Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author New member
rajaright
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:25 pm    Post subject: New member Reply with quote

It is a wonderful site and it is easy to follow.I am a just learner in stocks and my hoppy is surfing internet.
I am very thankful for the moderator who provided this service site free for the small and poor traders.
I would like to ask one question regarding technical analysis software,being a lot of Software brain bank in india, why there is no plenty of indian made software for technical analysis like metastock,amibroker,wealth lab developer,esignals,safety in the market.
I would request our Indian Software engineers to look into this and make it cheaper for indian users rather than buying foreign made softwares.
Thanks and regards
rajaright
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks and welcome to iCharts.

About Indian software for technical analysis, last I heard there was one company in the process of developing such software (but I am not sure if it will be cheaper). I don't remember which company was it, I had seen the discussion about this on Traderji.com forums. You could search there.

On the other hand there already are good EOD & intraday Indian tech analysis softwares available from companies like Reliable, StoxTrend etc but they are nowhere near their foreign counterparts (for example, they don't provide scripting for creating indicators or backtesting etc). I guess we just have to wait and someone will bring out a good piece of software. I just hope it will be cheaper than its foreign counterparts.

rajaright
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:13 am    Post subject: T A Software Reply with quote

Thanks for your update and reply for TA softwares.Let us wait .
Keep up your good work for continuous improvement.
Thanks and regards
Rajaright
cancercop22
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI ALL
I am cancercop22.i have been on many forums and i am looking for the best.i value interactive charting and especially Gaan's charting methods.besides this i just do not invest unless the financials make some sense to me and i understand what the buisness is all about.
i do'nt rely on tips and do not give the same unless their are good reasons for the same and i do verify the reasons stated.
i came to this board by default because my firefox browser enabled with yonoo gave me this site as a 'surprise'.wonder how many old timers are here from other sites.
Who said all good things come from heaven...they come through YONOO (You Know) !!!
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #5   PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cancercop22,

Welcome to iCharts. Nice you have you here. I have heard about the YONOO extension for the first time, I will surely check it out.

Thanks.

ramash75
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Am new to this. I started to learn about charts from th basics here and i find it simple and easy.

Thanks

ramash
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: