Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty Analysis
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 114, 115, 116 ... 127, 128, 129  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty Analysis
saumya12
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #1711   PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shashangan wrote:
Hello Bhavesh,

I have clearly mentioned my view. It can go up from next week is my feeling. When it broke high with a big gap on Monday lot of buy stops would
[...]
Plan your trade. Play with patience. It's ok if you dont trade every day & also if you make losses. I discuss my options & strategies elsewhere. I update here just for my passion for the mkt.s.

Thanks
Gautham Shashangan

But where??
I couldnt get it
Please post the link
shashangan
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #1712   PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Saumya,

You know the rules of the site. I dont want to break their rules, unless the moderators ask me to do so. You need to think how to find it.

Thanks
Gautham Shashangan
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1713   PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shashangan wrote:
Hello Saumya,

You know the rules of the site. I dont want to break their rules, unless the moderators ask me to do so. You need to think how to find it.

Thanks
Gautham Shashangan

gautham, if you posted in icharts, you can always post the link. Even I couldn't find your post
manojkr78
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #1714   PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for your update.....
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1715   PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shashangan wrote:
Hello Saumya, You know the rules of the site. I dont want to break their rules, unless the moderators ask me to do so. You need to think how to find it. Thanks Gautham Shashangan

Saumya: Google his name! He must be posting in his own blog OR in someone's blog under his own name
Cheers, Prakash Holla
UPDATE: I WAS RIGHT!!! Dont know whether IC will allow me to post the details either. But what I got was last updated years ago by GS! Cheers. Google "Gautham + Shashangan"

Last edited by pkholla on Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
rbaveshss
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1716   PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shashangan wrote:
Hello Bhavesh,

I have clearly mentioned my view. It can go up from next week is my feeling. When it broke high with a big gap on Monday lot of buy stops would have got triggered & many shorts would have booked losses in panic.

Now Nifty has been falling from Monday's high & the normal view as per chart & trend looks bearish. That's the reason I feel there will be a up move. I many times trade against the normal sentiment. I trade differently & based on psychology & my own analysis.

Range for today 6347-49 - 6183 NF.

For today it' could be a buy around 6186 NF if the level comes before 2.30.

Buying options as per book definition has limited risk. But if you just buy blindly it's equally useless. Only if there is a sure & quick move you can make money on Buying options. You need to keep in mind the Time premium & the immediate trend for playing Buy options.

Also buying at the money or in the money options gives you better profits. If your trading system is strong, It's better to play intra day in futures with a calculated risk than option buying.

Plan your trade. Play with patience. It's ok if you dont trade every day & also if you make losses. I discuss my options & strategies elsewhere. I update here just for my passion for the mkt.s.

Thanks
Gautham Shashangan

Thanks gautham
saumya12
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #1717   PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkholla wrote:
shashangan wrote:
Hello Saumya, You know the rules of the site. I dont want to break their rules, unless the moderators ask me to do so. You need to think how to find it. Thanks Gautham Shashangan

Saumya: Google his name! He must be posting in his own blog OR in someone's blog under his own name
Cheers, Prakash Holla
UPDATE: I WAS RIGHT!!! Dont know whether IC will allow me to post the details either. But what I got was last updated years ago by GS! Cheers. Google "Gautham + Shashangan"

Thanks Prakash
But I was thinking that he has posted in IC somewhere else.

Got the link
But that too hasnt been updated regularly
Last post was of October 18 at 9:13pm
saumya12
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #1718   PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shashangan wrote:
Hello Saumya,

Thanks
Gautham Shashangan

But I was thinking that you have posted in IC somewhere else (as I couldnt get it in IC forum except your very old posts in other threads), thats why asked for the link

Moreover, I think the rules are strict for charts and charting websites, commercial ads etc and not for other links that gives knowledge. I myself has posted quite a few websites links in many threads. Anyway, we should remain careful, so as not to break rules.

Thanks
shashangan
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #1719   PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the confusion. It's on chat I update to members. I will start a post Gautham Shashangan Nifty, Gold & Derivatives Technical Analysis. I wish this forum was similar to Facebook where we can have pictures & profiles of traders.

Just dont worry. I am going out of town today evening till 21st. Shall try & see what I can do here when I come bacck.

Regard,s
Gautham Shashangan
pkholla
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1720   PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shashangan wrote:
Gautham Shashangan Nifty, Gold & Derivatives Technical Analysis Regards

Looking forward to reading your honest and well intended thoughts, without hidden agenda, posted for our benefit. Prakash Holla
saumya12
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #1721   PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shashangan wrote:
Sorry for the confusion. It's on chat I update to members. I will start a post Gautham Shashangan Nifty, Gold & Derivatives Technical Analysis. I wish this forum was similar to Facebook where we can have pictures & profiles of traders.

Just dont worry. I am going out of town today evening till 21st. Shall try & see what I can do here when I come bacck.

Regard,s
Gautham Shashangan

Thanks Gautham
It is a good idea to start the post.
shashangan
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #1722   PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha Ha Ha Saumya. Laughing

You need to be smart like Prakash & live with technology. Yes let me see. Relax friends.

Thanks for your interest.
Gautham Shashangan

saumya12 wrote:
shashangan wrote:

Regard,s
Gautham Shashangan

Thanks Gautham
It is a good idea to start the post.

Last edited by shashangan on Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
shashangan
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #1723   PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Prakash

Just let it be.

Regards,
Gautham Shashangan

pkholla wrote:
shashangan wrote:
Gautham Shashangan Nifty, Gold & Derivatives Technical Analysis Regards

Looking forward to reading your honest and well intended thoughts, without hidden agenda, posted for our benefit. Prakash Holla
saumya12
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #1724   PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shashangan wrote:
Ha Ha Ha Saumya. Laughing

You need to be smart like Prakash & live with technology. Yes let me see. Relax friends.

Thanks for your interest.
Gautham Shashangan

Laughing Laughing Laughing

And lo the same technology gave me your mobile number and email address.
Is it 990xxxxxx5

But, you need not worry, I will not share it with others (unless you permit me to share) nor I will disturb you by phone or mail, myself.

Further, very nice to know that you are multilingual and can speak all the 4 South Indian languages fluently besides Hindi and English.

I myself had a passion for learning foreign languages, and so learned a few like Chinese, Japanese, Russian, French during my college days, a few years back.
shashangan
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #1725   PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool Saumya,

I can understand a bit of Setswana (Botswana) & Tswana (South Africa). Also I have travelled to most places across India & understand little bit of almost all Indian languages, just cant speak. I am also trying to learn Sanskrit.

Thanks
Gautham Shashangan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 114, 115, 116 ... 127, 128, 129  Next
Page 115 of 129

Jump to: