Links
FAQs
Advertise Here
Charts (Old)
Login Form

Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
  iCharts Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nifty Expressway
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Nifty Expressway
sauraj123
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #16   PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Watching from two days. Great Job.Continue posting

Thanks.
saumya12
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Post: #17   PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Rebel

Good levels. Keep posting.
I think, your levels are for Nifty future and not Nifty index.
Rebel
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #18   PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear frnds anandhanu,sauraj & saumya,

the levels are for nifty futures.

thanks for your support and feedback,its all happening good for the recent days,but ill share my past it was 2008,i was searching for some part time job in hindu newspaper chennnai,i saw a ad stating that daily earn 2000-5000 rupees daily from home but i have to buy a book and start day trading,when ever price registers higher highs we need to go long and vie versa for short,that was the content for Rs.1999/-.first i got 20000 rupees from my grandma who saved that for past 5+ year thorugh LIC by paying mothly some amount.i traded with geojit in stocks intraday,my first trade was NTPC intraday got Rs.2 pershare profit in intraday,that how started then within few months i lost all capital at that time i was doing my B.com 2nd year.at that time i m with icharts in other username,at those days stock hunter,veerappan and few names forgot were there, though many strategies i lost due to indicipline and lavish spending from my capital.

then took break from markets,then started with F&O got the same result again failed in 2011 after finishing my college.again joined a job a rotational shift though i enjyed with my collegues many thing i did ot like the regular office politics,etc.

i wanted live free.surprise the routine.abandon the ordinary.thats my life proverb if i want to describe about me then those words would tell you.with my salary credits on my hdfc bank i got a personal loan of Rs.159,000,spent Rs.100000 with friends lavishly,Rs.50000 was transfered to my broker zerodha traded bank nifty with a service from a call provider again his call are worst will provide entry after the market move.now that the point i wanted to learn markets doesnt like to listen to others.trading by myself...

thats all my trading....first we should loose,then we should earn some day, loose some day...then many days earn somedays loose...that the ending point.hope i reached the final destination.seriously i want to make a career on this but i still fear whether my life might get fooled...with a rental income of 40000 rupees fixed in my life.if i stay down also in my life ill earn this if suppose i win i might even make 400000 monthly.with that confidence im travelling...

EAST OR WEST NIFTY IS BEST,some days it will test our patience but surely it will never let us down...
Smile
saurabh.bakliwal
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #19   PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice calls Rebel, will appreciate if you can post for banknifty also if possible.
Rebel
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #20   PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saurabh.bakliwal wrote:
Nice calls Rebel, will appreciate if you can post for banknifty also if possible.

from tommorow bank nifty futures levels will be posted during live market... the reason for not posting is to concentrate on nifty intraday and overnight Very Happy
manojrp
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #21   PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
saurabh.bakliwal wrote:

from tommorow bank nifty futures levels will be posted during live market... the reason for not posting is to concentrate on nifty intraday and overnight Very Happy

thanks for nifty levels

wow banknifty levels also from 2morrow gr8 Smile
voyager
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #22   PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
dear frnds anandhanu,sauraj & saumya,

the levels are for nifty futures.

thanks for your support and feedback,its all happening good for the recent days,but ill share my past it was 2008,i was searching for some part time job in hindu newspaper chennnai,i saw a ad stating that daily earn 2000-5000 rupees daily from home but i have to buy a book and start day trading,when ever price registers higher highs we need to go long and vie versa for short,that was the content for Rs.1999/-.first i got 20000 rupees from my grandma who saved that for past 5+ year thorugh LIC by paying mothly some amount.i traded with geojit in stocks intraday,my first trade was NTPC intraday got Rs.2 pershare profit in intraday,that how started then within few months i lost all capital at that time i was doing my B.com 2nd year.at that time i m with icharts in other username,at those days stock hunter,veerappan and few names forgot were there, though many strategies i lost due to indicipline and lavish spending from my capital.

then took break from markets,then started with F&O got the same result again failed in 2011 after finishing my college.again joined a job a rotational shift though i enjyed with my collegues many thing i did ot like the regular office politics,etc.

i wanted live free.surprise the routine.abandon the ordinary.thats my life proverb if i want to describe about me then those words would tell you.with my salary credits on my hdfc bank i got a personal loan of Rs.159,000,spent Rs.100000 with friends lavishly,Rs.50000 was transfered to my broker zerodha traded bank nifty with a service from a call provider again his call are worst will provide entry after the market move.now that the point i wanted to learn markets doesnt like to listen to others.trading by myself...

thats all my trading....first we should loose,then we should earn some day, loose some day...then many days earn somedays loose...that the ending point.hope i reached the final destination.seriously i want to make a career on this but i still fear whether my life might get fooled...with a rental income of 40000 rupees fixed in my life.if i stay down also in my life ill earn this if suppose i win i might even make 400000 monthly.with that confidence im travelling...

EAST OR WEST NIFTY IS BEST,some days it will test our patience but surely it will never let us down...
Smile

great confession
Rebel
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #23   PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voyager,
thank you.
Rebel
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #24   PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear all,
the nifty monthly target is 500 points intraday & 500 for overnight holdings..lets see how it turns out,as 250 points monthly is achievable with anyother good strategy.

cheers!
musicaldelhi
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #25   PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
dear all,
the nifty monthly target is 500 points intraday & 500 for overnight holdings..lets see how it turns out,as 250 points monthly is achievable with anyother good strategy.

cheers!

Good Morning Rebel ji..

thank you for all your efforts and guidence..

waiting..for great profits.. Smile
marimuthu13
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #26   PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Rebel ji..

Impressing background behind your trading sucess.

And also, if you can share startgery for this entry/exit, it will be great for all
Rebel
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #27   PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sell 5990,tgt 5965 sl 6020 sorry to post late no power in my laptop and power cut
Rebel
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #28   PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

revise sl 6010
Rebel
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #29   PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bank nifty sell 10180 tgt 10118 sl 10220
Rebel
White Belt
White Belt

Post: #30   PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nifty buy 6038 tgt 6068 sl 6008
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iCharts Discussions Forum Index -> Market Direction All times are GMT + 5.5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: