Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need Expert views on Talwalkars

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Need Expert views on Talwalkars
anilpalan
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:54 am    Post subject: Need Expert views on Talwalkars Reply with quote

Dear All,

I request all to give Expert views on Talwalkars for going short or long for a period of fortnight.

Thanks
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

as per my little knowledge come back after 181 or 143 ranges... its not in buy as of now...240 ... or u can buy above 289 only ... this is my view..... u can take my advice if u need bcoz i am not using that.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

veeru chennai boy
2guns 2guns 2guns
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

veerappan wrote:
as per my little knowledge come back after 181 or 143 ranges... its not in buy as of now...240 ... or u can buy above 289 only ... this is my view..... u can take my advice if u need bcoz i am not using that.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

veeru chennai boy
2guns 2guns 2guns

Veerappan Sir,

That's the exact reason why we all seek it from you. Laughing

RK
veerappan
Expert
Expert

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

குளம் தண்ணீரை தானே குடிப்பதில்லை ......பூ தேனை தானே குடிப்பதில்லை .....அது மாதிரி தானுங்கோ
நம்ம சிற்றறிவும் நமக்கில்லீங்கோ ..... உங்களுக்கு தானுங்கோ .....
bull4me
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like the buying interest has dried up!
Below the 218 mark, the counter will experience dramatic downside near the 170-175 mark.
the probability is significantly high for the above cut but fixing a time frame for the same would be a wild guess...
hope this would be helpful!!!

Talwalkars.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  46.74 KB
 Viewed:  489 Time(s)

Talwalkars.png

jimmie
Expert
Expert

Post: #6   PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oops i enetered this topic thinking it would be some topic on body building.. hehe 40
nsinojia
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bull4me wrote:
Below the 218 mark, the counter will experience dramatic downside near the 170-175 mark.
the probability is significantly high for the above cut but fixing a time frame for the same would be a wild guess...
as long as price at 234.. 200 sma holds on eod talvarkar fetch you black-belt .. volume of red candle compared with green is clear sign of selling interest dried up ... my personal view .
anilpalan
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nsinojia wrote:
bull4me wrote:
as long as price at 234.. 200 sma holds on eod talvarkar fetch you black-belt .. volume of red candle compared with green is clear sign of selling interest dried up ... my personal view .

While I agree with your views of price at 234 .. 200 sma holds, I am of the view for (volume of red candle compared with green is clear sign of selling interest dried up) that in a declining stock most of the time the volume will always dry up most of the time except it is a large fall which is always backed by large volumes.
grizzlybull
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #9   PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

one will notice that from the time the stock has traded, it has been moving in price channels!

If this scrip breaks down, it would probably trend to 170. From the volumes, I gather that the stock will instead hit 264, as it has begun to range sideways.

for an intelligent investor, the ideal time will be to buy above 310, assuming it breaks out on HIGH volumes, which denote institutional buying. you've seen what happens to shares once they break long ranges(1 year in this case) no one who went long made a loss, who would want to sell?

A short seller's dream would be a breakdown below 145. daily money Laughing because everyone's made a loss at that time, there's a greater probablility of selling.

talchannel.png
 Description:
channels galore!
 Filesize:  31.18 KB
 Viewed:  464 Time(s)

talchannel.png

aromal
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing talwarkar not in a position to take a long term call............. but its seems like in down trend............. Laughing aromal
aromal
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #11   PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jimmie wrote:
oops i enetered this topic thinking it would be some topic on body building.. hehe 40
Laughing jimmie u are kung fu panda? 24 24
aromal
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #12   PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

veerappan wrote:
குளம் தண்ணீரை தானே குடிப்பதில்லை ......பூ தேனை தானே குடிப்பதில்லை .....அது மாதிரி தானுங்கோ
நம்ம சிற்றறிவும் நமக்கில்லீங்கோ ..... உங்களுக்கு தானுங்கோ .....
artist tamil read pannathullu theriyathanna veerappa
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Chit Chat All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: