Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MY STORY
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author MY STORY
aromal
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:00 am    Post subject: MY STORY Reply with quote

nice day to all

Last edited by aromal on Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
rajanmadhavan
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[color=blue]Dear Aromal congratulations and wishes for your continuous success. Most of the persons having the same experience like you but very difficult to boldly accept and expose their losses and experiences. I am also having the same experience like you but now days I did not follow blindly someone’s suggestions.
Time to time I eagerly read Mr.Veerapan’s comments and his words. His words are very practical but very difficult to follow because of greediness.

Rajan
satishboda
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Aromal.. I am a newcomer... I would appreciate if you could share your learnings with me... I have lost a lot... hope to recover some... please get in touch with me at [CONTENT REMOVED BY ADMIM] Thanks and god bless you..
kamal.icharts
Site Admin

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:20 pm    Post subject: No email addresses allowed Reply with quote

Dear Satish,

Email address or any kind of contact information is not allowed to be posted in Forum. Please go through the rules and regulations mentioned at http://www.icharts.in/forum/forum-usage-rules-und-regulations-t2771.html

Regards

Kamal

satishboda wrote:
Hello Aromal.. I am a newcomer... I would appreciate if you could share your learnings with me... I have lost a lot... hope to recover some... please get in touch with me at [CONTENT REMOVED BY ADMIM] Thanks and god bless you..
adsingh101
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi aromal,
I am also a newbie . Would you like to help me by discussing ur trading system with me. Hope u understand...
aromal
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

adsingh101 wrote:
Hi aromal,
I am also a newbie . Would you like to help me by discussing ur trading system with me. Hope u understand...
Quote:
Rolling Eyes hello adsingh101: thanks for your post: am sure u know how to trade break out, break down, nvk, 34 rejection etc: i too learned all these thing early in my career......... but the main problem i made was i used to trade arvind mills, alok industries, like stocks....... for intra day these stock are not good....... reason we have to put a big stoploss................ now i trade only good shares like tatamoto, axis bank etc
next thing is risk reward ratio........... now a days my maximum stoploss is .5% and my minumum target is 1%
and i never enter in violent times, if we do so our stop loss hit easily..... i enter in calm atmosphere..........i think u know far better than me...... but my points may help some one who dont know these points......... artist
peace69
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Aromal. great to hear journey from dark to light. u r really lucky one to rise from pits & for geting well wishers & advisers at right time & right place. wish all other fallen ones (including me Sad ) may meet with same destiny like you. wishing u happy & prosperous trading. regards.
aromal
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

peace69 wrote:
Hi Aromal. great to hear journey from dark to light. u r really lucky one to rise from pits & for geting well wishers & advisers at right time & right place. wish all other fallen ones (including me Sad ) may meet with same destiny like you. wishing u happy & prosperous trading. regards.
Quote:
thanks peace69: i hope seniours also will share their journey yaa history yaa past in this chit chat forum......... artist

Last edited by aromal on Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
chetan83
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aromal wrote:
adsingh101 wrote:
Hi aromal,
Quote:
Rolling Eyes hello adsingh101: thanks for your post: am sure u know how to trade break out, break down, nvk, 34 rejection etc: i too learned all these thing early in my career......... but the main problem i made was i used to trade arvind mills, alok industries, like stocks....... for intra day these stock are not good....... reason we have to put a big stoploss................ now i trade only good shares like tatamoto, axis bank etc
next thing is risk reward ratio........... now a days my maximum stoploss is .5% and my minumum target is 1%
and i never enter in violent times, if we do so our stop loss hit easily..... i enter in calm atmosphere..........i think u know far better than me...... but my points may help some one who dont know these points......... artist

Hi Aromal,

Nice to hear from you. Me too belong from same background history, but have not recovered my loss. Will try to post my career graph as well, as its very lengthy...........will surely discuss the method adapted by you with mine.........may be then u can point me out wrong.

regards,
Chetan.
anantha
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi Aromalji, you are very lucky person who got the senior advisers id and keep to touch with their. And have knowledge to share how to invest and trade. But many traders like me in this field does not have a clear route to invest and trade. In the same way now we are not get to have any seniors id through this forum. Unfortunately this is our FATE.
aromal
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #11   PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chetan83 wrote:
aromal wrote:
adsingh101 wrote:
Hi aromal,
Quote:

Hi Aromal,

Nice to hear from you. Me too belong from same background history, but have not recovered my loss. Will try to post my career graph as well, as its very lengthy...........will surely discuss the method adapted by you with mine.........may be then u can point me out wrong.

regards,
Chetan.
thanks chetan for your feed back............. once jimmie sir( ichart user and expert) pointed out that he was winning and loosing every day till he came to know the importance of STOPLOSS...... even after seeing his message on shout box i took 6 months to understand his point.........
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #12   PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1989 i came to this market.... i was with one auditor... he said give this certificate to the share broker.... i have gone there... he didnt accept that certificates...bcoz the transfer deed was not filled.... he said ...fill this... i asked y shd i fill... finally i filled that TD.... my handwriting was good ... he asked me will u join with us? for 700 rupees..monthly salary... i joined there... that is the way my carrier started.....still ...................journey is going on...on on.....

then the psyche game learned from the market ... [from others only... watching is my interesting hobby...with out any bias ...in cricket ...in whatever it may be ...specially on mind watch...thoughts watch...]

one fellow was keep on buying infosys 4k at that time .... keep on adding .. in cash [ those days no f and o]...... he waited upto 3.28 pm .... finally he cut all his longs.... end with loss of 1crore.... [ including satyam dsq software.. tmt was familer famous those days...tele media tech]....

i got a lesson there....it
best thing is dont be with one side.... u can win or atleast on loosing side u wont loose much ....
veeru
chennai boy
2guns 2guns
svkum
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #13   PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aromal,
you have started in your twenties, and gone thro loss/gain cycle .

BUT i started in my fifties and gone thro the same experiance.
but, i learned reqd mindset, and methods in different timespan of tdg, that is in short ,long and medium term tdg.
i never indulged in day tdg, so suffered less loss , but one has to go thro loss 1st cycle.
TO take on loss at late stage (age) is more harmfull.

but keeping calm and steady going with self developed plan of tdf with confidence paid rich dividend.
corrective action
1)started with fno -STOPPED
2)started btst/stbt-STOPPED
3)started reffering more than reqd statistical data -STOPPED
4)STARTED concentrating on eod charts and and trde only in fno scrips, bcz of high volume reqmt.

now after going thro bypass surgery
doing only on small scale , for creativity , and satisfying needs of active brain.

thanks
ProTrader
Site Admin

Post: #14   PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear anantha:

You don't get knowledge by getting IDs of Seniors. But by participating in Forum, Shout box and also objectively and focused understanding of basics. Spend time here and ask questions. Go through the rigor of learning. I am sure you will appreciate much more what Aromal is saying. It is very important to understand that there are no shortcuts.

We can provide you with tools but in the end your efforts will bring fruits.

Work hard and Work smart.

Regards,

ProTrader

--Life is beautiful & bountiful kid
rksharma1091
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #15   PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:08 am    Post subject: My story Reply with quote

Dear Frens,

I have learnt the art by patience, perseverence and dedication.Once you pass all the test you are ready to trade.Till you are amateur betttttter do paper trading.

Ramesh Sharma
Mumbai. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Chit Chat All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: