Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New to International forex? Dont worry !!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author New to International forex? Dont worry !!
measoldier
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1   PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:14 pm    Post subject: New to International forex? Dont worry !! Reply with quote

I am with icharts from long time but was in international forex for more than two years from now and am doing good there. Came here to just tell those who are new to international forex that there is no need to waste your hard earned money in learning forex. Open demo accounts, build up your strategies and then when you are fully ready and making consistent profits then only put your money in it.
Most of the brokers out there are scams. One with very reliable services are interactive, oanda, admiral markets, alpari, nordfx, fxcm etc. They have a good market approach. Above all nordfx also offers you with welcome account of $8 to start and have a feel of real trading and all the profits you make can be withdrawn. Here is the link to welcome account. Remember to choose welcome in account types. [CONTENT REMOVED BY ADMIN]
Hope admin keeps this post with link and everyone who is interested is benefitted from this.
For any querries you can send me a pm.
and hello to aromal, PT, ravi, casper, svkumthekar sir, and to those also who helped me directly or indirectly to master chart reading thanks
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #2   PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, that link is NOT allowed in the forum.

Also, as far as I know opening & funding a spot forex trading account by an Indian resident is not allowed by RBI (I think mainly funding the account from India is not allowed). I may be wrong but it is best to make sure it is not against RBI rules before proceeding further on this.

measoldier
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SwingTrader wrote:
Sorry, that link is NOT allowed in the forum.

Also, as far as I know opening & funding a spot forex trading account by an Indian resident is not allowed by RBI (I think mainly funding the account from India is not allowed). I may be wrong but it is best to make sure it is not against RBI rules before proceeding further on this.

yes sir funding from india is not allowed. but there are ways by which people in india can do forex trading and it is really simple.
and if anyone is interested in knowing how then i am ready to help and explain it. here is my email id [CONTENT REMOVED BY ADMIN]. sir now pls dont remove this email id Very Happy
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #4   PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, contact information is also not allowed in the forum. We have clearly mentioned this in the forum usage rules & regulations. See here : http://www.icharts.in/forum/forum-usage-rules-und-regulations-t2771.html
druzva
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #5   PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

International forex trading is not allowed. any account opening and trading is against RBI norms. If RBI comes to know account will be freez and Nasbandi as per local law. Hence pl avoid Nasbandi, take ichart forex subscription and trade Indian forex. Very Happy
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #6   PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Admin: Please delete this entire "illegal" thread in your own interest.
RBI/ Centre are so paranoid that they are willing for blue chip bank stocks (SBI, Axis etc) to crash but they want to save Rupee from crashing further. They will take strict action against individual traders violating rules and also your website.
Those who want to trade forex can do so in INR accounts in India legally.
Jai Hind, Prakash Holla
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Forex All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: