Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty Analysis
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 127, 128, 129  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty Analysis
shashangan
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #106   PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NOv Nifty 5805- 5800 around if you get could be an intra day buy again. The mkt should head to break the high again before closing. The mkt should not go below 5796. 5780 still is a good intra day support.

Thanks
Gautham Shashangan

shashangan wrote:
Mkt is still up for the moment & will break the high again marginally, but dont think there will be any wild moves on the upside. It will hold near highs for another hour before giving an intra day correction just around 2pm.

Thanks
Gautham Shashangan

shashangan wrote:

Mkt quite strong at the moment. I think Nov Nifty should be heading above 5800 to target 5835+. the immediate support is 5780 & watch it should n't dip below 5770 before reaching the upside targets.

Thanks
Gautham Shashangan
acharyams
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #107   PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shashangan wrote:
NOv Nifty 5805- 5800 around if you get could be an intra day buy again. The mkt should head to break the high again before closing. The mkt should not go below 5796. 5780 still is a good intra day support.

Thanks
Gautham Shashangan

shashangan wrote:
Mkt is still up for the moment & will break the high again marginally, but dont think there will be any wild moves on the upside. It will hold near highs for another hour before giving an intra day correction just around 2pm.

Thanks
Gautham Shashangan

shashangan wrote:

Mkt quite strong at the moment. I think Nov Nifty should be heading above 5800 to target 5835+. the immediate support is 5780 & watch it should n't dip below 5770 before reaching the upside targets.

Thanks
Gautham Shashangan

dow down 289 points.
ur view
shashangan
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #108   PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just saw your reply Acharya. Not very clear. Though it's overall bullish & I still had a feeling it has to try one more high before a short correction, then something strange I am seeing on my chart.

After the mkt close, Have you or Vinst checked what I sent you.

I am not clear, shall update you after market open morning.

Thanks
Gautham Shashangan
acharyams
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #109   PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shashangan wrote:
Just saw your reply Acharya. Not very clear. Though it's overall bullish & I still had a feeling it has to try one more high before a short correction, then something strange I am seeing on my chart.

Thanks
Gautham Shashangan

I asked whether you see any reversal from today as dow tanked?
If not where to buy again?
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #110   PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shashangan, what strange have you seen on the chart?
vinst
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #111   PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shashangan wrote:

Thanks
Gautham Shashangan

Hi Gautham,
I have no message from you regarding 'strange' thing.

regards,
shashangan
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #112   PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont worry, Nothing serious Vinst & Vinay. Relax buddies.

As of now the mkt is near the intra day bottom. There is a couple of lows pending, but each low will see some good pull backs.

Around 5740 followed by 5736 Nov nifty, is the intra day 1st & 2nd buying point on next dips. The mkt should not go near or below 5724 as of now

Thanks
Gautham Shashangan
shashangan
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #113   PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There mkt should make at least one more high according to me. The mkt should not break 5745. So I would say Nov is still a buy with stops @ 5740

It can try 5815-20 & 5835-45 range

Gautham Shashangan
acharyams
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #114   PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shashangan wrote:
There mkt should make at least one more high according to me. The mkt should not break 5745. So I would say Nov is still a buy with stops @ 5740

Gautham Shashangan

Do you see it happen today?
shashangan
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #115   PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It can there is possibility, but there is one more top for USD/INR though. The USD should top out around 54.80-55.00 region & come back to 53.50 I think.

Intra day Buying has to come in below 5764 for now in Nov & Once it breaks 5782 it will gain momentum

acharyams wrote:
shashangan wrote:

Gautham Shashangan

Do you see it happen today?
shashangan
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #116   PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kejriwal & team dwara sarkar ki dhulayi ho rahi he. Dont keep emotional averaging positions in the mkt.

Keep min postions. Trade mini. Mkt may head below 5600 by next week at this rate. There will be severe tensions in the political arena. The entire politicians from Congress to BJP will be in trouble, if they are not able to stop this team. They are making sense & are appearing more powerful than Anna Hazare & uneducated Baba Ramdev who were just shouting without any facts.

They are talking with facts & not sparing even Ambanis, Burmans, Business people & HSBC, etc, The FII funds are going to be scrutinised, they probably will quietly pull out the money from mkt to stay away from any investigation. We will have to wait & watch, other additional names which are going to come out in the coming days.

This team is educated & done their homework before attacking. All the major politicians & parties will slow down their activities, till this movement subsides. At last somebody who's neutral & not a partial to Cong or BJP, fighting for India. These people are here to be in news for sometime for sure.

Gautham Shashangan
acharyams
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #117   PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shashangan wrote:
Kejriwal & team dwara sarkar ki dhulayi ho rahi he. Dont keep emotional averaging positions in the mkt.

Keep min postions. Trade mini. Mkt may head below 5600 by next week at this rate. There will be severe tensions in the political arena. The entire politicians from Congress to BJP will be in trouble, if they are not able to stop this team. They are making sense & are appearing more powerful than Anna Hazare & uneducated Baba Ramdev who were just shouting without any facts.

They are talking with facts & not sparing even Ambanis, Burmans, Business people & HSBC, etc, The FII funds are going to be scrutinised, they probably will quietly pull out the money from mkt to stay away from any investigation. We will have to wait & watch, other additional names which are going to come out in the coming days.

This team is educated & done their homework before attacking. All the major politicians & parties will slow down their activities, till this movement subsides. At last somebody who's neutral & not a partial to Cong or BJP, fighting for India. These people are here to be in news for sometime for sure.

Gautham Shashangan

was not before the screen. longed as per your morning view and holding [though mini].
acharyams
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #118   PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shashangan wrote:

Gautham Shashangan

Has today's market made you change the above view?
Or you still believe to get one more high.
Please reply as I will have to change the trade in that case,
dharmeshtr
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #119   PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

acharyams wrote:

Has today's market made you change the above view?
Or you still believe to get one more high.
Please reply as I will have to change the trade in that case,

Quote:
Hi Acharyams,

I too believe NF would test atleast 5800 - 5840, in coming days. Not sure when but it makes sense During Diwali NF should be UP and then there could be correction. Or it can happen vice versa, First correction upto 5650 - 5600 and then NF could see upper levels mentioned above. After all the real players in the Mkt. are FIIs. They would surely take NF to 5800 level.

Rgds.,
Dharmesh
acharyams
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #120   PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shashangan wrote:

Gautham Shashangan

update please
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 127, 128, 129  Next
Page 8 of 129

Jump to: