Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MY STORY
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author MY STORY
nareshusv
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #91   PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmmm, ya right
naresh
SID2060 wrote:
I want to share a great trading software I have come across.

But, first, why have a trading software?

- it automatically tells u what to buy

- when to buy or short

- when to square off

- it helps u to trade without emotions

- it helps u in having patience till the entry or exit signal appears

- it helps u identify and ignore false signals

- it reduces ur brain work.

- it saves expenses of subscribing to tips

- no more dependency on others for tips

The software I am sharing with you has all these advantages besides the following bonus benefits:-

1) Being the best trading software in the world, it guarantees that there is no forecasting inaccuracy and vulnerability in case of sudden news (as is the case with other trading software).

A normal trading software cannot predict sudden fluctuations caused by sudden news.

Lots of people tend to lose money as the prices suddenly try to get away from their expectations. Not any more with this software.

2) Generally, the forecasting system inaccuracy is due to the obsolete information preserved in the software.

In order to overcome this, normal trading software need to be upgraded frequently. But not this software I am talking about.

3) Unlike other software, it doesn't depend on the past data but also future possibilities!

4) Unlike other software it keeps self improving with more and more trades carried thru it!

5) Unlike other software available in the market, it doesn't give you rediculous trade calls which are easily befooled by the manipulation of human traders.

What's really amazing about this software is that you are given the full and absolute rights of ownership for life time. you own the copyright.

If you don't know English, you need not worry, this software is available in all languages of the world. You may opt for your mother tongue also.

Besides, it comes with a free trial.

If you successfully go thru the trial offer, it comes free!!

However, It doesn't come in CD. It has no manual.

Also, when you order for this software, it is delivered right into your....
brain!!!

The name of this best software of the world is : "IMeMyself"

Developed by : "You, Inc!"

The user name is : selfconfidence

Password : practice3
aromal
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #92   PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SID2060 wrote:
Your job is a stock!!!
This is for my trader friends who are doing a job while trading.

Sometimes, especially in bull markets, you start profiting from stock trading effortlessly.

Sometimes the profit is exceptionally high.

You start feeling invincible.

You start getting that feeling that you can't lose!

The memories of having lost start fading.

Suddenly thoughts start coming to your mind about going for trading full-time!

You seem to feel that you are wasting your time in job.

You start moving towards that trigger called "Resignation"

That is the most dangerous situation. You are literally floating in a psychologically inflated state.

That is a bubble!

While full-time trading is not bad, you have to be triple sure that the time is right and you are ready for it!

A few questions and hard-look should be enough to prick that bubble:-

1) How many months of salary-cash do you have as a backup besides the principal amount you have?

2) Do you have the experience of making money in the bear-run?

3) What is your experience of trading during recession times?

4) What is your experience of trading during highly volatile times?

5) What is your experience of trading during extended period of illogical price movements?

6) How will you handle situations like adverse circuits?

7) How long can you stay liquid in times of crisis?

Cool What was your performance in times of very high stress?

9) Remember the Murphy's Law - 'Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong!"

Remember, if you are drawing Rs.20,000/- pm salary, then your job is like a stock which is giving you Rs.20,000/- returns every month! And that too...assured!

Stock trading is a deceptively simple business!

Stock Market is like a sea where watching a sunset can be one of the most beautiful moments of ones life.

But it is also the same sea where a High Tide or a Tsunami can change many a lives in a flash!

Think before you sell that stock called "Job" from your portfolio called "Happy Life".
Laughing sid 2060 hi dude , nice post
iamAnna
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #93   PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

peace69 wrote:
Hi rk. it's almost same stories with some difrences of extent. u made money till trading with your own style suitable to yourself. but started to lost from the time u started to obey so called experts. that's the problem facing almost everybody at some stage. why u not stick to your own trading style suitable to u? although i, myself facing same problem. i know what & when to enter but fall in confusion about exit making profitable trade in lossing one. entered in APR-2006 with some deleveries like rel cap ven, rel ene ven, bharti airtel, eicher motors, IDBI, Gail, Rcom. then came May-2006 correction making my mouth open as almost all the delevery baring ven at highest price & finding almost 1/4th price of my original. then again moved mkt up making me profit & i nothed my hair why i not averaged in fall? another mistake i made during that time was started to trade in dabba trading with little deposite with bigger stake. lost 75000 in dabba trading. starting to feel high understanding myself capable to pull 15-25 %/mth c'ing others to trade & make tremendous money from dabba. then came to know TA with basic TA book from a friend at seminar. by basic TA knowledge, doing ok with intra as well as positional trading till Jan-2008. feeling high, started fut with tata steel @ 1000+. & like mkt just waiting for me to do so, start to fall like a stone. that was Jan-2008. i carry fwd till 850 by adding more & more money to met margine call by cash or by debt. at starting felt will be come out by doing intra tradin on fut of tata steel & succeded to do so by some extent. at last exit with loss eroding almost all my capital. then start to trade against delevery with hope to come out with trading. for a while it worked. but at last, forced to sold all the delevery worth 100000 at 33,000. then again start to trade with other debited money. this time used advisery service with hope to overcome previous loss wth loss of all the capital incured by debit. same history repeated again & again till now. at current, still on losing streak. only diffrence is now i know some TA & atleast now can decide when not to enter. hoping to find a way to incurre the loss. my biggest mistake in all these losses was i tried & tried hard to recover loss. i was trading to cover my losses & for that reason, my profitable trade keep open with insane target & turning it to loss. my most of recent losses incured due to this mentality.. i try hard to not think about previous loss & focus on offering by mkt. strange thing is my friends & others benefiting from my calls but myself never on m'thly basis. let's c what's hide in fut. i seriously in need to be in touch with some experienced one with money management. i know what to trade & when to enter but become confused after entry about exit route. i myself have started to think now that i'm trading to self destructing myself. now the situation is i can't leave trading as too much on stake & i think myself capable to make some money, a moderate return at the rate of say 9 % per mth. the problem-a big problem- is lack of decipline & money management. any help regarding to this by senior & experienced ichartians will be appreciating. i'm joining ichart service from 25th June. so will able to be in touch with others on shout box from thereafter. i rest my case here. beg pardon if it seems too lengthy or boring. regards.
artist peace , i think people from gujrat are experts in markets...... nice to hear your story....... all the best yaar ........ aro
Thaavo
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #94   PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nareshusv wrote:
mmmm, ya right
naresh
SID2060 wrote:

- when to buy or short

- when to square off

The software I am sharing with you has all these advantages besides the following bonus benefits:-

1) Being the best trading software in the world, it guarantees that there is no forecasting inaccuracy and vulnerability in case of sudden news (as is the case with other trading software).

A normal trading software cannot predict sudden fluctuations caused by sudden news.

Lots of people tend to lose money as the prices suddenly try to get away from their expectations. Not any more with this software.

2) Generally, the forecasting system inaccuracy is due to the obsolete information preserved in the software.

In order to overcome this, normal trading software need to be upgraded frequently. But not this software I am talking about.

3) Unlike other software, it doesn't depend on the past data but also future possibilities!

4) Unlike other software it keeps self improving with more and more trades carried thru it!

5) Unlike other software available in the market, it doesn't give you rediculous trade calls which are easily befooled by the manipulation of human traders.

What's really amazing about this software is that you are given the full and absolute rights of ownership for life time. you own the copyright.

If you don't know English, you need not worry, this software is available in all languages of the world. You may opt for your mother tongue also.

brain!!!

angel
aromal
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #95   PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaavo wrote:
nareshusv wrote:
mmmm, ya right
naresh
SID2060 wrote:

- when to buy or short

- when to square off

brain!!!

angel
Smile Smile
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #96   PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ajay,Vinay,Sam & Others

In case you are not aware of this interesting thread just go through it.

May I request your stories In case you have no reservation in doing so!

Just curious to know about your saga in the Market .That’s all!

In case not willing to do so. Fine!
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #97   PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh ! sorry Vinay I saw your posts there, Atleast you are ware of it. Laughing
aromal
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #98   PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rk_a2003 wrote:
Oh ! sorry Vinay I saw your posts there, Atleast you are ware of it. Laughing
AEOM hi rk sir
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Chit Chat All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: