Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty Analysis
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 120, 121, 122 ... 127, 128, 129  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty Analysis
shashangan
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #1801   PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes could be right vinay. No idea of news. Didn't expect so sharp selling. Mkt should not break 5244 according to me & it has to make a very strong pull back in next 10-15 min.s, if not I can go wrong.

Let's see.

Regards,
Gautham Shashangan
vishyvaranasi
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #1802   PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shashangan wrote:
yes could be right vinay. No idea of news. Didn't expect so sharp selling. Mkt should not break 5244 according to me & it has to make a very strong pull back in next 10-15 min.s, if not I can go wrong.

Let's see.

Regards,
Gautham Shashangan

Bottom fishin done at 6252.Lets hope for the best Gautam
shashangan
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #1803   PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exit lower buy @ 6268-70 if you dont want to risk & hold the higher buy.

regards,
Gautham Shashangan

shashangan wrote:
Add one more buy @ 6362-59 with same stop.

Dont play without stop. If low margin hold same one higher lot.

Regards,
Gautham Shashangan
vishyvaranasi
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #1804   PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shashangan wrote:
Exit lower buy @ 6268-70 if you dont want to risk & hold the higher buy.

regards,
Gautham Shashangan

shashangan wrote:
Add one more buy @ 6362-59 with same stop.

Dont play without stop. If low margin hold same one higher lot.

Regards,
Gautham Shashangan

HI Gautam,

Exited at 72. 20 pts happy with 20 points for Intra.No position now as i hadnt purchased at the higher rates.
Vishy
shashangan
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #1805   PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Vishy, Happy if you didn't make loss.

Shocked

The pull back is ok, but not very convincing. If mkt opens flat & doesn't break 6261 & goes above 6315, it would be perfect.

Doesn't look bad. But not sure, there could be a small possibility of mkt dipping one more time near or below low just to fish out some more stops & to scare the Longs away. Let's see on Monday. Hope it doesn't break 6244. Any sharp dip below 6235 lot of stop would trigger. Till then no worries.

My bullish view is intact though today's move has brought a small doubt in my mind. But we will be back to party once above 6300. Though early to count chickens, above 6330, direct 6385-90 & 6530+ hopefully.

Enjoy your weekend
Gautham Shashangan
haps2trade
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1806   PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:29 pm    Post subject: Nifty to go down Reply with quote

"My bullish view is intact though today's move has brought a small doubt in my mind. But we will be back to party once above 6300. Though early to count chickens, above 6330, direct 6385-90 & 6530+ hopefully. " .. sorry my friend .. nifty will head down because i'm buying 6200 Jan PUTS .. 2guns

Cheers

HAPS
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #1807   PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Nifty to go down Reply with quote

HAPS2TRADE wrote:
"My bullish view is intact though today's move has brought a small doubt in my mind. But we will be back to party once above 6300. Though early to count chickens, above 6330, direct 6385-90 & 6530+ hopefully. " .. sorry my friend .. nifty will head down because i'm buying 6200 Jan PUTS .. 2guns

Cheers

HAPS

here you blantantly counter gautham's view as if you are an expert and in another thread you seek advice being new ?
haps2trade
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1808   PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Nifty to go down Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
HAPS2TRADE wrote:

Cheers

HAPS

here you blantantly counter gautham's view as if you are an expert and in another thread you seek advice being new ?

The end result is the same .. "nifty going south" .. only the routes i've taken are different ... lol .. also u should note "why" nifty will go down as per my post .. it'll go down just because i'm buying puts .. c'mon .. i don't think i-chart-ians will call that as an expert opinion Rolling Eyes
shashangan
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #1809   PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Nifty to go down Reply with quote

Good for you if it goes down. What would be the lower target & risk, where would be the stop.

Only question will you go missing, if mkt goes up.

Good luck
Gautham Shashangan

HAPS2TRADE wrote:

Cheers

HAPS
haps2trade
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1810   PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Nifty to go down Reply with quote

shashangan wrote:
Good for you if it goes down. What would be the lower target & risk, where would be the stop.

Only question will you go missing, if mkt goes up.

Good luck
Gautham Shashangan

HAPS2TRADE wrote:

Cheers

HAPS

Gautham, as I replied to Vinay, I'm not an expert & the terms target, risk etc are rocket science to me .. simple thing is that, i try to predict nifty as my mind says .. and lot of times it proves to be correct .. after all, our minds are all the more powerful u know!!! .. lol 24 .. and if i'm wrong, i don't worry abt that and move on to my next prediction .. after all, i'm not an expert u know !!! .. lol

btw .. is there any chance for the market to go up ???????
shashangan
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #1811   PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I respect your confidence & excitement Haps.

These forums are to exchange fruitful views, which help others. Post like yours lead to unwanted arguments & war of egos, It's just waste of time. You may have time, but just consider others time.

You also have a option to open your own new thread to post your views & if you are right, have fun & continue posting. You dont have to win me, win the mkt. I am just a small investor like you. I am happy if anybody makes money from this mkt.

Thanks
Gautham Shashangan
haps2trade
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1812   PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shashangan wrote:
I respect your confidence & excitement Haps.

These forums are to exchange fruitful views, which help others. Post like yours lead to unwanted arguments & war of egos, It's just waste of time. You may have time, but just consider others time.

You also have a option to open your own new thread to post your views & if you are right, have fun & continue posting. You dont have to win me, win the mkt. I am just a small investor like you. I am happy if anybody makes money from this mkt.

Thanks
Gautham Shashangan

How true Gautham .. thanks for the idea Very Happy .. i for sure will open a real amateur forum where ppl can post their views, which will be considered not as a waste of time but of some value .. btw .. if at some point of time, experts & Technically Analysts & those who are running short of time, would like to make some profit, they are always welcome to visit our thread and grab some ideas 24

Cheers

HAPS
shashangan
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #1813   PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good morning

My view remains same. Keep stops below 6230. There is a small chance of a dip to 6247-44 NF area again just to scare the longs. Place order to Buy from 6249 & below.

I feel the recovery would be very strong, fast & suddenly above 6340 without giving a chance for longs to re-enter & shorts to book their losses. First scare & push as many longs out & then later trap the shorts with a sharp recovery.

Play minimum, Play with stop

Regards,
Gautham Shashangan

Last edited by shashangan on Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
shashangan
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #1814   PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reliance Industries must be a Buy from 867-65 region with tight stop 858 & safe 853. Min Tgt 888.

Low for day as of now 868.40.

Regards,
Gautham Shashangan
ca.krishna
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #1815   PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow...what a prediction Gautam ji...keep it up.

Thanks
shashangan wrote:
Good morning

My view remains same. Keep stops below 6230. There is a small chance of a dip to 6247-44 NF area again just to scare the longs. Place order to Buy from 6249 & below.

I feel the recovery would be very strong, fast & suddenly above 6340 without giving a chance for longs to re-enter & shorts to book their losses. First scare & push as many longs out & then later trap the shorts with a sharp recovery.

Play minimum, Play with stop

Regards,
Gautham Shashangan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 120, 121, 122 ... 127, 128, 129  Next
Page 121 of 129

Jump to: