Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NF Trading Levels for 09.04.2009

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author NF Trading Levels for 09.04.2009
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:08 pm    Post subject: NF Trading Levels for 09.04.2009 Reply with quote

NF Trading Levels for 09.04.2009

S5 3514.93
S4 3464.05
S3 3446.45
S2 3413.17
S1 3401.17
BULL 3381.73
LOC 3356.29
BEAR 3330.85
S1 3311.41
S2 3299.41
S3 3266.13
S4 3248.53
S5 3197.65

valencia
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #2   PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:26 am    Post subject: Access tot he forum Reply with quote

Good Morning Sir,

Thank you for the levels.

I am trying to access the forum for your TA students with special access. I also emailed my userid but still cannot access the forum.
Please allow me the access so that I can clear my doubts.

Thanks and Regards,

RM
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #3   PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:05 am    Post subject: Re: Access tot he forum Reply with quote

valencia wrote:
Good Morning Sir,

Thank you for the levels.

I am trying to access the forum for your TA students with special access. I also emailed my userid but still cannot access the forum.
Please allow me the access so that I can clear my doubts.

Thanks and Regards,

RM

Thanks.

Sorry, I totally forgot to give you access to the TA Course participants forum (I did receive your email and had marked it for follow up). I have done it now, you should be able to access the forum. Sorry for the delay.

madhur007
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:21 pm    Post subject: sir how do you calculate these levels Reply with quote

hello sir

firstly jst wonderfull levels provided by you i daily trade on these levels frm the past one week sir i would like to know how you calculate these levels so that we can calculate it on other stocks and nifty futures levels also if its not a problem for you sir jus ta request ...

thx for the beautifull levels sir
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #5   PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:49 pm    Post subject: Re: sir how do you calculate these levels Reply with quote

madhur007 wrote:
hello sir

firstly jst wonderfull levels provided by you i daily trade on these levels frm the past one week sir i would like to know how you calculate these levels so that we can calculate it on other stocks and nifty futures levels also if its not a problem for you sir jus ta request ...

thx for the beautifull levels sir

Thanks for the compliments.

Just use the levels and enjoy! Very Happy I will start posting levels for other popular scrips also soon along with NF that I am currently posting.

SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #6   PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:02 pm    Post subject: Follow up Reply with quote

As I mentioned yesterday, a range day would usually be indicated when price encounters strong support/resistance at R1 & S1 levels (and these levels hold). This happened by 10:30-10:40 today (both R1 & S1 were hit and they held) and what a range day it was - quite volatile.

Below is today's NF 15-min chart with relevant levels marked.

RKM
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #7   PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi SwingTrader!

I'm a new member and trying to understand the wealth of information available here and how to make use of it. I lost in my trades yesterday and also gave up a lot of profits of my earlier longs because I could not understand which way the market was heading. I use Pivot levels but your intraday levels are quite different. It is really wonderful the way your levels seem to be so accurate.

I would like to know -

1. How to make use of these levels, and

2. Can you tell us how to calculate them?

When will you be posting the levels for Monday, 13.04.09?

I am also surprised that even on gap opening days the the official opening price of Nifty is always nearly the same as the previous day's closing price. How reliable are the retracement values calculated from these?

Thanks and regards,
Makhijani
valencia
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #8   PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:00 pm    Post subject: Thank you... Reply with quote

Thank you very much sir. Now I can access the forum.
Regards
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #9   PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Makhijani wrote:
Hi SwingTrader!

I'm a new member and trying to understand the wealth of information available here and how to make use of it. I lost in my trades yesterday and also gave up a lot of profits of my earlier longs because I could not understand which way the market was heading. I use Pivot levels but your intraday levels are quite different. It is really wonderful the way your levels seem to be so accurate.

I would like to know -

1. How to make use of these levels, and

2. Can you tell us how to calculate them?

When will you be posting the levels for Monday, 13.04.09?

I am also surprised that even on gap opening days the the official opening price of Nifty is always nearly the same as the previous day's closing price. How reliable are the retracement values calculated from these?

Thanks and regards,
Makhijani

Hi,

Welcome to iCharts!!!

There will be such days when it will be difficult to figure out which way the price is moving. on 9th Apr the time between 11:30-12:00 was tricky, it looked like the price was going to turn down from LOC but at 12:00 (on release of IIP numbers) it first broke down and then broke up above LOC. Nothing much can be done in such cases. Such moves happen from time to time. Other than that time, the rest of the day was clear cut with respect to levels.

I have just posted some info about how to use these levels, please see the forum topic list, the first topic you see is this (it is a "sticky" topic so one can find it easily). Go through the info I have posted and let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification.

I usually post these levels in the night before the trading day. For this one time I have posted Monday's levels early.

NIFTY spot index will not have any gaps (even though market opens gap up/down). This is the way the index is designed. NSE does not allow gaps in NIFTY spot index. Watch NIFTY FUTURES instead.

Good Luck!!!

RKM
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #10   PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi SwingTrader!

Thanks for your reply and the separate post regarding how to make use of the Intraday levels which you provide. I have been eagerly looking out for these. You have explained everything very well (except, of course, how you derive them or what relation they bear to the previous day's prices!). Now I must see how well I have understood everything and how well I can make use of these.

Thanks again!

Regards,
Makhijani
valencia
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #11   PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:06 pm    Post subject: NIFTY FUTURES / SPOT Reply with quote

SwingTrader wrote:

NIFTY spot index will not have any gaps (even though market opens gap up/down). This is the way the index is designed. NSE does not allow gaps in NIFTY spot index. Watch NIFTY FUTURES instead.

Good Luck!!!

Hello Sir,

You have mentioned of NIFTY FUTURES instead of SPOT. How to get that in the charts ? What is the code ?

Also, it would be nice if you can tell me where I can learn more about NIFTY FUTURES AND SPOT and how they relate .

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

RM
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #12   PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

valencia,

NIFTY FUTURES chart is available on our website as part of our PREMIUM service. The symbol code for NF is NIFTY-1M for the current month futures contract.

For more info on NIFTY FUTURES see the links here: http://www.nseindia.com/content/fo/fo_investors.htm

For more info on NIFTY SPOT INDEX see the links here: http://www.nseindia.com/content/indices/ind_faqs.htm

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Archives All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: