Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty Analysis
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 127, 128, 129  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty Analysis
Dkaur
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #256   PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

acharyams wrote:
holding the short still

Acharyams,
Dont get totally dependent on anyone. Do your analysis at your own and then take your own trade. Shashangan will tell you when he will see a clear picture and till then you will hang on between the market and Shashangan. Dont get dependent on anyone except your own analysis....

Last edited by Dkaur on Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
shashangan
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #257   PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Kaur, you are right.

I regret the mess. I feel so stupid now, I predicted the entire move so well in advance & I entered against towards the closing.

Anyway, I take the responsibilty to bail you out without a scratch. Just tell me your maximum risk & tell me what you are doing, so I know if you are doing the right move.

But one thing never average when you are stuck unless you know it will definitely reverse. You will be exposing yourself for bigger tension.

Gautham Shashangan

Dkaur wrote:
acharyams wrote:
holding the short still

Acharyams,
Dont get totally dependent on anyone. Do your analysis at your own and then take your own trade. Shashangan will tell you when he will a clear picture and till then you will hang on between the market and Shashangan. Dont get dependent on anyone except your own analysis....
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #258   PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just have patience till after 1.30 pm when real fun begins
dharmeshtr
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #259   PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Booked all my Longs:-
1 @ 5752
2 @ 5782

Shorts have been built up in Dec Series.
NF could correct to 5750 - 5725 (Dec series) roughly.

Pls have a safe trade and check the chart before deciding any trade. I may be wrong also.

Rgds.,
Dharmesh
shashangan
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #260   PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Dharmesh

Yes hoping for a good intra day correction atleast. But The trend is still strong. Though there is a possibility of a top soon, it is not confirmed any top for a big correction yet.

The Dow is also strong for the moment & indicating Dec Nifty will open around 5885 tomorrow. I made a mistake, I read the intra day correction wrong & recommended short. Entering was ok I should not have recommended to carry it, Knowing the main trend so clearly bullish. The holiday in between also spoilt the show.

Anyway I cant blame anybody, just feeling so stupid, when I was the 1st guy who said this big move & kept reminding everybody, I should not have held the short.

Let's hope for the better for all.

Gautham Shashangan

dharmeshtr wrote:
Booked all my Longs:-
1 @ 5752
2 @ 5782

Shorts have been built up in Dec Series.
NF could correct to 5750 - 5725 (Dec series) roughly.

Pls have a safe trade and check the chart before deciding any trade. I may be wrong also.

Rgds.,
Dharmesh
rajmuthusamy
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #261   PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:42 am    Post subject: Thank you friend Reply with quote

Dear Mr Shashangan,

Seeing your detailed analysis on Nifty - i had exited my 5500 put few days back at small loss.. However, that was a good and timely decision and all credit goes to you and your detailed note on Nifty...

sure, you and yr post readers will benefit immensely on your analysis in the coming days...

Thanks and regards

M Rajaguru
acharyams
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #262   PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:41 am    Post subject: Re: Thank you friend Reply with quote

rajmuthusamy wrote:
Dear Mr Shashangan,

Seeing your detailed analysis on Nifty - i had exited my 5500 put few days back at small loss.. However, that was a good and timely decision and all credit goes to you and your detailed note on Nifty...

sure, you and yr post readers will benefit immensely on your analysis in the coming days...

Thanks and regards

M Rajaguru

Sad
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #263   PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gautam if you are looking at some top out in next few days it looks like may be beginning of Jan 2013, Laughing
shashangan
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #264   PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Thank you friend Reply with quote

Hello Raj

I am happy if somebody benefits from my analysis. It is satisfying that my time I put in is worth it.

Thank you I appreciate your compliment.

Gautham Shashangan

rajmuthusamy wrote:
Dear Mr Shashangan,

Thanks and regards

M Rajaguru
shashangan
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #265   PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Thank you friend Reply with quote

Hello Acharya

I am waiting for some good correction to happen to ask you to exit. Do you have any call buys as a hedge in Dec.

Gautham Shashangan
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #266   PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gautham, what's your level from where reaction can happen and how much?
shashangan
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #267   PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Though mkt is strong, It will take a few days to top out. 5980 for Dec contract could be a possiblity.

There is a possiblity if mkt tops out by 2nd week & begins to see selling it can again come back to 5500. But it's little early to say. I can do guesses which could be right, but it can go wrong too, then I have to find an explanation to justify, so want to confirm everything before I say, Yes Now mkt will reverse. Because If bull run extends continuously then the whole calculations will change. It may go to 6500 also on a long term basis. But as of now 6100-6200 would be the overall top, which again will take months probably by Feb end to March.

Immediately I am waiting for a near term top. Once I see the sentiment change I can start projecting where the correction would be & from where it can again reverse up with the duration & time. The challenge is to read the top then read the correction till where they can take it. Right now only very small intra day corrections are happening. I need to watch the short term moves first & confirm a top for short term, then medium & long term. As of now mkt is strong & not topped out.

Gautham Shashangan

taxmann50 wrote:
Gautam if you are looking at some top out in next few days it looks like may be beginning of Jan 2013, Laughing

vinay28 wrote:
gautham, what's your level from where reaction can happen and how much?
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #268   PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

right. the way liquidity is flowing in, it can go one way to 6150 also
shashangan
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #269   PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only difference in my trading style is I play lot of options, along with futures.

So my risks are there, but it's a calculated risk, because to an extent I am able to predict mkt.s. I have a few call buys of 5900 & 6000 taken long back.

I will be buying puts probably 5600 & 5500, as I confirm a medium term top, like I had asked to buy 5900 & 6000 calls when mkt was at bottom. I am scared to recommend to buy options because, if the trend doesn't work then the entire investment in the options can go worthless, but that's the risk I am willing to take.

One big problem I am facing is to dedicate time for intra day. I am trying hard to do all the calculations & sentiment reading right. It's too short time to get it right, because the mkt is fast moving while active. Anyway all the mistakes are learning, I shall try & be careful in future.

Gautham Shashangan
acharyams
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #270   PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shashangan wrote:
The only difference in my trading style is I play lot of options, along with futures.

So my risks are there, but it's a calculated risk, because to an extent I am able to predict mkt.s. I have a few call buys of 5900 & 6000 taken long back.

I will be buying puts probably 5600 & 5500, as I confirm a medium term top, like I had asked to buy 5900 & 6000 calls when mkt was at bottom. I am scared to recommend to buy options because, if the trend doesn't work then the entire investment in the options can go worthless, but that's the risk I am willing to take.

One big problem I am facing is to dedicate time for intra day. I am trying hard to do all the calculations & sentiment reading right. It's too short time to get it right, because the mkt is fast moving while active. Anyway all the mistakes are learning, I shall try & be careful in future.

Gautham Shashangan

Do see my pm.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 127, 128, 129  Next
Page 18 of 129

Jump to: