Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty Analysis
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 127, 128, 129  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty Analysis
acharyams
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #196   PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shashangan wrote:
Good. There will be a panic of stop buying for now. Mkt will settle down after some time & may correct. It's difficult to tell when there is a huge gap. May take some time. Shall update on any signs of correction or entry.

Gautham Shashangan
acharyams wrote:
exited nov mini 5664

next?
shashangan
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #197   PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The same applies, My target for 5720-25 by target in Nov can possibly be achieved today.

Gautham Shashangan

shashangan wrote:
As predicted on Saturday. Open is difficult to predict, but it did open higher. Anyway rest remains same. Longs should benefit. Possible upside target for today can be around 5665 for Nov since it didnt try at today's open.

shashangan wrote:
Good day to all.

Anyway, with the pull back & considering strong U.S close, Nifty Nov might possibly open around 5660-65 with a high of possibly around 5672 - 5680 at the Monday open.

The mkt may give a pull back to 5640, Where you would see some buying interest coming in. It may try filling the closing gap of Friday towards 5630 area before starting the next surge to break highs by afternoon. The mkt may max go to 5620 if low is extended (doubtful).

5720-25 will be the min target by Tuesday for Nov Nifty & around 5770 area by Thursday before correcting back to 5710 area, If I am not wrong. Shall update more if I find anything else from my analysis.

If somebody bought even around 5619-16 area & holding you could be lucky on Monday with a higher open. My call may sound a little over ambitious at the moment to many. But I like predicting moves in advance, because when I get it right, it motivates me that the time i spend to analyse & study is really worth it. It keeps challenging me to read the top analysts & big player's mind of the trend. Anyway I could be wrong do your own analysis. Play safe. Wear Helmets.

Enjoy your weekend.

Gautham Shashangan

shashangan wrote:
I am trying to make an approximate guess of tomorrow based on my analysis. I need to be there to tell the exact intra day moves. So this could be wrong & too early to project, since intra day moves are very difficult to predict accurately without seeing. Anyway let's see, here is my view.

I have a feeling probably mkt may be down in the morning. 5647 Nov will see some selling with max 5652 after the open.

5652- 5611 could be the range till 11.30 am. Mkt may see some buying at @ 5619-16 area. If this level can get in some good strong weekend buying interest, the mkt may go to break the highs again in the afternoon.

But If the buying is not strong going through noon, then probably people may book their profits for the weekend or short to make the weekly closing look bear. Remember people will also start switching their positions from Nov to Dec. So it's quite difficult to say without seeing the mkt.

But I am not bearish, I still stand bullish on my view for 5880-5900 target in December. I am just trying to picturise the whole move of tomorrow since I wont be there. Again this view is a guess, do your analysis I could be wrong. Since there will be other factors of World Markets & $ movements which can also affect the open.

Good luck
Gautham Shashangan
acharyams
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #198   PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shashangan wrote:
The same applies, My target for 5720-25 by target in Nov can possibly be achieved today.

Gautham Shashangan

shashangan wrote:
As predicted on Saturday. Open is difficult to predict, but it did open higher. Anyway rest remains same. Longs should benefit. Possible upside target for today can be around 5665 for Nov since it didnt try at today's open.

shashangan wrote:
Good day to all.

Anyway, with the pull back & considering strong U.S close, Nifty Nov might possibly open around 5660-65 with a high of possibly around 5672 - 5680 at the Monday open.

The mkt may give a pull back to 5640, Where you would see some buying interest coming in. It may try filling the closing gap of Friday towards 5630 area before starting the next surge to break highs by afternoon. The mkt may max go to 5620 if low is extended (doubtful).

5720-25 will be the min target by Tuesday for Nov Nifty & around 5770 area by Thursday before correcting back to 5710 area, If I am not wrong. Shall update more if I find anything else from my analysis.

If somebody bought even around 5619-16 area & holding you could be lucky on Monday with a higher open. My call may sound a little over ambitious at the moment to many. But I like predicting moves in advance, because when I get it right, it motivates me that the time i spend to analyse & study is really worth it. It keeps challenging me to read the top analysts & big player's mind of the trend. Anyway I could be wrong do your own analysis. Play safe. Wear Helmets.

Enjoy your weekend.

Gautham Shashangan

shashangan wrote:
I am trying to make an approximate guess of tomorrow based on my analysis. I need to be there to tell the exact intra day moves. So this could be wrong & too early to project, since intra day moves are very difficult to predict accurately without seeing. Anyway let's see, here is my view.

I have a feeling probably mkt may be down in the morning. 5647 Nov will see some selling with max 5652 after the open.

5652- 5611 could be the range till 11.30 am. Mkt may see some buying at @ 5619-16 area. If this level can get in some good strong weekend buying interest, the mkt may go to break the highs again in the afternoon.

But If the buying is not strong going through noon, then probably people may book their profits for the weekend or short to make the weekly closing look bear. Remember people will also start switching their positions from Nov to Dec. So it's quite difficult to say without seeing the mkt.

But I am not bearish, I still stand bullish on my view for 5880-5900 target in December. I am just trying to picturise the whole move of tomorrow since I wont be there. Again this view is a guess, do your analysis I could be wrong. Since there will be other factors of World Markets & $ movements which can also affect the open.

Good luck
Gautham Shashangan

buy now or wait?
saumya12
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #199   PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

acharyams wrote:

buy now or wait?

Hi acharyams
I think, you cant trade by asking each and every step.
shashangan
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #200   PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YOu can possibly wait than entering at such high levels. The mkt may consolidate here for some time. The move will be up but very slow I feel, no sharp up moves as of now. It may remain like this atleast for an hour.

It can give a correction down after sometime. I shall tell you, right now it's strong at the top.

Gautham Shashangan

acharyams wrote:

buy now or wait?[/quote]
acharyams
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #201   PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shashangan wrote:
YOu can possibly wait than entering at such high levels. The mkt may consolidate here for some time. The move will be up but very slow I feel, no sharp up moves as of now. It may remain like this atleast for an hour.

It can give a correction down after sometime. I shall tell you, right now it's strong at the top.

Gautham Shashangan

acharyams wrote:

buy now or wait?
[/quote]
exited a bit early, na?
However, the level where you want to enter next?
shashangan
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #202   PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes am sorry about that, Just that mornings are very tight for me most days. Dont get time to check everything, that's reason I try & do all my analysis previous evening itself.

Anyway many people come & go in speculative mkt.s. One thing to remember, Mkt is always there, we should be there. Holding our impulses is one of the biggest challenges & necessities to win in this mkt.

That's something I learnt, though even now I sometimes lose the patience, but I keep asking myself before i feel entry, have you done your thorough analysis or is it a impulsive entry to cover your old loss or an over confident risk entry since you have made sufficient profit, because both entries can only expose you to vulnerability & at times you get in so big mess, it takes even more bigger patience to recover from it.

So it's ok Hang in there

Gautham Shashangan

acharyams wrote:
shashangan wrote:

Gautham Shashangan

acharyams wrote:

buy now or wait?

exited a bit early, na?
However, the level where you want to enter next?[/quote]
acharyams
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #203   PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shashangan wrote:
Yes am sorry about that, Just that mornings are very tight for me most days. Dont get time to check everything, that's reason I try & do all my analysis previous evening itself.

Anyway many people come & go in speculative mkt.s. One thing to remember, Mkt is always there, we should be there. Holding our impulses is one of the biggest challenges & necessities to win in this mkt.

That's something I learnt, though even now I sometimes lose the patience, but I keep asking myself before i feel entry, have you done your thorough analysis or is it a impulsive entry to cover your old loss or an over confident risk entry since you have made sufficient profit.

Gautham Shashangan

acharyams wrote:
shashangan wrote:

Gautham Shashangan

acharyams wrote:

buy now or wait?

exited a bit early, na?
However, the level where you want to enter next?
[/quote]
there is no question of being sorry. I did not take it as call from someone.
I honour your study. Hence, asked for what your analysis say now.
Sorry if I have disturbed you anyway.
shashangan
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #204   PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Not at all Acharya, I myself am fighting to find a way to make time for the mkt. Just that my top priorities cannot be the mkt.
There is absolutely no question of disturbance. Infact when people ask me or when I am not able to deliver, it challenges me to focus, so it's good. You have all liberty to ask your doubts any time. I am also trying to balance my work & mkt, finding it a big challenge. Hope one day I can dedicate full time to the mkt. Waiting for that day.

I am so passionate about the mkt, I cant tell you, but I have had my bad days, that's reason it's not the 1st priority.

Gautham Shashangan

acharyams wrote:

I honour your study. Hence, asked for what your analysis say now.
Sorry if I have disturbed you anyway.
acharyams
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #205   PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

poised to correct now, na?
shashangan
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #206   PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not yet, still up, but yes it's nearing a intra day top. Possibly first 5695 then 5720 followed by 5690 could be next moves for Nov till 13.00 hrs before bottoming out for next move. I am guessing. Not very sure. Also closing we need to see how they gonna close, still early to predict it.

Gautham Shashangan

acharyams wrote:
poised to correct now, na?
shashangan
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #207   PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strictly Intra day - You can buy Nov @ 5701.20 with tight stop 5691 or safe stop 5680 - Target 5718-23. Make sure you exit fast at the top, there could be a intra day reversal.

Gautham Shashangan
shashangan
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #208   PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Intra day players exit all longs @ CMP or 5718-21. I think you can short, the mkt may give a good correction possibly.

If you have multiple entries hold the long to medium term entry.

Gautham Shashangan

Last edited by shashangan on Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
acharyams
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #209   PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shashangan wrote:
Intra day players exit all longs @ CMP 5719-21. I think you can short, the mkt may give a good correction possibly.

If you have multiple entries hold the long to medium term entry.

Gautham Shashangan

missed the last entry.
shorting now.
what sl?
shashangan
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #210   PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, but it may try one more high, you can wait if you want.

Place an order to short @ 5756.40 - 58.40 in Dec Nifty. stop 5776.

5756 - 5760 (Dec) could be the top for now or for the day.

Gautham Shashangan

Last edited by shashangan on Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 127, 128, 129  Next
Page 14 of 129

Jump to: