Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Newbie Probable Trades - Tribute to our Teachers.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Trading Journals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Newbie Probable Trades - Tribute to our Teachers.
chetan83
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #46   PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:09 pm    Post subject: Re: JAIN IRRIGATION Reply with quote

as4manju wrote:
Hi,

The stock has fallen on big volumes and in two days lost more than 60 rs close to 30% so now to enter the stock is very risky and more over the to Keep a SL would be very difficult and next few days volatality ll be quite high the best thing to do in this stock would be to sit out and watch the free fall( the fall is similar to fall in LIC housing stock u can check that as well).. if u dont have have deep pockets dont trade cause its like buying lottery u win u win big else u ll loose ur shirt and pants in the stock. there are other stocks to trade..

Technically speaking the stock can fall to 138 also but if u really want to trade this stock wait for consolidation to see where the stock ll move else u ll be the last person dancing when the music stops..

Regards

Manju
shivanigautam30 wrote:
Dear Chetan Ji/Seniors

Pls have a look at the charts of Jain Irrigation...

Prev. Close= 191.45

5 EMA=193.06

5 SMA=203.38

-ve divergence in EOD charts (I'm learning all these terms like EOD here)...

MACD is -5 and RSI is also falling.

SL=191.45

Short side (sell) Tgt= 150, 145 and 52 wk low =141

Pls guide on the analysis. I'm very new to trading...

Pls guide Sirs if i can take this trade tomorrow.

Rgds

Special thanks to Casper Sir/Manju Ji/Chetan Ji and all other seniors helping newbies with TA...

Hi,

Yes, Manju Ji, stock has already lost its momentum, but intra, one may buy it only abv an hourly close at 158, so that 165 can be seen. Risk and see.

Regards,
Chetan.
as4manju
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #47   PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:27 pm    Post subject: Re: JAIN IRRIGATION Reply with quote

Hi chetan,

the reasony i advised shivanigautam30 for avoiding the stock is cause he is new to trading and knows less abt TA so for him its better to avoid and see some thing else more over he was wanting to short the stock.. that advice was more on the trading do's and dont than about TA from my side

Regards
Manju

chetan83 wrote:
as4manju wrote:
Hi,

The stock has fallen on big volumes and in two days lost more than 60 rs close to 30% so now to enter the stock is very risky and more over the to Keep a SL would be very difficult and next few days volatality ll be quite high the best thing to do in this stock would be to sit out and watch the free fall( the fall is similar to fall in LIC housing stock u can check that as well).. if u dont have have deep pockets dont trade cause its like buying lottery u win u win big else u ll loose ur shirt and pants in the stock. there are other stocks to trade..

Technically speaking the stock can fall to 138 also but if u really want to trade this stock wait for consolidation to see where the stock ll move else u ll be the last person dancing when the music stops..

Regards

Manju
shivanigautam30 wrote:
Dear Chetan Ji/Seniors

Pls have a look at the charts of Jain Irrigation...

Prev. Close= 191.45

5 EMA=193.06

5 SMA=203.38

-ve divergence in EOD charts (I'm learning all these terms like EOD here)...

MACD is -5 and RSI is also falling.

SL=191.45

Short side (sell) Tgt= 150, 145 and 52 wk low =141

Pls guide on the analysis. I'm very new to trading...

Pls guide Sirs if i can take this trade tomorrow.

Rgds

Special thanks to Casper Sir/Manju Ji/Chetan Ji and all other seniors helping newbies with TA...

Hi,

Yes, Manju Ji, stock has already lost its momentum, but intra, one may buy it only abv an hourly close at 158, so that 165 can be seen. Risk and see.

Regards,
Chetan.
shivanigautam30
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #48   PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:52 am    Post subject: JAIN IRRIGATION Reply with quote

Thanks Manju Ji/Chetan Ji for ur time and advice.

I'll keep the same in mind...

Probably, will look for other stocks to trade today. But, for newbies like me its a little complex (since just starting out) to identify the 'safer' bets.

Pls suggest a couple of things to look out for while identifying a probable trading opportunity...whenever u guys have time...

Happy Trading.

Rgds
casper
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #49   PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:14 am    Post subject: Re: JAIN IRRIGATION Reply with quote

shivanigautam30 wrote:
Thanks Manju Ji/Chetan Ji for ur time and advice.

I'll keep the same in mind...

Probably, will look for other stocks to trade today. But, for newbies like me its a little complex (since just starting out) to identify the 'safer' bets.

Pls suggest a couple of things to look out for while identifying a probable trading opportunity...whenever u guys have time...

Happy Trading.

Rgds

what is ur time frame to trade? will u trade in f/o or in cash? r u trader or investor? plz write in details
casper
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #50   PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so chetan bhaiyaa, as per our last night's delirium ( 24 ), we have a gap up??

let us see if we fill this gap or not

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
chetan83
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #51   PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

casper wrote:

Hi Casper,

Well Gap up is OK, but now if market sustain at this level for another hour, we may very well see 5500+, but dont know whether it will sustain till afternoon.

Regards,
Chetan.
chetan83
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #52   PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chetan83 wrote:
casper wrote:

Hi Casper,

Well Gap up is OK, but now if market sustain at this level for another hour, we may very well see 5500+, but dont know whether it will sustain till afternoon.

Regards,
Chetan.

Hi,

Shorted Nifty at 5465....

Rgds,
Chetan.
chetan83
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #53   PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chetan83 wrote:
chetan83 wrote:
casper wrote:

Hi Casper,

Regards,
Chetan.

Hi,

Rgds,
Chetan.

Hi,

Well NF fut made high of 5504.50, but again a close below 5465 hourly will see 5430-40 again. Or else, today a new high.

Regards,
Chetan.
chetan83
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #54   PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:21 pm    Post subject: NF 60 MINS AT Reply with quote

Hi,

Nifty 1M looking bullish, AT getting build up. If closes abv 5510, then at least 5526 can be seen.

Regards,
Chetan.
casper
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #55   PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

casper wrote:

gap filled

feeling relieved now

wine
chetan83
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #56   PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chetan83 wrote:
chetan83 wrote:
casper wrote:

Hi Casper,

Regards,
Chetan.

Hi,

Rgds,
Chetan.

Hi,

Covered my short at 5429, well that was nice assumption. Again at closing minutes, bought NF at 5434. Hope that at least 20 points can be expected.

Cheers,
Chetan.
casper
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #57   PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhaiyya, mailed u and posting here too, nifty has bearish flag, be cautious here

we need to clear 34/89 ema in 5 min chart to hold long

1.u can exit if it goes up and face 34 ema,

2.u can use sl

3. if luckily we cross both of the ema, then we are saved for now
chetan83
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #58   PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chetan83 wrote:
chetan83 wrote:
chetan83 wrote:
casper wrote:

Hi Casper,

Regards,
Chetan.

Hi,

Rgds,
Chetan.

Hi,

Covered my short at 5429, well that was nice assumption. Again at closing minutes, bought NF at 5434. Hope that at least 20 points can be expected.

Cheers,
Chetan.

Hi,

So, as expected....some sort of wave theory (Elliot), covered my long at 5479 now. I am out and observing market now. But keeping a close eye in Tata Chem for time being, if closes abv 342 on closing basis, then I'll be long for 348 minimum.

Regards,
Chetan.
casper
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #59   PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

u covered at 5479 in fut? what is cash equiv? i dont know but looks like it was above both of emas,

if it were above both ema in 5 min then why u booked so fast? i told u we will have good move if we go above both of the ema, ok now no point to argument

Very Happy
singh.ravee
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #60   PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chetan,
hopefully in another 3 min bullish divergence in tata chem will complete
u can now think of going long.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Trading Journals All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 4 of 17

Jump to: