Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

nf is going to test... veeru tamilnadu
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Futures & Options
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author nf is going to test... veeru tamilnadu
skr1975
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #61   PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once upon a time in village there were two mango trees by a road side. And then the fruit bearing season came. One mango tree was full of sweet plum mangoes and other was barren. And soon after that the people who went by the road noticed it and started throwing stones at the mango tree which was bearing fruits. At the same time they did not even look at the barren tree and neither threw stones at it.

A mother crow was sitting on the second tree and feeding its child. The child asked" mom why they are throwing stones at the mango tree that gives them fruit while not harming the other tree. ?" The mother crow replied " beta, it is always the trees that bear fruit get thrown at". "And why so?",asked the little crow . "it is the human nature" , said the mother .
ConMan
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #62   PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skr1975 wrote:
Once upon a time in village there were two mango trees by a road side. And then the fruit bearing season came. One mango tree was full of sweet plum mangoes and other was barren. And soon after that the people who went by the road noticed it and started throwing stones at the mango tree which was bearing fruits. At the same time they did not even look at the barren tree and neither threw stones at it.

A mother crow was sitting on the second tree and feeding its child. The child asked" mom why they are throwing stones at the mango tree that gives them fruit while not harming the other tree. ?" The mother crow replied " beta, it is always the trees that bear fruit get thrown at". "And why so?",asked the little crow . "it is the human nature" , said the mother .

Nice story. There is another version SKR.

There were two dogs in the same village by the road side of a man. One dog used to follow master's advice and be very obedient & the other one used to bark and chase people. The dog that was obedient was showered with love, food and care. The other one was always hit by stone & kicked by people. One day the dog stopped barking and started following the master. Happy ending. Smile
2guns
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #63   PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ConMan wrote:
There were two dogs in the same village. One dog used to follow master's advice and be very obedient & the other one used to bark and chase people. The dog that was obedient was showered with love, food and care. The other one was always hit by stone & kicked by people. One day the dog stopped barking and started following the master. Happy ending.

Conman: Nice one! Prakash Holla
You have not mentioned the 3 rd dog (watch dog) who was jealous of sleeping people and kept them awake the whole night by barking and growling without purpose.
Smile Smile Smile
skr1975
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #64   PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ConMan, I do not get that context clearly.. But what I see is that Mr Veerappan never interferes in other posts or neither rude to those who are critical.But I can see that a lot of people keep peeping into his posts and leaving comments. That doesnt help others like me who follow many posts in this thread as well as others. So it will be good for all if people stop venting their negative mindsets out. Thanks for the understanding.

Last edited by skr1975 on Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
indb
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #65   PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhai log mujhe bhi bata do kon hai is market mai master...
raju10
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #66   PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:02 pm    Post subject: Thanks Anna Reply with quote

Anna ,
i have used some of your magic nos in my trading quite successfully and i remain grateful to you forever .
whatever trading calls , we may initiate , one has to do it with a sl. If sl is gone , fine , you move to your next trade.
As of now , i am waiting for a close below 7750 ( Anna no) to go short with a sl of about 30 points.
bappa1971
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #67   PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:25 pm    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

anna ......why do we talk and discuss so much......ur followers r always silent.......just as 7777 can b traded silently either sides and the market has given so many opportunities today itself to those who knows u and ur numbers......( although i am a bit busy nowadays and not trading regularly, but still feel sad on these posts ).......will join u soon .....soon and again......cheers...... 2guns 2guns
raju10
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #68   PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:56 pm    Post subject: Hi Reply with quote

I completely agree with Bappa.
2guns
voyager
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #69   PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:26 pm    Post subject: Re: hi Reply with quote

bappa1971 wrote:
anna ......why do we talk and discuss so much......ur followers r always silent.......just as 7777 can b traded silently either sides and the market has given so many opportunities today itself to those who knows u and ur numbers......( although i am a bit busy nowadays and not trading regularly, but still feel sad on these posts ).......will join u soon .....soon and again......cheers...... 2guns 2guns

bappa see you after a long time. miss you
bappa1971
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #70   PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:30 am    Post subject: Re: hi Reply with quote

voyager wrote:
bappa1971 wrote:

Voyager.... a bit busy in the past 2 months....will b trading full time soon......miss u all....cheers to all....enjoy.... 2guns
bappa1971
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #71   PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:32 am    Post subject: Re: hi Reply with quote

voyager wrote:
bappa1971 wrote:

Voyager.... a bit busy in the past 2 months....will b trading full time soon......miss u all....cheers to all....enjoy.... 2guns
bappa1971
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #72   PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:38 pm    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

just rocked from 7777.... Laughing
skr1975
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #73   PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fall came again. Nifty at 7600 !
manojrp
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #74   PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

any update where to take long position
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Futures & Options All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: