Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NF Trading Levels for 17.04.2009

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author NF Trading Levels for 17.04.2009
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #1   PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:26 pm    Post subject: NF Trading Levels for 17.04.2009 Reply with quote

NF Trading Levels for 17.04.2009

R5 3561.49
R4 3504.09
R3 3484.23
R2 3446.69
R1 3433.15
BULL 3411.22
LOC 3382.52
BEAR 3353.82
S1 3331.89
S2 3318.35
S3 3280.81
S4 3260.95
S5 3203.55

SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #2   PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:01 pm    Post subject: Followup Reply with quote

Below is today's NF chart marked with relevant levels
ravin_06
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #3   PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:28 pm    Post subject: NF Trading Levels for 17.04.2009 Reply with quote

Sir,

Todays NF Trading Levels ie 17.04.2009 .very nice.

Thanks.
Very Happy [/b]
NORBE_1958
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #4   PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir,
What is the method to use these lines is from the first 5minute bar -or+ filter to be used if so for Nifty which filter to be used . Secondly the SL
for each line
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #5   PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:32 am    Post subject: Re: NF Trading Levels for 17.04.2009 Reply with quote

ravin_06 wrote:
Sir,

Todays NF Trading Levels ie 17.04.2009 .very nice.

Thanks.
Very Happy

Thanks.

SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #6   PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NORBE_1958 wrote:
Sir,
What is the method to use these lines is from the first 5minute bar -or+ filter to be used if so for Nifty which filter to be used . Secondly the SL
for each line

Please go through the guidelines I have given for my levels, they are available in this forum. Look for "How to use the trading levels" topic. I will be elaborating much more in that same topic soon.

Basically after the market open, you will have to wait for the 1st 5 mins bar to complete and then see if the price is encountering support or resistance at a certain level and then trade based on that. In some cases one will have to wait for 2 or 3 more 5 min bars to complete to come to a better conclusion of the level at which sup/res is being encountered. I do not have mechanical trading rules for this market opening trade. I have mentioned in the trading guidelines that this trade is for experienced users only. The reason for this is that there is some judgement required to do this trade and that comes from experience of watching and trading these levels within minutes after market open. But do note that this trade when mastered is rewarding.

As far as stop loss levels are concerned the best stop loss is going to be beyond two levels. I mean, if price breaks above R2 then the ideal stop loss would be beyond R1. The minimum it has to be us beyond the midpoint of R2 and R1. As levels break (close above a certain level), stops have to be moved as mentioned in the guidelines. Do note that during sideways moves this method stops you out with minor profit/loss. This trading method is designed to capture major moves so obviously sideways moves would create few scratch trades (minor profit/loss).

Most importantly, these levels are excellent profit taking opportunities. As levels are achieved/hit in the direction of your trade one can lighten the positions (if trading multiple lots) and stops can be moved in the direction of the trade beyond a level.

There are quite a few things about these levels that I have not been able to put in the guidelines, I plan to add it to the guidelines soon.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Archives All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: