,

Please do not ask other users to provide their contact information. You are inviting a ban for them. Please avoid this. The forum is a public place and all discussions regarding analysis and trading should be discussed over here.

Thanks for understanding.

Regards

Kamal.

freedom wrote:

Rahul simple, see if i have been greedy than i have been rich by this time but i have gone through those days , where a single roti was like gold to me, i used to eat after 3 days a single roti, have u seen that life.

Even now people whom i had helped, back stabbed me on every occasion.

Give me ur mail id, will sent u.

regarding the excel sheet, when the market opens , it says buy & sell , u do it, i have not traded yet, i just saw posted in icharts.

open=low=buy.
open=high=sell

Last edited by kamal.icharts on Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:28 am; edited 2 times in total
freedom
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #47   PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kamal.icharts wrote:
Dear Member,

Please do not ask other users to provide their contact information. You are inviting a ban for them. Please avoid this. The forum is a public place and all discussions regarding analysis and trading should be discussed over here.

Thanks for understanding.

Regards

Kamal.

[quote="freedom

Rahul simple, see if i have been greedy than i have been rich by this time but i have gone through those days , where a single roti was like gold to me, i used to eat after 3 days a single roti, have u seen that life.

Even now people whom i had helped, back stabbed me on every occasion.

Give me ur mail id, will sent u.

regarding the excel sheet, when the market opens , it says buy & sell , u do it, i have not traded yet, i just saw posted in icharts.

open=low=buy.
open=high=sell
[/quote]

Understood.
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #48   PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks

freedom wrote:

Understood.
freedom
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #49   PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kamal.icharts wrote:
thanks

freedom wrote:

Understood.
welcomeani
aromal
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #50   PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aromal wrote:
veerappan wrote:
1989 i came to this market.... i was with one auditor... he said give this certificate to the share broker.... i have gone there... he didnt accept that certificates...bcoz the transfer deed was not filled.... he said ...fill this... i asked y shd i fill... finally i filled that TD.... my handwriting was good ... he asked me will u join with us? for 700 rupees..monthly salary... i joined there... that is the way my carrier started.....still ...................journey is going on...on on.....

then the psyche game learned from the market ... [from others only... watching is my interesting hobby...with out any bias ...in cricket ...in whatever it may be ...specially on mind watch...thoughts watch...]

one fellow was keep on buying infosys 4k at that time .... keep on adding .. in cash [ those days no f and o]...... he waited upto 3.28 pm .... finally he cut all his longs.... end with loss of 1crore.... [ including satyam dsq software.. tmt was familer famous those days...tele media tech]....

i got a lesson there....it
best thing is dont be with one side.... u can win or atleast on loosing side u wont loose much ....
veeru
chennai boy
2guns 2guns
Quote:
hello veeru sir, thanks a lot for sharing your past: wonderfull, just like a hindi film story:
many said me in the past they follow veerappan sir.... i tried but i never could...... gradually i got your point :: NEVER BE ON ONE SIDE:......... FLOW IN WATER LIKE A PAPER MADE BOAT, GO WITH THE CURRENT YAA TIDE AND REACH SHORE HAPPILY ............... SIR I STARTED TO FOLLOW TAISOM..... THE SET OF THOUGHTS OF TAOISM REALLY HELPED ME IN LIFE AND TRADING....
we are expecting more stories of seniours and juniours groupwave1
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #51   PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is good to see the experiences of few people in stock market. My experience is almost in the same line . I entered the market in 2008. I opened an A/C with Geojit and deployed a cash of 1.5 lac. I have some basic study of the market and know for sure that it moves in cycles. I also saw few friends who lost a fortune in market; therefore I know what market can do with investors. After observing them I thought that only long term investment is suitable for novice investors, which can shield them from short term fluctuations and whip saws, but I thought an opportune time should be found for entering the market ( means I want to ‘Time’ the Market , which term I don't know at that time.)

To get familiarity with online terminal I bought and sold few shares of HDFC , ICICI Bank with little profits, during this course I observed that prices are moving in some range for certain time and I started day trading Icicibank , what I did is finding the range of this scrip and making my own assessment of the market trend . and trading it either long or short (as per trend) within the range ,my strategy is very simple find the range -if u decided to short, short at upper range or go long at lower range. I never went long and short on the same day. Every day I made around 2000- 4000/- profit with 5 to 10 trades in equity usually around 12 to 1 pm I stop trading. U know how much brokerage I paid – almost 50 % of my profits (later I came to know that what I was doing is called ‘Scalping’).

During that time I don’t know about futures. I enquired my broker and few friends about it but could not understand the concept. Later I got some understanding of futures and did the same type of trading with them also and got good money. Later I wanted to enhance the profits and started following the calls given by some web sites, brokerage calls from geojit, IIFL and started losing money .Till date my losses are around 3 lakhs. Still experimenting with some amount .

Now I don’t want to deploy any fresh money. I am just experimenting with whatever reminiscent money I have in my accounts. Now I reached a level that not incurring fresh losses . I want to double or triple the money in my account. After that only I will deploy fresh funds. Otherwise will forget the Market.

Sometimes I feel I should have stick and confined to scalping technique, somehow it suited me (probably to my broker also). Still if I scalp I am a winner but the problem is I am not a full time trader.

Due to some strange reason still I strongly believe that I can recoup my losses and get profits in stock market. After observing market closely in these 3 years I don’t believe so strongly in invest and forget theory as I did in my Initial days. I now believe that a combination of technical and fundamental analysis only can bring profits in this market.
peace69
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #52   PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi rk. it's almost same stories with some difrences of extent. u made money till trading with your own style suitable to yourself. but started to lost from the time u started to obey so called experts. that's the problem facing almost everybody at some stage. why u not stick to your own trading style suitable to u? although i, myself facing same problem. i know what & when to enter but fall in confusion about exit making profitable trade in lossing one. entered in APR-2006 with some deleveries like rel cap ven, rel ene ven, bharti airtel, eicher motors, IDBI, Gail, Rcom. then came May-2006 correction making my mouth open as almost all the delevery baring ven at highest price & finding almost 1/4th price of my original. then again moved mkt up making me profit & i nothed my hair why i not averaged in fall? another mistake i made during that time was started to trade in dabba trading with little deposite with bigger stake. lost 75000 in dabba trading. starting to feel high understanding myself capable to pull 15-25 %/mth c'ing others to trade & make tremendous money from dabba. then came to know TA with basic TA book from a friend at seminar. by basic TA knowledge, doing ok with intra as well as positional trading till Jan-2008. feeling high, started fut with tata steel @ 1000+. & like mkt just waiting for me to do so, start to fall like a stone. that was Jan-2008. i carry fwd till 850 by adding more & more money to met margine call by cash or by debt. at starting felt will be come out by doing intra tradin on fut of tata steel & succeded to do so by some extent. at last exit with loss eroding almost all my capital. then start to trade against delevery with hope to come out with trading. for a while it worked. but at last, forced to sold all the delevery worth 100000 at 33,000. then again start to trade with other debited money. this time used advisery service with hope to overcome previous loss wth loss of all the capital incured by debit. same history repeated again & again till now. at current, still on losing streak. only diffrence is now i know some TA & atleast now can decide when not to enter. hoping to find a way to incurre the loss. my biggest mistake in all these losses was i tried & tried hard to recover loss. i was trading to cover my losses & for that reason, my profitable trade keep open with insane target & turning it to loss. my most of recent losses incured due to this mentality.. i try hard to not think about previous loss & focus on offering by mkt. strange thing is my friends & others benefiting from my calls but myself never on m'thly basis. let's c what's hide in fut. i seriously in need to be in touch with some experienced one with money management. i know what to trade & when to enter but become confused after entry about exit route. i myself have started to think now that i'm trading to self destructing myself. now the situation is i can't leave trading as too much on stake & i think myself capable to make some money, a moderate return at the rate of say 9 % per mth. the problem-a big problem- is lack of decipline & money management. any help regarding to this by senior & experienced ichartians will be appreciating. i'm joining ichart service from 25th June. so will able to be in touch with others on shout box from thereafter. i rest my case here. beg pardon if it seems too lengthy or boring. regards.
hnrkolavasi
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #53   PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:14 pm    Post subject: My Story Reply with quote

aa

Last edited by hnrkolavasi on Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
aromal
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #54   PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:40 pm    Post subject: Re: My Story Reply with quote

hnrkolavasi wrote:
Hi All,

Inspired by fellow ichartians, here is my story.

Well, it is more or less same like ichartians experience.

Born 1985, no one in my family nor my friends are in markets.

Opened account just for fun and left it without thinking.

Entered into the markets when SATYAM Crash (around 2009 JAN, i guess so), First profit was just Rs 60 (bought some 20 shares and sold with

Rs 3 Profit per share, continued in the same way and hardly i could make

some 40-60 per day (its not a continued trade, i did it whenever i get time, at this time i dont have any TA, FA, )

After some days booked some 10K loss in Akruthi and left the market.

Later come to know one of my colleague about options trading..

Started Options trading somewhere around 2010 August..

Here my losses are heavy and only good thing is I have a job due to which i was (have been) able to survice..

With Options trading lost huge amount and again left the market in 2011 FEB.

I was thinking why i was unable to succeed and then come to know about TA from a basic internet search.

Searched all over the world how/where to start learning TA.

Some of fellow boarders in Money control message board helped me to get some books with which i come to know what is TA all about.

Searched over the Internet and downloaded many books (around 10000)

Period from FEB 2011 to APR 2011 is the WORST period in my life..

I did not take proper care about FOOD and SLEEP , only target of mine to learn TA.

Have read two books and got some knowledge and back tested by strategies through VIRTUAL TRADE (not real buying, assuming i have taken a position and sold at some position)

Oneday while searching in internet I found the icharts and i called them to know if there is any TA courses are available, but they said NO.

So I was left no option other learning on my OWN.

Got some confidence and slowly started reading some more books and it is still going on..

Still learning something new everyday and I hope I'll be a successful trader soon .

Regards

Hari

PS: It may be a boring one to some/all of you, Please forgive me if it annoys you

I wish every one a very happy and profitable trading

This is going on ......

aromal wrote:
aromal wrote:
veerappan wrote:
1989 i came to this market.... i was with one auditor... he said give this certificate to the share broker.... i have gone there... he didnt accept that certificates...bcoz the transfer deed was not filled.... he said ...fill this... i asked y shd i fill... finally i filled that TD.... my handwriting was good ... he asked me will u join with us? for 700 rupees..monthly salary... i joined there... that is the way my carrier started.....still ...................journey is going on...on on.....

then the psyche game learned from the market ... [from others only... watching is my interesting hobby...with out any bias ...in cricket ...in whatever it may be ...specially on mind watch...thoughts watch...]

one fellow was keep on buying infosys 4k at that time .... keep on adding .. in cash [ those days no f and o]...... he waited upto 3.28 pm .... finally he cut all his longs.... end with loss of 1crore.... [ including satyam dsq software.. tmt was familer famous those days...tele media tech]....

best thing is dont be with one side.... u can win or atleast on loosing side u wont loose much ....
veeru
chennai boy
2guns 2guns
Quote:
hello veeru sir, thanks a lot for sharing your past: wonderfull, just like a hindi film story:
many said me in the past they follow veerappan sir.... i tried but i never could...... gradually i got your point :: NEVER BE ON ONE SIDE:......... FLOW IN WATER LIKE A PAPER MADE BOAT, GO WITH THE CURRENT YAA TIDE AND REACH SHORE HAPPILY ............... SIR I STARTED TO FOLLOW TAISOM..... THE SET OF THOUGHTS OF TAOISM REALLY HELPED ME IN LIFE AND TRADING....
Smile Smile
Quote:
hello hari: thanks a lot sharing your journey......... if u keep on learng with in months u will achieve your dream....... a good trader........................ all the best dear friend.............. i assure that it is possible...... many are making money every day from market........ never quit artist artist
aromal
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #55   PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:00 pm    Post subject: Re: My Story Reply with quote

can anyone compare intraday with test cricket? any similarities?

aromal wrote:
hnrkolavasi wrote:
Hi All,

Inspired by fellow ichartians, here is my story.

Well, it is more or less same like ichartians experience.

Born 1985, no one in my family nor my friends are in markets.

Opened account just for fun and left it without thinking.

Entered into the markets when SATYAM Crash (around 2009 JAN, i guess so), First profit was just Rs 60 (bought some 20 shares and sold with

Rs 3 Profit per share, continued in the same way and hardly i could make

some 40-60 per day (its not a continued trade, i did it whenever i get time, at this time i dont have any TA, FA, )

After some days booked some 10K loss in Akruthi and left the market.

Later come to know one of my colleague about options trading..

Started Options trading somewhere around 2010 August..

Here my losses are heavy and only good thing is I have a job due to which i was (have been) able to survice..

With Options trading lost huge amount and again left the market in 2011 FEB.

I was thinking why i was unable to succeed and then come to know about TA from a basic internet search.

Searched all over the world how/where to start learning TA.

Some of fellow boarders in Money control message board helped me to get some books with which i come to know what is TA all about.

Searched over the Internet and downloaded many books (around 10000)

Period from FEB 2011 to APR 2011 is the WORST period in my life..

I did not take proper care about FOOD and SLEEP , only target of mine to learn TA.

Have read two books and got some knowledge and back tested by strategies through VIRTUAL TRADE (not real buying, assuming i have taken a position and sold at some position)

Oneday while searching in internet I found the icharts and i called them to know if there is any TA courses are available, but they said NO.

So I was left no option other learning on my OWN.

Got some confidence and slowly started reading some more books and it is still going on..

Still learning something new everyday and I hope I'll be a successful trader soon .

Regards

Hari

PS: It may be a boring one to some/all of you, Please forgive me if it annoys you

I wish every one a very happy and profitable trading

This is going on ......

aromal wrote:
aromal wrote:
veerappan wrote:

veeru
chennai boy
2guns 2guns
Quote:
Smile Smile
Quote:
hello hari: thanks a lot sharing your journey......... if u keep on learng with in months u will achieve your dream....... a good trader........................ all the best dear friend.............. i assure that it is possible...... many are making money every day from market........ never quit artist artist
[smilie=ar artist
suresh.punjani
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #56   PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:16 pm    Post subject: THANK YOU Reply with quote

Would like to THANK YOU from bottom of my heart to spec sir. Because of his SSPS my trading life has changed and made gud money.

SPEC SIR THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH

thanks thanks thanks
aromal
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #57   PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:30 am    Post subject: Re: MY STORY Reply with quote

nice day to all

Last edited by aromal on Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
sunrays
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #58   PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aromal this is the second time u have posted ur inspiring story Very Happy
aromal
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #59   PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sunrays wrote:
aromal this is the second time u have posted ur inspiring story Very Happy
Very Happy sunrays we are looking for your journey till date....... book book3 book4 book6 ( story)
sunrays
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #60   PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

born 1986 delhi...spent 4 years there...shifted to mumbai...studied there. spent 14 years till 2004...shifted to hyd in 2004...completed b.tech in 2008....joined an international call cntr in may 2008 for a renumeration of 13000 rupees a month. earned closer to 65k in 6 month till sep 2008.......
had no idea of wat my life was shaping up ....watched a movie gafla based on 1992 securities scam in sep 2008...the protaganist of the movie is Harsha mehta....i was so inspired by harshad mehta that i opened a demat cum trading account in sep 2008 ..invested 30k....as i was working in night shift i had to track my stocks (satyam,rpl,icici,axisbank) in the day time ....i spent 3-4 day without sleeping as my stocks tumbled....soon i decided to quit my bpo job....i started trading full day from oct 2008...my only job for the next 6-7 months was to buk losses...losses zoomed to some 40k by may 2009..then some 1 told me about artha money that was offering 25/lot in options trading ....that encouraged me to open a new account as i was paying 100/lot earlier with other broker....i started trading options only to incur further losses..lost some 35 k in next 6 month...(resn i had no clue of professional ta trading )then thru orkut i came to know abt icharts.....i called their hyd office...i guess it was kamal whom i spoke first...i got registered with them in dec 2009....first 4-5 month i was a sbohilic...i spent 16 hours daily in sb forgetting the purpose of subscribing to icharts for live charts... tho i attribute most of my ta learning to icharts sb and its members....i worked a lot to learn the massive subject of TA....thanx to protrader,jimmie,speculator,mayurnsk...... i joined karvy as a research analyst in dec 2010.....my research head played a massive role in rectifiying my mistakes...he made me feel even more confident...i left karvy after 6 months in june 2011 as my goal in life is to be a professional full time trader again...tho i joined another firm to gain some more industry expeirience.....in the meanwhile i have made some good money( as those have been logical trades which i wish to do ahead in future)

thanx to MR DAV first (the owner of students of stock market community) who first told me about icharts...Thanks to Srikanth kurdukar/Manish agarwal/kamla sir for giving us such a beautiful platform..Thanks to speculator ,jimmie,mayur for their valuable insights...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Chit Chat All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: