Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty analysis
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you think my analysis is worth reading
Yes
92%
 92%  [ 96 ]
No
7%
 7%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 104

Author Nifty analysis
hdobhal
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #241   PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GE Ramesh Sir,

Reliance closing is definitely bad for our markets. I agree with there can be a relief rally sir. Today it was a bit overdone, so I am expecting there will be some opportunity for bulls Very Happy

Harish
rameshraja
Expert
Expert

Post: #242   PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Harish

Yes, temporary pullback should happen from 3565 for 3850 - 3900.

C T R
hdobhal
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #243   PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy I thought it was overdone then, but it was not. I was wrong. Taking sides with weak bulls even for a single moment proved to be too bad Very Happy

Despite being highly oversold, all world markets crashed on panic. Panic was the word of last week.

Not very surprising, some die hard bulls are still busy with distorted charts. It gives them mental relief but truth can not be changed with that.

God save bulls Razz

Thanks
rameshraja
Expert
Expert

Post: #244   PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Harish

True. The pullback is not happening. Last week it should have pulled back from 3550 level. The pressure on market is too high, and bears are just not leaving their hold. Its a sheer panic that pulls the market heavily on downside due to very bad Global cues, and I wish better sense prevail for bears, to give way for bulls to dominate for sometime. Very Happy

The proverb :WHAT YOU SOW, YOU REAP " has gone well with Bulls. Last five years, bulls squezzed the bears and now it is the turn of bears to play in their turf.

Best Wishes

C T R
hdobhal
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #245   PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very True Ramesh Sir,

Bears are squeezing the sh** out of bulls... Very Happy

But as u said, bears shd give some relief to bulls. Bears need bulls for breakfast and for that bulls need to be alive Razz

But bulls are digging their own graves (perhaps they want to suicide) as they resort to moronic acts of pulling up distorted charts showing imaginative drawings and distributing imaginary theories Very Happy

God help bulls...
vivek999
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #246   PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry...

Last edited by vivek999 on Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
rameshraja
Expert
Expert

Post: #247   PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Mr Vivek

I would appreciate you could question directly the person, if anything is written wrong. Its only my opinion on market and I have posted the reply to Mr Harish. There are only two breeds in market - Bull and Bear. And I trust they need to be addressed only in their names. If you have any alternative name to be addressed, please let me know. Very Happy

Secondly, I don't need to prove to anyone that my analysis is right or wrong. I know for myself what I am and I know my strength and weakness. I trade for my target with stead fast focus for self and for my company.

If your posting is not intended for me, (obviously you can ignore my reply here) then you can directly address to Mr Harish.

My view is , in Forum here, people express their opinion and knowledge without any hesitancy and not with any vested interest in their mind. Probably your posting would have gone well, had you done the same in shout box.

Regards

Best Wishes

C T RAMESH RAJA
hdobhal
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #248   PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Vivek999,

Thanks for your "valuable" reply Smile

What you say is more like words from a "saint" and I am a mere mortal. Its very tough for me to comprehend the meaning of your words, but whatever I could make out, I think you were not here or anywhere when some people were making fun of me.

Where were you my friend when the sycophants of ..... used to prove me wrong? Why do you think only they have the rights to do that?

I challenged all those who were buying at 5500 and I was the one who said forget even 5xxx when some of them were saying 6xxx for Nifty.

I proved to be right and I am proud of that. I have the right to express my JOY and also the right to call FOOLS BY THE CORRECT ADJECTIVES.

Dear Vivek, this is in no way against you, personally I always appreciated your views and I don't think you should COME BETWEEN ME AND THOSE MORONS WHO USED TO MAKE FUN OF ME Very Happy

I am not against anyone's views, but like anyone I also want others to recognize I was right. I don't think there is any harm in it.

Thanks & Best Regards
Harish
vivek999
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #249   PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanakkam RR Sir,

My message was not intended to you...
I understand that I should have been specific... I apologize to have created this confusion...
I've removed the message, and I've written a private-message to Harish..
Apologies, once again...

Regards,
Vivek
vivek999
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #250   PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Harish...

I should have written a private message to you to understand the context, instead of posting the message here... I apologize...

Regards,
Vivek
hdobhal
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #251   PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on Vivek,

Pls don't use the word "apologize".

As I already said, I consider you as my friend and always appreciate your outlook on markets.

As u said, the context of post was different than what u perceived. Anyway, Happy Trading tomorrow Very Happy

Cheers Smile

Best Regards
Harish
rameshraja
Expert
Expert

Post: #252   PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Mr Vivek

You have not done any mistake to use the word Apology. You would have observed me from the day one of yours in icharts, I never use to comment on others / or their opinion about market. I am always serious and too professional in this business and I believe and follow the ethics laid down in the profession of Technical Analysis.

Best wishes and looking forward to learn from you to fill the gap in my knowledge in TA.

Cheers

C T RAMESH RAJA
hdobhal
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #253   PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Markets Crash Twisted Evil

What a day for stocks and Re today!!!

Today the bull market of past five years is officially over!!! The 61.8% could not support either Nifty or Sensex!

I remember how some hardcore bulls were giving targets of new highs, but they must be crying in solitude now. My deep condolence for them.

In the field of markets only experienced can stand for long. I salute RR sir for his excellent vision throughout this period of boom and bust. He was who said 6200 and he was the ONLY one in my knowledge who said it would top around 6200 (mind u! all and sundry were giving 7000+ target for nifty then). Fools laughed at him then. I remember those bad days days of shoutbox when there were "dedicated" people after him. BUT? what happened? everything is clear today. If one disrespects a person of the stature of Mr. Rameshraja, then he is at best doomed.

I hope those targets of 2400-2600 will also come soon, though it might be some bear rally before that.

TREND IS THE BEST FRIEND... Remember, do not try to catch countertrends, I did it last week and regret it now.

Thanks & Best Regards
Harish
rameshraja
Expert
Expert

Post: #254   PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Mr Harish

Thanks for your compliments and Nice words.

May Festival of lights bring cheer to you and to your Family members.

HAPPY DIWALI

Best Wishes

C T RAMESH RAJA
hdobhal
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #255   PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Ramesh Sir,

Thank you and MY BEST WISHES FOR A VERY HAPPY DEEPAWALI TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. Smile

And... big congratulations!!! for almost achieving the target on Nifty... Smile

Harish

Last edited by hdobhal on Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 17 of 18

Jump to: