Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty Analysis
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 127, 128, 129  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty Analysis
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #331   PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
I feel we should see an upmove now

2.30pm ke baad shayaad, as soon as u wrote this new low on nf simultaneously,

Laughing
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #332   PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what can I do if japan is hit by a major earthquake? Crying or Very sad
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #333   PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinay28 wrote:
what can I do if japan is hit by a major earthquake? Crying or Very sad

Oh, I did not know that,
Laughing
shashangan
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #334   PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People who want to hold short trail your stop to 5986 from 6003 Dec.

Gautham Shashangan
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #335   PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel it is at/near bottom for today
shashangan
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #336   PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strictly Intra day - Short Dec @ 5957-60 with stop 5976. Positional stops remain at 5986. Dont play without stops since it's nearing closing & it's against the trend.

Gautham Shashangan
shashangan
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #337   PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well now that small up move could be the move I was expecting to trap the longs. Still early let's see who's right.

Gautham Shashangan
SP50
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #338   PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shashangan wrote:
Well now that small up move could be the move I was expecting to trap the longs. Still early let's see who's right.

Gautham Shashangan

You know its also the time factor here, if it was another 3hrs or so then bindas 5960 NF ke just upar stop lagake khel sakte hai, now that its a weekend position cover karke jana parega,
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #339   PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good call gautham. I booked my longs and went short again
shashangan
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #340   PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope I get it right. It's a gut feeling psychology call than any analysis. I can be wrong. Still watching.

Gautham Shashangan

vinay28 wrote:
good call gautham. I booked my longs and went short again
dreamer_dang
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #341   PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good work, thanks
are you watching India Vix which is increasing means markets tend to short,
just my view.
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #342   PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vix between appx 15-15.50
shashangan
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #343   PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the most challenging part of psychology. I mostly get the daily & weekly psychology reading right to an extent. It's very difficult to read the intra day, since it's too fast & I am trying to go against a fast running market & sentiment.

It's about doing right opposite of normal thinking minds. Tracking Where the stops trigger & where panic entries & exit happen, you enter exactly there, which is what the big guys do, take the mkts where the stops are. They set the trap & then they rule the mkt trend as the others who didnt put stops hold in hope when the big boys make the merry.

But again there is a lot of combinations to get it right, which comes with years of hard analysis. I am still not a master of it. I dont know if anybody can master it, ultimately it's all speculation & gambling.

Gautham Shashangan
rk_a2003
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #344   PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shashangan wrote:
This is the most challenging part of psychology. I mostly get the daily & weekly psychology reading right to an extent. It's very difficult to read the intra day, since it's too fast & I am trying to go against a fast running market & sentiment.

It's about doing right opposite of normal thinking minds. Tracking Where the stops trigger & where panic entries & exit happen, you enter exactly there, which is what the big guys do, take the mkts where the stops are. They set the trap & then they rule the mkt trend as the others who didnt put stops hold in hope when the big boys make the merry.

But again there is a lot of combinations to get it right, which comes with years of hard analysis. I am still not a master of it. I dont know if anybody can master it, ultimately it's all speculation & gambling.

Gautham Shashangan

Simply it's not possible to master day to day Index movements. It’s possible if you go in to higher time frames.

One must admit that your thread and Sam's Nifty thread are trying hard for predicting it and are successful up to some extent. Laughing
shashangan
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #345   PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Intra day players who dont want to risk can exit deciding the level or move stop to 5967.

Gautham Shashangan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 127, 128, 129  Next
Page 23 of 129

Jump to: