Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty Analysis
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 127, 128, 129  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty Analysis
shashangan
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #76   PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got the top right for the day, but I am sorry, my exit target didn't come. The mkt made a recovery at closing to close near highs. If anybody holding shorts on my call, let's see on Monday, since I had some imp.t meetings & could not see the mkt near closing to post my view.

Anyway mkt looks pretty strong, hopefully it should try min around 5716. Around 5697 may come, but will see some buying immediately. I would suggest to exit @ around 5716 to be safe in case I am not there at open.

The mkt should go to break the high again on Monday. Will keep you posted once I am there.

I will keep adjusting the entry & exit levels slightly & stops I mention, since I give a totally different prediction & quite well in advance before anyone which I have to guess based on calculations, so keep watching my post 2-3 times as it nears the level mentioned to be sure, if you are following my calls. I have to adjust the levels as i see the trend & as it nears & with extensions the exit levels also will keep changing marginally with the moves.

The most difficult thing in my calls is I cant guage the no. of stops placed nor people who may stop & reverse which can extend the level or miss the level. That's the biggest challenge of my calls to get it bang on target, but I am still working on it, not getting time for intensive research.

Enjoy your weekend.
Good luck
Gautham Shashangan

shashangan wrote:
There is one more high & it will reverse. It wont cross 5752. Stops can be placed at 5758 & above

Like I mentioned earlier, I am a bottom or top picker, so it's generally difficult to tell exact levels, sometimes I miss levels, it's because it depends on the pressure & the no. of stops placed below or above, which I can't guage. So at times it misses or extends.

If there is a panic due to excessive stops then the pressure continues & I go wrong but as of now it looks ok

Good luck
Gautham Shashangan

shashangan wrote:
The mkt has been quiet, in a correction mode as I had mentioned. It looks nearing the end of correction & will soon go to break the high before 1 pm if I am not wrong.

You can place an order to short Nov @ the next high 5730-34. I feel the next high should be the end of the high for the day & it wont cross the levels mentioned, if a wild extension it may try 5745 not beyond.

Though it's still overall bullish, around 5730 it will get into a intraday correction to min 5705. I don't see any wild bullishness as of now, There could be a pull back after the correction before closing, let's see. But for now as above.

I know lot of stop traders would buy on breaks, but dont worry, I am a pyschology trainer as well, the next break is to confuse people & eat the stops just above resistance. It's from my experience, I am confident of my calls when I make, but I can also go wrong at times.

Play cautiously

Happy trading
Gautham Shashangan
acharyams
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #77   PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shashangan wrote:
I got the top right for the day, but I am sorry, my exit target didn't come. The mkt made a recovery at closing to close near highs. If anybody holding shorts on my call, let's see on Monday, since I had some imp.t meetings & could not see the mkt near closing to post my view.

Anyway mkt looks pretty strong, hopefully it should try min around 5716. Around 5697 may come, but will see some buying immediately. I would suggest to exit @ around 5716 to be safe in case I am not there at open.

The mkt should go to break the high again on Monday. Will keep you posted once I am there.

I will keep adjusting the entry & exit levels slightly & stops I mention, since I give a totally different prediction & quite well in advance before anyone which I have to guess based on calculations, so keep watching my post 2-3 times as it nears the level mentioned to be sure, if you are following my calls. I have to adjust the levels as i see the trend & as it nears & with extensions the exit levels also will keep changing marginally with the moves.

The most difficult thing in my calls is I cant guage the no. of stops placed nor people who may stop & reverse which can extend the level or miss the level. That's the biggest challenge of my calls to get it bang on target, but I am still working on it, not getting time for intensive research.

Enjoy your weekend.
Good luck
Gautham Shashangan

shashangan wrote:
There is one more high & it will reverse. It wont cross 5752. Stops can be placed at 5758 & above

Like I mentioned earlier, I am a bottom or top picker, so it's generally difficult to tell exact levels, sometimes I miss levels, it's because it depends on the pressure & the no. of stops placed below or above, which I can't guage. So at times it misses or extends.

If there is a panic due to excessive stops then the pressure continues & I go wrong but as of now it looks ok

Good luck
Gautham Shashangan

shashangan wrote:
The mkt has been quiet, in a correction mode as I had mentioned. It looks nearing the end of correction & will soon go to break the high before 1 pm if I am not wrong.

You can place an order to short Nov @ the next high 5730-34. I feel the next high should be the end of the high for the day & it wont cross the levels mentioned, if a wild extension it may try 5745 not beyond.

Though it's still overall bullish, around 5730 it will get into a intraday correction to min 5705. I don't see any wild bullishness as of now, There could be a pull back after the correction before closing, let's see. But for now as above.

I know lot of stop traders would buy on breaks, but dont worry, I am a pyschology trainer as well, the next break is to confuse people & eat the stops just above resistance. It's from my experience, I am confident of my calls when I make, but I can also go wrong at times.

Play cautiously

Happy trading
Gautham Shashangan

At the outset, you and your calls are superb.
Hope, you have not taken my question of 30th October otherwise. Fact remains, I had been holding a Mini nifty then as per your call.
Thanks.
shashangan
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #78   PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Not at all, I was just clarifying to the forum since like you many other people would have had doubt on my calls.

Sorry I was also not trying to pick on you. Just trying to clarify everybody's doubt, since I just started posting after 4-5 years.

Hope you have exited the entry without loss. Thank you for your confidence.

Gautham Shashangan

acharyams wrote:

At the outset, you and your calls are superb.
Hope, you have not taken my question of 30th October otherwise. Fact remains, I had been holding a Mini nifty then as per your call.
Thanks.
shashangan
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #79   PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I want I can start a advisory & start giving predictions to make money, which I may do on a later stage, but that's not what I am interested in.

To be honest, my main intention to post here is to find an investor who can invest with me.

I want just a few investors who can invest a min of 50 Lakhs each. I know lot of people may have different perceptions of me, but I am a transparent person. I like to do things my way & follow my principles.

So I am trying to get the confidence of people on me rather than telling people I will give you 50% returns, I will double your money, I want to prove myself, I dont want to give any false commitments. I want people to believe I have knowledge & I can really make money & invest with me.

I have worked hard & lost a lot of money to get where I am today. I also have learnt the mkt the hard way. If I have that kind of money I can give full time towards trading leaving my other ventures for others to handle. I can do wonders If i dedicate my full time on research & trading. I am not expecting it will happen, but if I succeed, my efforts will pay off. Anyway Let's see

thanks
Gautham Shashangan

Last edited by shashangan on Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #80   PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shashangan wrote:
If I want I can start a advisory & start giving predictions to make money, which I may do on a later stage, but that's not what I am interested in.

To be honest, my main intention to post here is to find an investor who can invest with me.

I want just a few investors who can invest a min of 50 Lakhs each. I know lot of people may have different perceptions of me, but I am a transparent person. I like to do things my way & follow my principles.

So I am trying to get the confidence of people on me rather than telling people I will give you 50% returns, I will double your money, I want to prove myself, I dont want to give any false commitments. I want people to believe I have knowledge & I can really make money & invest with me.

I have worked hard & lost a lot of money to get where I am today. I also have learnt the mkt the hard way. If I have that kind of money I can give full time towards trading leaving my other ventures for others to handle. I can do wonders If i dedicate my full time on research & trading. Anyway Let's see

thanks
Gautham Shashangan

Mr. Gautham,

You might want to leave out stuff like "may plan to start advisory", "trying to find an investor who can invest with me" etc. This is NOT allowed in the forum.

Please make sure this is the last time you have posted about this in the forum as no further warnings will be given in the future before your forum access is disabled.

Thanks for your understanding.

shashangan
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #81   PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No prob.

Sorry I didn't know it's against the rules. I was being transparent. I shall take care.

Thanks
Gautham Shashangan

SwingTrader wrote:
shashangan wrote:

I have worked hard & lost a lot of money to get where I am today. I also have learnt the mkt the hard way. If I have that kind of money I can give full time towards trading leaving my other ventures for others to handle. I can do wonders If i dedicate my full time on research & trading. Anyway Let's see

thanks
Gautham Shashangan

Mr. Gautham,

You might want to leave out stuff like "may plan to start advisory", "trying to find an investor who can invest with me" etc. This is NOT allowed in the forum.

Please make sure this is the last time you have posted about this in the forum as no further warnings will be given in the future before your forum access is disabled.

Thanks for your understanding.
SwingTrader
Site Admin

Post: #82   PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. No problem.

Kindly go through the forums rules & regulations once so other stuff also is clear : http://www.icharts.in/forum/forum-usage-rules-und-regulations-t2771.html

shashangan
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #83   PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The mkt's look just as I predicted. The mkt.s look sideways to weak for today, since Rupee is weakening. I think my targets should come, the levels I mentioned before. I have been busy & I am stepping out for a couple of meetings.
Follow my previous call. Watch & do your exit, since I wont be there. You can long Nov Nifty 5697 & below. Around 5687 could be the max low if an extension for today. The mkt may recover slightly before closing possibly.

Good luck
Gautham Shashangan

shashangan wrote:

Enjoy your weekend.
Good luck
Gautham Shashangan

shashangan wrote:

Good luck
Gautham Shashangan

shashangan wrote:

Play cautiously

Happy trading
Gautham Shashangan
shashangan
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #84   PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mkt following my view. So far so good. Mkt did pull back at closing in-spite of weakness in Rupee as I had mentioned.

Anyway Nov immediate target near tomorrow mkt open should try min 5750-55 area. I am not sure if mkt will again get into a range trading tomorrow. Just having a doubt whether mkt will try 5705 area again to confuse people.

5773-77 is the overall target for this trend which I had predicted for Nov 2nd week (5775) on 31st Oct.

Too much work at office, dont know if I have to go meet another client tomorrow. Will know morning. Shall update my view in case I am tracking mkt.

In the meantime, Can somebody suggest me any good intra day free charts, where I can see all parameters including hourly, four hourly, daily, weekly & monthly live or delayed doesn't matter. There is some issues with this present chart I am using. I dont want to pay for live charts since I have been able to manage so far without it. It will help me analyse more accurately possibly.

Thanks in Advance
Gautham Shashangan
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #85   PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shashangan, are you also saying that NF will not go above 5777 in Nov?
shashangan
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #86   PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Vinay, I had mentioned it last week itself, Nov Nifty will try 5775 by 2nd week of November. I think it should try there soon before giving a good correction.

But let me be the first to say this too, it will again try around 5870+ before mid of December, if I am not wrong. The mkt can be choppy though.

Thanks
Gautham Shashangan

shashangan wrote:

So this week the mkt has weakened so the up move will be only next week & probably Nov 2nd week it should be near min 5775 or higher. Too early to say. let's see

Good luck[/b]

Gautham Shashangan

vinay28 wrote:
Shashangan, are you also saying that NF will not go above 5777 in Nov?
vinay28
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #87   PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes shashangan. However, I am looking at a possibility of 5880/5920 in Nov itself
acharyams
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Post: #88   PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="shashangan"]Yes Vinay, I had mentioned it last week itself, Nov Nifty will try 5775 by 2nd week of November. I think it should try there soon before giving a good correction.

But let me be the first to say this too, it will again try around 5870+ before mid of December, if I am not wrong. The mkt can be choppy though.

Thanks
Gautham Shashangan

quote]
where do you see nifty go in downside in november after touching 5775. I mean bounce area for target of 5870 in December?
shashangan
Green Belt
Green Belt

Post: #89   PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes true. It's definitely possible Vinay, I am just playing it safe by taking time & my charts what I am using GCI MT4 demo & GCI CFD Share platform apart from checking the End of day spot charts all charts showing different patterns, though overall trend clearly is bullish to me, it's quite confusing on precise targets & immediate moves.

Long back I used to use in.quote.com, the charts were beautiful & perfect for me though it was a bit delayed, but now it's not working. Also I used to use GCI CFD share charts from gci website, that's also not working

I am looking around if I can find some good charts which can give all time parameters.

Gautham Shashangan

vinay28 wrote:
yes shashangan. However, I am looking at a possibility of 5880/5920 in Nov itself
vinst
Black Belt
Black Belt

Post: #90   PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shashangan

pls check you message box. sent you a pm.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 127, 128, 129  Next
Page 6 of 129

Jump to: